JobGiraffe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very professional
I applied for a job I found on Indeed (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 3, 2017
I was skeptical to go to another agency- but the Downers Grove office was very professional. I interviewed, they helped me with my resume and so far I have had two interview with actual companies - no job offer yet but they are working for me.
Pros
Very helpful with resume and interviewing tips
They Don't Help you!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJune 19, 2017
They were not good. I emailed for updates 3 times and the guy I worked with never responded until I wrote I was firing them then they called me back!!
Great temporary placements
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2017
As a college student looking for temporary work, JobGiraffe helped me with multiple summer jobs. I was placed twice and both companies had requested I come back the following summer. Having the opportunity to extend my temp position was beyond my expectations. The initial procress of filling out paperwork was simple and all of the consultants were extremely friendly. Communication between the employer, the consultant and myself was always clear. The entire process from start to finish was rather smooth and I truly enjoyed both jobs they had placed me in. I would absolutely recommend this company to others looking for employment opportunities.
So Far, So Good!
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2017
I've really enjoyed my time working at JobGiraffe. My co-workers are all very nice, and were very welcoming when I joined the team. Our CEO is available and always willing to 'jump into the trenches' with us when things get hectic.

Also, helping people to find full-time/permanent positions (as opposed to working for a temp agency) is incredibly rewarding. I'll never forget the first time I saw my work lead to someone getting a good-paying, stable job. It was great!
Pros
GREAT people with a ton of industry experience
Cons
If things get slow in the office, then the energy in the room can dip a little
Waste of Time
Recruit (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 23, 2017
This recruiter company just wastes people's time. They make you fill out many forms and take tests for nothing. The recruiter said I was a good candidate and to expect an email. I filled out everything and completed the tests with great scores. I had to be the one to follow up only to be told the position was already filled. All this happened within a few days. It seems that they are trying to fill out some sort of quota and could care less about you. They seem very interested in you at first but once you go in for an "interview" and fill out their forms, they do not contact you.
Horrible
Former member (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILJanuary 5, 2017
Working for these people was a nightmare. They find you a position but it seems like they knew that the position was supposed to end before you did and then once you tell them that your position ended, they forget that you're still around. Lack of compassion don't really care about their employees I found out I was working for two people but only getting paid for one how is that? You keep in constant communication with them but they'll sit up there and say oh yeah we thought about you but they actually didn't I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone just my honest opinion.
Pros
Cons
Your taking a risk
Unhelpful
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 24, 2016
They post click bait jobs to get their recruitment numbers to swell but they won't talk to you after they sign you up. Been waiting over a year to even get an email.
Pros
Cons
Terrible communication and misleading philosophy
Don't care about you
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 9, 2016
Horrible place they have bait jobs on the website to get you in I have been waiting for 4 months to get a position no one over there cares
Pros
Cons
Everything dont apply here
Bad Communication
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 14, 2015
Don't waste your time, company recycles other company's posts. Go directly to the company, the companies post here as well.

Comment – March 27, 2016

copy paste what this company posts, and you will see they take original company posts and make you go through them so they money of you, they dont even have any accounts.

Good company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILFebruary 3, 2015
I have a very good experience working with this company. They are very knowledgeable and happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Pros
Great communication skills with employees.
Cons
Temporary work.
Customer Service Rep., Mitsui-Soko (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 25, 2014
A great place to work it. They really value job work/life balance. my co-worker were excellent people to work with. Their knowledge of the job was just outstanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JobGiraffe. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8