JOHNLEONARD Employee Reviews

You work for them. They do not work for you.
Legal A (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 18, 2017
Resumes sent eagerly. Follow-up - zero. Posted jobs already taken. Only contact you receive is when your timesheet is late. Slap themselves on back for your job well done. Will never communicate this to you until you leave.
Pros
None for agency, all for assigned employer.
Cons
You work for them. They don't work for you.
n/a
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 15, 2016
It is ok, just get placed with age group and do as told.
The coworkers are ok, it is just a temp agency. I wish scheduling was better and management a little more considerate.
Good learning experience in the Administration area
Administration & Data Entry/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 26, 2015
Assigned to State office I had great administration and data entry experience assisting Managers and Supervisors of various projects, The thing I liked a lot was working with different people and working with them being a team-player, the days were not in monotony, each task was different assigned to me by a few managers and their co workers in the department I was involved in. There was so much I learned from them and how it operated over the length of my tenure that my job was a great experience interacting with many of the staff I had the pleasure of working with. Using my time management skills was great advantage on juggling with different tasks given to me, I managed very well meeting before its deadlines.

Another assignment on a short term entry level learning experience I had in the Accounting Field. I learned the hands on experience of handling donations of checks and depositing daily at Bank of America. Co - workers I was involved with were good support and being a team-player was important in my role.
Hardest part of the job was taking in the responsibility in a very short time to get familiar with the functions of the work, over time I succeeded my time management on projects assigned to me and made it flexible to prepare in timely fashion.
I liked being part of the team and communicating with the staff in the Finance Department and learning the way how the office operates and how my role is important in this area. Going to the bank to deposit check received each day.
Pros
Meeting people and helped me improve my communication skills with co-workers
Cons
No retirement/vacation benefits, healthcare was not affordable in hourly pay
It was a lovely place to work, good people, learned a lot of new things, different cultures made the work place fun.
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 22, 2013
Good place to work for, very understanding people. I learned how to manage my time and get my work done before time. Always helped co workers when need it. The hardest thing about the job was leaving it .
Pros
When need time off always helped.
Cons
no medical insurance with them.
N/a
Administrative Assistant - Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 28, 2013
John Leonard is a professional staffing agency that kept me employed with State job assignments while I was laid off.
Pros
Occassional treats with paycheck.
Cons
Low pay due to contract fee.
They have too many different associates, you cant get to know anyone for long
Substitute Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 16, 2013
They didnt have enough centers to work with and the pay sucked
Pros
Hours
Cons
Wages, Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JOHNLEONARD. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3