Program that has a large outreach to the Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania area
Pros: customer service, hands on set-up
Cons: limited web based outlook
* A typical work days includes registering participants for non-credit
liberal arts programs. Customer service is a large part of my job
* This job has taught me that life not only continues when you
retire, but you actually thrive and take more opportunities to learn
for personal enrichment.
* I am responsible for student workers who assist Instructors – more... with
classroom and one-on-one setup.
* This organization has a small staff, but we are all very hands
on with production of creating a successful work environment.
* The most challenging part of my job is assisting potential students
who may not have the income to afford program costs and trying
to work with them, so that they are able to enroll in classes.
* The most rewarding part of my job, is when students comment on
their experience with this program. I feel I am the first contact with
students and I have an influence for either a positive or negative
outcome. – less