Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Great company - some restructuring pains
Senior Tax Analyst (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJJune 30, 2015
Pros: great benefits and environment
Cons: need to know "right" people
Great company to work for, though your experience is heavily influenced by your relationship with your direct manager. Some advancement possible dependent on affiliate and ability to develop relationships. J&J is all about relationships. Systems are very disjointed and current enterprise initiative will result in consolidation and centralization of finance function. Job security is not guaranteed
Johnson and Johnson
Senior SAP Lead Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Skillman, NJJune 25, 2015
Pros: Best Successful SAP implementation
One of the best client that I worked so far which I spread my wings in the area of SCM in implementation and enhancement projects that I did in JNJ. The client manager is technical strong which added an advantage for my work, which I got freedom to work on projects during my tenure in JNJ.

I strongly recommend to work in JNJ.
Results oriented business that appreciates its employees
Assistant Underwriter / Processor (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great pay/benefits, not bad work
Cons: Sitting all day, office gossip.
A typical work day involved reviewing emails, following up with agents for information, policy issuance, binders, and processing endorsements.
I learned a ton about the insurance industry, especially transportation insurance. J & J also sponsors education for its employees. They really encourage you to learn.
Management here is very strong. My manager had been in the field for decades. She was the person who could sort out any problem. That's definitely the kind of manager you want.
Likewise, co-workers were very focused on the job. There was quite a bit of gossip here but possibly no more than a typical office.
Hardest part of the job was probably handling agent correspondence. Emails, phone calls, faxes, sometimes there is no way to get information out of them.
The best part of the job was their profit sharing program. I got used to getting a bonus every month. That was nice.
Great Company
Chemical Operator (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJune 21, 2015
Pros: great compensation
Cons: nothing was really bad
Great compensation/ Benefits
Team Building
Elite Training
Great Experience
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Raynham, MAJune 21, 2015
Loved my time interning for Johnson & Johnson. It really was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting the other interns. I enjoyed the onsite fitness facility and fitness rewards program as well.
A diverse, interesting place to work
Software Development Engineer / QA (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 6, 2015
Pros: Learned so many things in programming, electrical engineering concepts
Cons: Pay was not so good but it was still a 50% increase from my technician=level jobs
I liked J & J almost as much as Titan Systems. The main reason for this is that I was given opportunities to grow and learn as time went on. I was a contract worker there but even though I started as a technician, I had a degree in the sciences and my investigative work as a testing technician led to me being promoted to a software engineer. The position increase and pay raise was the largest jump I have ever had in my life. Also, I learned so many different things as my responsibilities from internal job positions changed and progressed through the almost 4 years I was there. Great Job and Great Learning and nice folks to work with!!!
wonderful place to work
Production Back up Lead (Former Employee), maple groveJune 3, 2015
Pros: free dinner, gifts
Cons: short breaks
This was the best company i ever worked for , the management was wonderful not forgetting the wonderful team members.I liked the flow of the job, motivation and encouragement.
Great environment for working parents. Very supportive of the need to be able balance work and personal life.
Senior Manager (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJune 1, 2015
Good benefits, good culture. Supports working from home when needed and realizes that family needs come first. Ability to work on global teams/project without the needs for extensive travel.
Great place to work, great teamwork!
Global Mobility, VP + 4 Directors + Staff (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJMay 31, 2015
Pros: Professionalism and upbeat attitude. Enjoyed working here.
Cons: None except distance from home. Great prices at company store.
Great professionals to work with. Great environment. Was a contractor here but would have easily accepted a full time position were it not for distance from home.
a great experience
Marketing, Financing, Accounting (Former Employee), rutgers newarkMay 24, 2015
great place to begin your career. helps you lean a lot about the accounting and gives a jump start to your career. day-today you get to learn a lot
excellent
Analyst (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMay 20, 2015
Pros: excellent company to work for
Cons: none
typical day at work is busy
diver culture
friendly people
fair pay
good bonus
good work life balance
belive in credo100%
involved in community
non profit contributor
Productive environment and friendly staff.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Tobyhanna, PAMay 18, 2015
I am a transporter. I transport pallets that just came in and i transport them to their specific aisles. I spend about 10 hours doing it and I transport about more than 300 pallets a night.
Responsible for all quality control within the company
Serologist I (Former Employee), Pompano Beach FloridaMay 17, 2015
I learned a lot when I was working in this company. Overall, this company was very helpful in my career development. I learned from management, which were mentors to all employees. Co-workers were team leaders, and great teachers as well,
As a consultant
Business Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMay 17, 2015
I am a consultant, not treated like an outsider and always part of a team!
Urged to learn company culture, credo and motivated to grow within organization.
Distribution Superviosor
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee), Bridgeport, NJMay 15, 2015
Pros: J&J is a worldclass company
Cons: excessive work hours, upwards of 14 hourrs daily
"Green field" start up of 250,000 square food Warehouse. As supervisor I had a labor force of 31 direct reports. Responsible for overall smooth operations, FDA compliance, operations and transportation.
Okay
GPM - Project Manager II (Former Employee), Raritan, NJMay 13, 2015
As a consultant you are asked to seated on a hoteling process. Everyday you look for a new spot to sit to get situated. Not very productive when managing work streams on a key initiative.
Sr. ETL Developer (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 10, 2015

Hard working people
Technical Writing Consultant (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAMay 8, 2015
Got through consent decree! Dedicated management and hard working staff - would work there again if given the opportunity
Great company culture to support our community
Principal Engineer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 7, 2015
Pros: Great company D&I culture
Cons: Too structure and slow in process
I like Johnson & Johnson Credo and its diversity and inclusion culture. A safe place to work and have fun.

Nice campus and OK office.
One of the bes companies to work for
Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee), Vacaville, CAApril 23, 2015
Love working for this company but am looking for better opportunities and to learn more. Co workers are great and always willing to help each other.

1 2 3 4 5

About Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson omarmt onderzoek en wetenschap – het brengen van innovatieve ideeën, producten en diensten om – Read more

Johnson & Johnson Salaries