Why Join the JR Team?
John Robert’s is a nationally recognized Aveda lifestyle salon and spa with locations in Mayfield Heights, Solon, and Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Voted the "Best Salon in Cleveland" and a "Top 20 Salon" in America, JR is best known for providing world-class experiences for guests and team members alike. At John Robert's Spa you will find a team that is dedicated to delivering spa, beauty, and guest services of an unparalleled quality. Most importantly, though, you will find a team whose passion, talent, depth, and diversity aid us in achieving the our purpose: "To enhance the quality of lives around us". In turn, our team members are awarded countless opportunities to learn, grow, and advance their careers. Team Member Benefits Include:
-Medical and Dental
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Service-related educational assistance
- And other non-traditional benefits
Additionally, our in-salon professionals are all supported by a corporate team of marketing, human resources, and operations personnel who work out of our home office.
Position Title: Guest Care Personnel
The main responsibility of a Guest Care Specialist is to provide world-class customer service to all guests and perform guest care duties in accordance with John Robert's non-negotiable standards. Key accountabilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the tasks listed below combined with ensuring positive, uplifting experiences for all guests, being a resource to guests and team members, and upholding John Robert’s Customer Service Vision Statement: To be the Best Experience of our Guest's Day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests upon arrival and departure in a professional yet enthusiastic manner
- Ensure that all guests are comfortable throughout their JR experience
- Check guests in and out for appointments
- Answer incoming calls, book appointments, and capture guest data completely and accurately
- Responsible for all product knowledge and continuous product education; Must be able to answer product questions and act as a knowledgeable resource for guests
- Must be available to work during opening and closing hours
- Must be able and willing to attend all training, education, and meetings/huddles as required
- Other duties will be necessary as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Willingness to take initiative
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Availability to work salon schedule –nights and weekends required
- Ability to interact in a positive and productive manner while fostering a team-based environment
Some exposure to salon, cosmetics or like retail business preferred, not required.
*Application Instructions: Please send resumes and complete an online application at: http://johnrobertsspa.com/about-us/join-the-team/