Automatic transmission mechanic wanted, ASE certification a major plus!
Are you currently employed but hungry for growth? Would you like to work/live in a waterfront community only 45 minutes from the ocean? How about a Monday through Friday schedule? We have been in business for over 50 years under the same family. Qualified applicants must possess technical skills, and the desire to pursue a rewarding career in the automotive service industry. This is an incredible opportunity for the right individuals to join our world class service team.
- Perform all (Make) maintenance services as specified by the manufacturer.
- Perform thorough inspection of customer’s vehicle, referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Perform requested services to the vehicle while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Automatic transmission repair experience
- 2 or more years tech experience.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- NC Inspectors License not required but considered a PLUS
- Must have your own tools.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must display good judgment and be able to work well with others in a team environment with a great attitude.
Previous experience required. New Bern Dealership is currently seeking a Full-Time Certified Automotive Service Technician to complete our award-winning service department.
We are proud to offer the best in automotive service to our customers. Our highly skilled technicians will deliver the most efficient and quality vehicle care. Pre-employment drug screening required. We offer Top pay, Medical, 401(k) Plan and a Great working environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.