Johns Hopkins Medicine International

Johns Hopkins Medicine International Employer Reviews

Embassy operations specialist
Operations specialist, Embassy operations (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 7, 2013
I oversee all patients from Kuwait coming to Johns Hopkins Hospital for medical treatment who are financially sponsored by the Kuwait Embassy.

I coordinate financial clearances for each patient's medical services and communicate the patient's current medical status of each patient directly to the embassy in order to obtain additional approvals for on-going medical treatment as needed.

I work with our Arabic speaking interpreters, our guest services department, pharmacy & internal clinicians and our finance & billing departments to iron out any issue regarding Kuwait Embassy sponsored patients.

Maintaining a healthy and professional relationship with the embassy is crucial to my job since they are considered our clients. But the most important role of my job is to make sure I am updated with each patient's current and future medical treatment plan to smoothly complete my daily tasks.
A productive workplace.
Staff Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 12, 2012
 Provide a dynamic team of 40 international care coordinators with scheduling, interpreting, following up and serve as a connection point between the Johns Hopkins health systems and our international patients and their embassies
 Regional Administrator of International Operations and Acted as a distributer of incoming inquiries regarding international patients appointment, appointments and the responsible coordinators