Jobscience Employee Reviews in United States

Do you have what it takes?
Strategic Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston areaMarch 26, 2013
Great company to work for if you are hard working, a self-starter and want to be on the front lines of some of the most innovative cloud-based technology advancements in the Recruiting industry. There are really smart people working for Jobscience. The CEO is brilliant and inspiring and our mission, which revolves around helping great companies find great talent faster, is something that anyone can identify with.
Pros
comfortable being a company that lives in the cloud (virtual), easy access to executive management, growing and building momentum.
Cons
training of new hires could be improved. east coast office would be better located closer to boston
Good work/life balance
Customer Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMarch 26, 2013
Jobscience is a cool company to work for. I've been a satisfied Jobscience employee for almost 3 years and have greatly appreciated the development opportunities they have offered. This is a fast growing company with big potential for growth. For those willing to put in the work you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts. We have a great team atmosphere and are constantly working together to be the best. New NH management has been key to improved company culture priorities and direction. People are no longer spending time and being rewarded for work that is not important
Pros
appreciated for your work and recognized, not just a number in the company, great team atmosphere
Great, Dynamic and cutting edge Company
Sales (Current Employee) –  New HampshireMarch 26, 2013
Jobscience is a great organization to work for, and you will find a very team-driven atmosphere here. There is a great collaborative work environment where everyone in all departments works together. With our clients being the #1 focus, everyone has a challenge to foster and grow our footprint in the Recruiting ATS Space, while making our customers thrive as they use our solutions. At Jobscience, you will be empowered to think creatively, and will be challenged. Rewards are great, if you are willing to work hard.

Jobscience is a very friendly and dynamic place to work and I truly enjoy being a part of the team here.
Pros
career growth potential
Cloud Based Software Company Offers lots of Opportunity to Grow.
Manager Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Londonderry NHMarch 26, 2013
I have been with jobscience for 5 years. In that time I have worked in Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and now Management. Jobscience has provided extensive training in Salesforce.com functionality and in general business and project management processes. By far the best thing about working at Jobscience is the team atmosphere. We work together as a team to solve problems and roll out solutions for our customers. We also have a lot of fun together outside the office. If you are looking for a fast-paced team-oriented environment on the cutting edge of the cloud, Jobscience is the place for you.
Pros
lots of opportunity to grow professionaly, flexible supportive team enviroment
Cons
at times the work load can be very high. this is a place for motivated hard working individuals.
Productive place to work that will give you the chance to grow
CFO (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoMarch 25, 2013
Jobscience has been growing at a fast pace and as a result everyone who is with the company has had to step up their game. The company has decided to focus on hiring people with salesforce experience, hr experience and students who start as interns and are often time offered jobs. Jobscience is headquartered in San Francisco where 40% of the staff started as interns and have been steadily promoted.

The company runs finance, marketing, sales and development from San Francisco. The company has an office in Londonderry where technical support, professional services, and lead management operate. In 2012 the company struggled in staffing implementation and professional services with folks who understood salesforce and turned over a number of implementation resources. In order to change the situation the company hired a new VP of Professional Services in August of 2012.
Pros
growth, attention to change, addressing problems
Cons
hi-charged environment to keep up with growth
Professional Services
Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHAugust 14, 2012
I was in Profressional Services - Worked day and night!
Management was never supportive or experienced in giving support when needed.

They hired and fired on a monthly basis!
Management is not honest with their people, vendors or customers!
They have employees follow the same direction - Including cheating on the Salesforce Certifications... to get Partnership!

The worst ethic place I have ever worked! never again!
Pros
some good people (co-workers)
Cons
all of the above!

Want to know more about Jobscience?

Ask a question