JLS Construction Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Assembler/Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2017
Pleasant work environment especially when working on beach locations. Comfortable living arrangements with paid meals/housing. Could improve benefits.
Pros
per diem when working out of state
Cons
Could improve benefits.
They were friendly and always professional, and made me feel important.
Data Processing - part time seasonal position (Former Employee) –  Maple Valley, WAAugust 9, 2012
A typical day at work was gathering all the information that needed to be entered into the system for bidding purposes, such as board lengths, 2x4, etc. Any type of material used in building a house had to be entered, counted and priced. I learned there are hundreds of different types of woods, lengths used on houses, either that be floors, frames, ceilings, windows and the list goes on and on. Then there is the hardware and the plumbing parts. Management was easy going and always had time to ask how your day was. I worked in the office with both owners, and very rarely saw co-workers unless it was payday. They were on the jobs at various locations, but I spoke to them quite often on the phone and they were always polite. The hardest part of the job for me, was not ever being in construction and learning all the nuts and bolts it took to build a house and understanding the language. The most enjoyable part of the job was of course the people and the customers that I did get to mingle with, and I was also able to learn a little more about the building industry that I hadn't known about. It was a great experience.
Pros
great location, good benefits, good pay
Cons
economy