John C. Lincoln Health Network

John C. Lincoln Health Network Employer Reviews

My workplace
Lab assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 24, 2014
Pros: ilike working for these compony because the management is equal with every body
Cons: one thing i don't like is when people take long break abuse or exceeds of their breaks
My normal day at work is, set up my tray start drawing patient's blood work, I normally start with eight to ten draws and then go from there, I don't have issues with my co-workers because every body knows there job. We try to work together as a team to get the job done in a time manner and most of the time we accomplish our daily goal.
Good
unit secretary (Former Employee), medical surigal unitJune 23, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: 12 hours shifts to long of day
I had many good years working at John C Lincoln Hospital.
New computer made many changes in job. Doctors now enter their own order.

They felt that get nurse cell phone would cut down call to nursing station.

Therefore job was eliminated.
Volunteer Department
volunteer work (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 29, 2014
Pros: easy going, caring position
Volunteer position Friendly Greeter ·and build a rapport with patients in their room. Offer support, compassion, empathy and create a positive and pro-active environment for spiritual and physical recovery.
Nice hard working, driven people
interned as a Student Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 28, 2014
great place to work, learned a lot, my preceptor was knowlegeable and patient, great atmosphere
Fry's Food and Drug
Volunteer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2014
• Bag groceries, retrieve carts, and general customer service
Fast Pace Environment
Admitting Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2014
Pros: learning experience, friendly staff, job security
A day in the ER, you never know what kind of day you will walk into. Some days are busy and hectic and some days are more quite than usual. Management is always there to assist you with any questions you may have or if they are not available, they are just a phone call away. Co-workers here make the day better, everyone gets along, and are the friendliest – more... people I know. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with difficult patients when it is insanely busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is working closely with doctors and clinical staff, and patients, because you really do learn something new everyday. – less
relaxing work atmosphere allows for efficient productivity
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2014
Fantastic place to work. My skills are utilized at an optimum level and my input is appreciated.
Changes Afoot..
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great pay and work life balance
Cons: mergers are very difficult on the it staff
Scottsdale Health Care is in the process of acquiring JCL. Many promises made very few kept so far.
Busy environment
Patient Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: gave me the knowdledge for how to verify insurence policies
Cons: having to meet a quota for er/deductable collected pr day
Accurately entered and updated ER patient demographic information.
Verified and advised patients of their insurance benefits.
Initiate applications for AHCCCS for patients without insurance
Prepared charity applications for indigent patients and advised them of state resources.
Obtained prior authorization for patient admissions.
Collect ER co-pays – more... and deductibles.
Balance daily deposits. – less
Desert Mission
Vice President/Executive Director (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great team to work with
Cons: never enough funding to support all the community needs
Desert Mission was founded in 1927 when people were settling in the community with tuberculous. In 1954 John C. Lincoln Hospital started to meet the growing community health needs. Since that time Desert Mission has remained the heart and soul of John C. Lincoln providing community members assess to a food bank, community health center, children's dental – more... clinic, behavioral health, child care and adult day care.

The programs were very versed but all served the purpose of helping those in need with basic services. A typical day was never too typical. I worked with donors, personnel, clients etc. I provided tours of the organization to promote funding and managed the day to day operations of the various programs. – less
Great Hospital
Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 10, 2014
Great Hospital, Great Managers, Great Colleagues; a fine place to work
Benefits are excellent
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Phoennix, AzFebruary 1, 2014
Accommodates work and school schedules, excellent benefits, nice employees
fast paced, friendly, great environment
Medical Receptionist II (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: fast paced, many responsibilities
fast paced, able to cross train and work in different positions
Started out as new grad. Great place to work
Staff nurse (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: leaving
Started out as a new grad and co-workers very helpful. Hardest part was learning to get organized on my day. At the end leaving and relocating out of state was hard. Most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships I built with staff and helping my patients.
good place to work
PCT/CNA (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2014
Great trauma hospital and loved working there. Great staff
Productive, enlightening for me and defineately rewarding intrinsically!!
Pharmaceutical Volunteer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: rewarding
Cons: seeing patients in pain and having to relearn daily living skills.
This was a volunteer position where I was learning the routine of the joint department and assisting the physical therapist and patients. It was extremely uplifting to be able to assist patients to recovery and to lessen their pain.
productive learning enviornment
Respiratory Therapist/Pool (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 17, 2013
a great environment to work in. People work together as a team. The management works with you to achieve your best production.
Strong mission and vision
Vice President Community Services (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2013
Desert Mission is the heart and soul of JCLHN. Assisting families everyday meet their basic needs was a wonderful experience. I had great passion for the work I did each day.
J.C.L.
Surgical Technician, First Assist (Former Employee), phoenix,azDecember 3, 2013
Pros: friends
Cons: ineffective management
its a work in progress, we were running on skeleton crews most times, we hire inexperienced people.my coworkers were great we worked well as team. the disappointing thing is that management didn't support the surgical tech staff like the could have. the hardest part about working there was the abusive surgeons they were able to talk and treat staff – more... the way they wanted usually bad, but it was only a few with bad attitudes and unprofessional vernacular. the most enjoyable part was seeing my co-workers accomplish goals under the strict restraints managements set upon us that was very rewarding, – less
great place to work
Account Reconciliation Audit Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 16, 2013
Pros: great managers
Cons: takes a long time before an inadequate employee will be let go, so the rest of the staff has to carry the load.
Not enough to grow in the A/R field, Since the merge with Scottsdale Health , there is a possibility of lay offs

1 2 3