Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews in United States

Great product portfolio
Executive Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJuly 26, 2016
Strong product portfolio and the pipeline is promising. The training program was significantly easier than what I'd expected for a large pharma company.
Didn't honor the length of contract that I hired in for.
Change Order Specialist - Product Development (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 25, 2016
F****d me in the a** with the contract that they didn't honor. A six month contract became less than a two month contract. My coworker and I did a good job at the company and since we finished the project early and did it effectively, our reward was being let go.
Pros
Good boss, decent people, nice work environment, good pay
Cons
Don't work here if you are looking for long-duration employment.
• Installation, setup and configuration of RHEL, CentOS products in different hardware in a datacenter environment. • Manage, Install patches and othe
Linux System administrator (Former Employee) –  INJuly 22, 2016
• User Administration on Linux like managing and auditing user account and implementation of system security policies, User ID/Group ID management, password policies, password aging.
• Problem Diagnostics and troubleshooting on all range of Linux servers.
Nice Place to work
Technical Analyst/Lead (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJuly 21, 2016
Excellent code of ethics per the Johnson & Johnson
Great work life balance
Many departments with different goals creates a collaborating challenges many times
Intern Experience
Engineering Aide (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 19, 2016
Working at JnJ under the leadership of very bright engineers is a great experience. Day to day work consists of testing various products, troubleshooting them and determining causes of failure -Finding and implementing solutions in a multitude of CAPA projects.

Management is great. You will learn from the more experienced members of your team. Co-workers are competent and helpful.

The hardest part of the job is, at times, not seeing the end result to some projects. Multiple projects come in on a monthly basis. We work on several at a time, gather a lot of useful data on many, implement solutions on some, while priorities are switching on a weekly basis;the cycle continues.

The most enjoyable part is seeing something new quite frequently. Each product requires a different outlook to figure out, troubleshoot and plan for. It allows for exposure to many disciplines of engineering, from industrial to materials, even chemical and biomedical.

A great experience.
Pros
Decent pay for an intern, fantastic experience
Cons
The position does not lead to a full-time opportunity
Let's talk about it
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 14, 2016
I would love to have a conversation with you to discuss how my experience and personality could positively affect your organization.
Research and Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 14, 2016
Management supportive. Amazing people to work with. Good team work to achieving goals. A lot of training and development opportunities.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
hard to become regular employee from a contract position
Meaningful Company
IT Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 13, 2016
I loved working for Johnson and Johnson. I believed in their Credo and I was able to own a system that was directly related to helping our customers.
work place
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 11, 2016
lack of training disciplines , did not train accordingly .Work place was very clean and somewhat friendly .The person training me did take any responsibility for training they had blamed me for a mistake in the warehouse and my trainer knew it was wrong showed no integrity ,the person that was training me would disappear for hours at a time ,they train by shadowing another person which is a joke !!The other coworkers were friendly until my last day .
Pros
Good lunch areas and clean working accomidations
Cons
Bad management with new employees
Very Supportive
Cognos Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJJuly 11, 2016
Good cooperation and encouragement from the management. Highly Motivated. friendly natured. I will not lose the opportunity if I get a chance to work with the same customer.
good
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2016
I had a very good experience there. the environment and staff were very friendly and i used to finish tasks at the given time. overall experience was good.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
free coffee
Excellent place to work
IT Director - Supply Chain program (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 11, 2016
Excellent place to work. I would recommend anyone to Johnson and Johnson. Excellent pay, benefits , work life balance, job security, management advancement, etc.
Productive and organised work place
Operations Technician II (Former Employee) –  InvernessJuly 6, 2016
A typical day for me was controlling the Manufacturing line and the Operators making sure it ran smooth and on target, It taught me how important Team Work and Respect are to achieve this. It also taught me how to communicate with others correctly.
Management were very good if we ever needed to talk it was an open door policy so they were always on hand to help all operators and they were well trained and experienced anough to deal with all issues personnel and professional.
My co-workers were good tried there best at all times to help hit targets and keep good GMP.Got on well with them all as work colleagues and Friends.
The hardest part of the job was getting the best out of people this all came down to communication skills and people skills. This is really needed when running a team small or large.
The most enjoyable part of my job was Training people and teams to improve there skills and increase there productivity.
Productive and demanding work culture
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJuly 3, 2016
very busy day at work
friendly environment
good facilities
flexible work schedule
excellent employee benefits
Lead Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 24, 2016
This place has a very inviting atmosphere and the workers are always smiling. You would almost forget that you're at work.
Pros
Great atmosphere and people
Cons
Not enough breaks
Nice Environment working with johnson and johnson
Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJJune 18, 2016
The work culture and co-operation is good.learnt a lot from that company friendly nature I like to work with them again.
I am worked in a team for Red hat linux 7.2 environment on bash shell scripting on how to install the agents with their dependencies packages.Building the servers performed the automative tasks.
Excellent Environmental Place
Quality Assurance Incoming (Current Employee) –  Las Piedras Municipio, PRJune 15, 2016
McNeil was the perfect place for develop my professional education and add the experience in the pharma industry. They have a great professional team and staff that help the successful of the company.
Innovative competitive work atmosphere
Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 14, 2016
Great company with a lot of opportunities,. Contract workers are treated fairly. Company has a lot functions showing employee appreciation.
Pros
Employee functions
Cons
Not easy for contract workers to become full time employees
Great Place to work
Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 4, 2016
Great Place to work High visibility No politics Good Place to work Great place to learn Employee favor Good Management Very Good Managers
Very enjoyable to work for, but needs process improvements led by management
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Skillman, NJJune 4, 2016
The culture and work/life balance are by far the most attractive aspects of working at Johnson & Johnson. Working in a fast paced environment for an industry-leading company has been great experience for my young, yet deep career. What can be problematic is management's direction, view, or process in place that is sometimes challenging to revisit for improvements or enhancements.
Pros
Work/life balance, great coworkers
Cons
Old processes, systems

4.3