Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

Great company
Worldwide leader (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 30, 2015
Great company to work for extremly proud of being a part of this medical device company. Great group of profesionals.Great company to work for extremly proud of being a part of this medical device company. Great group of profesionals.
Leading brand and broad based healthcare company
Medical Writing Specialist (Current Employee), Raynham, MAMarch 23, 2015
Excellent place to work, wonderful facilities and supplies for creative content work and supportive ancillary staff
Great Company with Diverse Portfolio
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 18, 2015
Great Company with Diverse Portfolio. This company will be around for many years to come and will continue to flourish as one of the leading businesses in existence.
Hostile environment within the Quality Department
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 13, 2015
Pros: willing to work around schedule
Cons: no equality within work areas, Bullies, harrassment
I would not recommend this position, there are several supervisor that allow there buddies to control work area. If you go in as a temp just know that if one person is jealous of your success they only have to report or complain once and your assignment will be ended.
Professional Environment
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 11, 2015
Cons: reorganization
Very professional and friendly environment with lots of opportunity for growth.
People are team players and extremely helpful.
Medical Devices
Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 4, 2015
I enjoyed my time here as a college intern. Learned about government regulated product. Management seemed distant but over all friendly co workers.
Unprofessional Work Environment
Case Picker (Former Employee), Tobyhanna, PAMarch 4, 2015
Cons: everything
The worst job i ever had, management is rude and unprofessional. Pay is good labor is hard and strenuous. No team effort management takes credit for all praises and workers gets blamed for all negatives.
Productivce and Fun
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 4, 2015
highly proficient in communicating products, benefits, and values. earned a host of professional awards for exceeding sales quotas, landing new accounts, and going above and beyond.
Had Really Good Time at the work Place
Sr. UI Developer (Current Employee), Milpitas, CAMarch 3, 2015
i Had Really Good Time at the work Place Learned Lot of things from my seniors Learned alot about User Interface and that Experience made me Really Good About the Technology
Great atmosphere
CSR (Former Employee), Amherst, NYFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great contest prizes
Cons: to many imature work.
I enjoyed the job working as a customer service rep. The management team was very fair, and honest. On average I would receive around 30-50 inbound calls per shift.
J&J
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: management was inexperienced, and unfortunately the position was dead end.
Call Center atmosphere in which I took on average 35 detailed calls a day. I learned how to allocate my time wisely to meet daily quota. The hardest part of my Job was allocating the time, the most enjoyable part was the interaction with customers and teammates.
vey horrible place
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Mount Pocono, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
they treat you so bad there never appreciate the wok that's done. sometimes no 15 minute break. and a lot of favoritism there is not much to say
Excellent Hospitals Health group
Senior Sales Representative/ Laboratory Specialist (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits: health insurance
Well oriented on customer experience. try to obtain a positive patient experience on their visits. Joint commission certified. punctuate quality results, well diagnosis and a quick response.
Awesome place to work
Intern (Former Employee), Skillman, NJFebruary 14, 2015
Fantastic place to work. Great co-workers, growing business where you are not just a number.

I learned how to be a leader.
A typical day in the field as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for Johnson & Johnson
Recruiter and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: everything! great compensation, benefits, training, upward mobility and very ethical
A typical day in the field working for Johnson & Johnson began with following a pre-planned schedule of which physicians I would call on and what area I would be working with.

I planned my schedule according to the appointments that I had already set, as well as, what time you were allowed "drop in" according to the doctor's scheduled visiting time for representatives. I would review my physician's profile and also look at his prescribing habits/data which were provided by Johnson and Johnson on a regular basis.

At the end of the day, I would return home and restock my car with product literature and samples and set up my plan of action for the next day.

I learned how to effectively manage my time and how to be very organized so that I could be as productive as possible when in the field. I also learned about many different fields of medicine, such as,
Sales experience in the following medical fields:
Chronic non-malignant pain, dermatology, wound care, gastroenterology, psychiatry, geriatrics, Alzheimer's disease and dementia. In addition, I learned how to train other sale representative and how to recruit representative.

I loved everything about my job, but the hardest part was to figure out how to get in front of each physician and how to effectively deliver my product message in an efficient manner with direct to face contact. Doctors are under a lot of pressure and there is a ton of intense competition from other companies.

I enjoyed the benefits, training, traveling, calling on professionals and learning so much about medicine and how it helps and affects the human body and people's quality of life.
Work
Documentation Control Specialist II (Former Employee), Camphill, PaFebruary 10, 2015
Johnson & Johnson was a fun company to work for I enjoyed my time there. The employees are great and easy to work with. A typical day was making sure all documentation was filed away and following the GMP rules.
Excellent for work
Specialist Demand Planner (Former Employee), PRFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good compensation plan
Cons: very coldest area
Good piers relation, good pay with future and good place to work. good cafeteria area. good social activities. Diversity of products.
Very productive and opportunity to get some experience in the marketing field
Regional Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: opportunity to get some experience in the field
Cons: salary
A typical day in the office was making reports, communications with the brand manager, working with advertising and promotional budget.
I learned the importance of work as a teamwork, being creative all the time, provide new ideas, how to make and present the information of the brand in presentations and the importance to organize the agenda as well. The hardest part of the job was the short times that we have sometimes for deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job was the brainstorming with the advertising agency and to create the marketing plan and the strategies for the brand.
A caring company with lots of opportunity to learn
Marketing (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 27, 2015
Great company to gain a lot of experiences. No two days are every the same. Most difficult part of the job is managing ambiguity in a highly matrixed environment. Overall, a really great company to work for. The best part about the company is that no two career paths are the same and there is opportunity to get experiences across multiple operating companies. You would never get bored here.
Enjoyable work place
Research Assistant, API-LM (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: knowledge
Cons: not full time
Very productive
Upstream and Downstream Development
Good
Good
Not enough time to learn everything
Experience

1 2 3 4 5

About Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson omarmt onderzoek en wetenschap – het brengen van innovatieve ideeën, producten en diensten om – Read more

Johnson & Johnson Photos