Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

Great atmosphere
CSR (Former Employee), Amherst, NYFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great contest prizes
Cons: to many imature work.
I enjoyed the job working as a customer service rep. The management team was very fair, and honest. On average I would receive around 30-50 inbound calls per shift.
J&J
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: management was inexperienced, and unfortunately the position was dead end.
Call Center atmosphere in which I took on average 35 detailed calls a day. I learned how to allocate my time wisely to meet daily quota. The hardest part of my Job was allocating the time, the most enjoyable part was the interaction with customers and teammates.
vey horrible place
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Mount Pocono, PAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
they treat you so bad there never appreciate the wok that's done. sometimes no 15 minute break. and a lot of favoritism there is not much to say
Excellent Hospitals Health group
Senior Sales Representative/ Laboratory Specialist (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits: health insurance
Well oriented on customer experience. try to obtain a positive patient experience on their visits. Joint commission certified. punctuate quality results, well diagnosis and a quick response.
Awesome place to work
Intern (Former Employee), Skillman, NJFebruary 14, 2015
Fantastic place to work. Great co-workers, growing business where you are not just a number.

I learned how to be a leader.
A typical day in the field as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for Johnson & Johnson
Recruiter and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: everything! great compensation, benefits, training, upward mobility and very ethical
A typical day in the field working for Johnson & Johnson began with following a pre-planned schedule of which physicians I would call on and what area I would be working with.

I planned my schedule according to the appointments that I had already set, as well as, what time you were allowed "drop in" according to the doctor's scheduled visiting time for representatives. I would review my physician's profile and also look at his prescribing habits/data which were provided by Johnson and Johnson on a regular basis.

At the end of the day, I would return home and restock my car with product literature and samples and set up my plan of action for the next day.

I learned how to effectively manage my time and how to be very organized so that I could be as productive as possible when in the field. I also learned about many different fields of medicine, such as,
Sales experience in the following medical fields:
Chronic non-malignant pain, dermatology, wound care, gastroenterology, psychiatry, geriatrics, Alzheimer's disease and dementia. In addition, I learned how to train other sale representative and how to recruit representative.

I loved everything about my job, but the hardest part was to figure out how to get in front of each physician and how to effectively deliver my product message in an efficient manner with direct to face contact. Doctors are under a lot of pressure and there is a ton of intense competition from other companies.

I enjoyed the benefits, training, traveling, calling on professionals and learning so much about medicine and how it helps and affects the human body and people's quality of life.
Work
Documentation Control Specialist II (Former Employee), Camphill, PaFebruary 10, 2015
Johnson & Johnson was a fun company to work for I enjoyed my time there. The employees are great and easy to work with. A typical day was making sure all documentation was filed away and following the GMP rules.
Excellent for work
Specialist Demand Planner (Former Employee), PRFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good compensation plan
Cons: very coldest area
Good piers relation, good pay with future and good place to work. good cafeteria area. good social activities. Diversity of products.
Very productive and opportunity to get some experience in the marketing field
Regional Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: opportunity to get some experience in the field
Cons: salary
A typical day in the office was making reports, communications with the brand manager, working with advertising and promotional budget.
I learned the importance of work as a teamwork, being creative all the time, provide new ideas, how to make and present the information of the brand in presentations and the importance to organize the agenda as well. The hardest part of the job was the short times that we have sometimes for deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job was the brainstorming with the advertising agency and to create the marketing plan and the strategies for the brand.
A caring company with lots of opportunity to learn
Marketing (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 27, 2015
Great company to gain a lot of experiences. No two days are every the same. Most difficult part of the job is managing ambiguity in a highly matrixed environment. Overall, a really great company to work for. The best part about the company is that no two career paths are the same and there is opportunity to get experiences across multiple operating companies. You would never get bored here.
Enjoyable work place
Research Assistant, API-LM (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: knowledge
Cons: not full time
Very productive
Upstream and Downstream Development
Good
Good
Not enough time to learn everything
Experience
good experience
Validation Engineer II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 26, 2015
great team work and work experience It was a good experience working at Neutrogena (J&J)
Learned Outlook very well, and some SAP.
Cost Accountant Analyst (Former Employee), Skillman, NJJanuary 26, 2015
Tedious work, but local, paid pretty well. Gym on the premises and nice cafeteria.
J&J is can be a nice place to work
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Raritan, NJJanuary 25, 2015
I have enjoyed working for this company. It a good company to work for.
Very nice and clean work place an god people
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: good location in irvine
My work is a manily Quality Engineering activities and mainly data analysis. Conducting validation protocols and completing reports.

Team work is the main strength for completeing projects
Johnson & Johnson
Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: creative thinking, growth, friends and creating professional contacts
Cons: can rush to impleament new technologies, has gone live without fully testing if they meet the business needs.
Johnson & Johnson has an environment that promotes creative thinking, encourages the individual to take a chance on something that could make a better tomorrow.

Many of Your co-workers will do their best to support each other in meeting deadlines and to help each other grow as an individual.

One of the hardest parts is getting attached to the people you work with and when you and others grow and are ready for new positions the good byes can be painful.
Great Place to Learn
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), new brunswick, njJanuary 21, 2015
First job out of college, this was a place where i learned all of my business knowledge. They were great at teaching me the ropes as well as help develop my skills. I was in the FLDP rotational program and loved every minute of it. I left to pursue my dream of living in NYC.
Great learning and work place
Computer Software Validation Professional (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 13, 2015
Great learning and work place. I used my skills of validation in the labs and applied it to CSV work. I assisted with the consent decree
Interesting work environment
GPS Global Portfolio Program Manager (Current Employee), Raritan NJ / Morris Plains NJJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: diverse group / environment bring your chest of technology skills
Cons: i have no negetive issues with jnj
Attend:
Group meeting proj. review
Discuss status collaborate on activities/solution

Develop plan communicate issues to cross department lead
for removal of obstacles.

I have only work for good management the area leads I have
worked with have not always been the best but I have influenced all activities.
Great company to start my pharmaceutical career
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: did not let you switch divisions
An amazing company where i learned all of the basics of pharmaceutical sales which helped me in my career.

1 2 3 4 5

About Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson omarmt onderzoek en wetenschap – het brengen van innovatieve ideeën, producten en diensten om – Read more

Johnson & Johnson Photos