JN Phillips Auto Glass Employee Reviews

Don't do it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 4, 2017
Horrible management at all levels if you don't mind a cut thoat environment where you can never do enough then this is the place for you. They demand six days a week and the only time you get any recognition is when a coworker tries to throw you under the bus and you are guilty until proven innocent. Other than that this would be a great place to work.... In a nightmare!
Great environment to work in, fast paced and friendly.
Human Resources Generalist Intern/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 24, 2016
Welcoming coworkers, made starting here stress-less and felt comfortable right from the start. Learned a lot as an intern here and would love to work for the company at some point in the future. Amazing Human Resources team!
Pros
Hour lunches!
Cons
Traffic surrounding the building
Productive but not always busy enough
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsfield, MASeptember 20, 2015
Spend most of the day answering calls from customers, helping with insurance claims, and ordering materials.

My co-workers are knowledgeable and friendly.

The hardest part of my job is sitting all day.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when I can help a customer be satisfied with his or her claim.
Pros
Flexible hours to coincide with home-life
Cons
Healthcare, no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JN Phillips Auto Glass. Our community is ready to answer.

JN Phillips Auto Glass Reviews by Location