Job Finders Employee Reviews

Employers Look for Superstars
Packer (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOJune 28, 2017
While I Was Very Successful at performing many different job assignments, a lot better than my fellow temporary workers; Employers would never offer me a permanent position.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No Advancement
very helpful and resourceful
Labor Ready Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2017
It was a great place to work because the hours was great and you get paid everyday, and nice and friendly people to work for. They are very helpful in finding you a job.
Pros
Great Jobs
Cons
No health insurance
Productive workplace
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOOctober 4, 2016
Answer Phones
Management is always wonderful
Co workers are very hard working and they take pride in their job.
Hardest Part of my job would be being patient.
Rewarding Job
Job Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 8, 2016
As a Job Placement Specialist my responsibility was to recruit, assess individuals through observance and testing, providing Training and Job Placement. Created a tracking file for each client and evaluated progression reporting back to All parties involves such as Counselors, Drs. Clients and Sometimes Guardians if required. I learned to work with a diverse and unique group of individuals where it required for me to adjust to different levels and personality types. I have always worked well with management and co-workers. My job was rewarding so I enjoyed the process, the communication and at the end knowing that I accomplished my goals helping individuals to start off their careers through Placement.
Pros
Networking- meeting new people
Cons
This placement service SUCKS!
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MOMarch 29, 2014
The people that "work" here say they will work with you, to get you the shift and type of work you're looking for. But when it comes down to doing what they say, somehow they can't remember what they said. I was told they had to cover midnight shift before they could hire for other shifts.I was told that I would only have to work midnight shift a few nights until they got more people hired. 2 weeks later, I was still on midnights, NOT getting any sleep during the day, barely able to function because I was so tired. During that 2 week period, I counted 13 different people had come thru where they placed me, for 3 original spots. and they were trying to fill both day, and afternoon positions as well.
In the 4th week, I was in a accident on my way to work. Stayed in the hospital overnight, with a bump on my head, so was unable to call in. Got terminated for not calling in or showing up.
Pros
None!
Cons
Place you in undesirable positions; LIE! LIE! LIE!
temp work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOOctober 4, 2013
Team work . Fork lift . Overhead crane . inspecting product .