job path Employee Reviews

Hard work
Life Coaching Mentor (Former Employee) –  New York NyMay 18, 2015
Learned so much working at job Path , As a mentor you truly hope that you are touching the other persons life. Working with an autistic student was not an easy task. Having such a job allowed me to learn to be patient , working with a team , learning organization
Pros
Learning
Cons
Mother of child was difficult
Mentor
Mentor (Former Employee) –  22 W 38th St #11, New York, NY 10018April 6, 2015
As a Mentor in this company I have to say I wasn't pleased at the work environment, my boss was never there when I needed to discuss something or talk about possibly moving up. And when i left the company I kept getting emails from them since my boss never informed HR of my leaving. Over all this company means to do well but falls short in doing so
productive place to work
Supervisor/Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2014
fun place to work.co-workers are very thoughtful and cheerful at all time.
Juggling Act
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Rochester NYMarch 31, 2014
Need to be someone who can balance time and juggle multiple things at the same time. Once a routine was established and organized it was easier to maintain.
Job with limited supervision, able to think outside the box
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) –  New YorkJune 27, 2013
Most of the days working were with clients who had activities that needed to be attended to. That would include hospital visits, trips to their supportive programs, or just running everyday errands. Management was helpful, but not always resources. The job had a very laissez faire attitude. That was good for day to day, but implementing plans were sometimes more difficult than needed.
Rewarding
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 30, 2012
The most rewarding part of the job was effecting positive changes into the lives of individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities by modeling self advocacy and independence.
Paid in satisfaction
PSCH (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2012
As said in an scientific study ' the brain experiences the same chemically reactive high, being acknowledged for good and hard work, as does with receiving cash compensation, and being in love.' The most enjoyable part of my job? To see the smiles on the faces of the individuals I service. To know I put my all into my shift without thought, but because I am lost in my passion. Lastly, the knowledge I aquire daily from the task I take on and how fast I seem to retain all information.
Pros
all things work toward enhancing my knowledge of life and all things.
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at job path. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6