Sales Superstar Wanted - Earn $30,000 to $65,000 Per Year, Wadsworth/Medina/Akron.
Don't even call or apply unless you are the best and can prove it.
Earn $30,000 if you're average, $45,000 if you're good and up to $65,000 if you're great. This position offered is in the Insurance industry selling auto and home insurance. We will train the person that has everything we are looking for. Young or old .... If you have the stuff we will know.
Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Must be highly self-motivated.
Must be a terrific presenter and communicator.
Must be a barracuda closer.
Come build your empire within our Top In Country, fast growing Allstate agency. We have a superb reputation and need real superstars to bring in the best accounts.
Our Premier Service insurance agency is excited to hire highly motivated individuals to become professional insurance sales agents. Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our agency.
Insurance Sales representatives are great at:
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
The insurance industry is an exciting world to be a part of. If you are looking for a positive change and want to grow in your career please apply today.
To be a successful insurance sales professional you must be great at:
- Calling, presenting and selling Allstate Insurance products and services
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings
- Career minded vision
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Multi-tasking skills
- Setting goals with an action plan
- Building relationships with clients
Below are a few requirements of an Insurance Sales professional at the agency.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self starter
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows application
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please upload your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.