Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Found 1,055 reviews matching the search
World Class Fortune 500 company
Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJune 24, 2017
Amazing experience dealing with worldwide affiliate companies on large software roll-outs, maintenance and training. Eventually worked to develop and deliver end user training
Pros
Work-Life Balance
fun place to work
Document Control Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 24, 2017
Good place to work with a lot of perks. Flexible hours and nice environment to work at JnJ. I would recommend other future applicants to apply if there are opening in this company.
Excelente empresa
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Añasco, PRJune 23, 2017
Excelente colegas, trabajo en equipo y desarrollo profesional. La empresa me brindo muchas herramientas que utilice y utilizare en el mundo laboral.
Great Place to work
Fill 4 Operator - Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Raritan N.J.June 23, 2017
I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked for this company. The organization has decided to stop manufacturing at this location, otherwise, I would have stayed forever.
Pros
Greta place to work
Cons
Leaving this area
Always something to do, get done, enjoyable work enviornment
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Franklin Distribution Center Somerset New JerseyJune 21, 2017
When I worked there it was before McNeil Pharma moved in also, only Ortho Pharmaceuticals. Things have changed a bit, I have not been inside against since I left in 1988 a very long time ago. So there is nothing recent or noteworthy of my knowledge to be able to assist you. Thank you for the Opportunity though!
Pros
7and 1/2 hour work days, paid for 8 if my memory serves me correctly
First job out of college, thankful for that but no job security as a contractor
Associate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2017
This was my first job out of college, and I really like it. However, I am not a full-time employee. I was hired on as a contractor so job security is my number one issue. I love what I do and the people that work here so this is unfortunate.
Pros
Great atmosphere, many friendly people
Cons
Job security
Best company in the world (with a degree)
Computer/Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2017
Johnson and Johnson is known as one of the best companies in the world to work for; and yes, this is true, IF YOU HAVE A DEGREE. I am in the Rework/Reprocessing department. It starts at 10.00 hr. And it is very hard work over 12 hour shifts. Management only cares that you SAFELY (so you dont get hurt and they dont have to pay for an injury) MAKE their numbers, SO THEY GET THEIR BONUS. YOU GET NO BONUS, YOU CANT AFFORD BENEFITS BECAUSE YOU CANT PAY YOUR RENT TO BEGIN WITH. They PREY upon those that are 1st time job seekers or can barely speak english and have no place else to go. Again, IF YOU HAVE A DEGREE, GO TO J&J and LET THEM GET YOU A GREAT JOB AT 100K a year. IF YOU DONT HAVE A DEGREE, SEEK EMPLOYMENT ELSEWHERE.
Pros
Free coffee all day
Cons
Very very low pay for long hours and hard work
Excellent place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJune 21, 2017
JnJ is a very good place to work. I learned many new skills while employed at JnJ as a contractor for 2 years. Although I am no longer with JnJ, I had hoped to become permanent after my contract was up. Unfortunately, due to business reasons, that did not occur.
Benefits
Cons
No hire after contract expired
When dealing with houses is always a learning experience
Rental Agent (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 20, 2017
I love working for myself. You make your own schedule. It sometimes can be hectic because you work 12+ hours on some days. I'm used to working at a fast pace sometimes.
Pros
I worked for myself.
Cons
Sometimes have to work 12+ hours
Solid Company
Senior Pricing Strategist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 19, 2017
A strong company culture that has been cultivated over it's 150+ years. Management has strong vision and communicates that vision across the enterprise.
very productive place
MAILROOM CLERK (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJJune 19, 2017
I loved what i was doing at this job. enjoyed working with co-workers and almost every holiday is a off day. So sad that J & J sold the building. Hardest part of the job is bringing packages to different buildings. Love the people worked there and learned lot about shipping and receiving and inbound and outbound mail as well.
Pros
very close to home
Cons
delivering packages
Great company if you have the correct management
Sourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJune 19, 2017
Johnson and Johnson is a great company when things are going well and not a good company when things are not going well. Management does not listen to employee inputs.
Profession place to work. I worked a contract role for 4 years and had a great experience learning new skills all the time.
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJune 18, 2017
Great company to work for, very committed to the health and overall calmness and well being of all employees, a lot of program's to choose from and amazing support when it comes to Labor relations.
Corporate genuinely cares about employees. Calm, collective bunch.
I realize that the culture is different at manufacturing sites.
Pros
too many to count
Not what i expected
Manufacturing Packer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2017
I haven't received the hours they guaranteed us at orientation, I'm currently seeking a full time position at this time. Ive also noticed favoritism and discrimination toward people. My orientation was great but they have a problem with nepotism.
Pros
Rotating functions throughout the shift, Clean work environment
Cons
Hours aren't consistent
liked the job
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJune 15, 2017
the job was very relaxed as long as you got your job done on time the mgnt I was hired under was ok my hours where great and if I needed help my coworkers would help
good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Jersey areaJune 13, 2017
All in all, it is a good company to work for. Some upper management quite challenging and demanding with an expectation for employees to be working 24/7.
Wonderful place to be
Animal Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring House, PAJune 12, 2017
I was only hired as a two year temp but during my time there, the staff was wonderful. Flexiblity with time. Everyone worked together as team. My managers made sure everyone knew who special they were with constant treats to lunch and breakfast in the mornings. I wish I could have stayed.
Pros
Team work
Cons
not enough job openins
Productive and fun place to work
Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJune 10, 2017
It has been a great experience working in Johnson and Johnson. Company is excellent and the many different cultures makes it even more fun to work for.
Outstanding Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJJune 10, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is one of the best companies in the world and that's because they are considered a Family of Companies, but I considered them the World of Companies. The management here will help you focus on what's needed for you to understand your job responsibilities and how it fits into the large picture.
Pros
Many things
Cons
Admins need admins
Consistent and stable
Quality Systems Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 9, 2017
Corporate genuinely cares about employees. Calm, collective bunch.
Culture is different at manufacturing sites. Not as professional and management isn't well trained to resolve issues.
Ageism; hard to advance past analyst as a millenial.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Very beautocratic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3