Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employer Reviews

Productive, educational and demanding place to work
End User Sales, Associate Analyst (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJApril 29, 2014
Highly organized company with many tools for advancement. Great company to work!
Great Job
Security Officer (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 29, 2014
o Followed Standard Operating Procedures for surveillance and detection of suspicious or criminal acts at or near facility which posed threat to the property, clients, or employees at the site
o Fingerprint candidates for appropriate processing
o Maintained historical program listing
o Brief Security Awareness Issues to management and employees
o Respond – more... to emergencies and alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response standard operating procedures
o Patrol facility and serve as general security as visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions – less
great place to work
Information Technology Intern (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAApril 28, 2014
-variety of projects
-great people
-strong culture
-interesting brands
Basis Admin work
SAP Basis Consultant (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 27, 2014
Best knowledge sharing place
Teamwork and good Management Co-workers is helping nature
hardest part is nothing and most enjoyable part of the job is working with team
Great working enviorment, with employee top of mind
Territory Business Manager II (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 23, 2014
Excellent work enviorment for a pharmaceutical representative. The company gave you the tools to succeed, and supported you in any way they could.
Dicentralized
Sales Finance (Former Employee), Skillman, NJApril 21, 2014
Pros: treat employees well
Cons: some middle managers can be difficult to work with, so they don't care about employee growth and only care about getting the job done
The company is very decentralized, There are more processes established.
Summary
Account Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Woodside, NYApril 21, 2014
Good guidelines to follow, but no room to grow. Very little incentives.
Happy To Be A Part Of J&J
PMO Data Analyst, Global Portfolio Services (Current Employee), Raritan, NJApril 10, 2014
Pros: great culture, great environment
Cons: inconsistent communications at times; contractor open-seating
Johnson & Johnson prides itself on embodying its Credo, within which it prioritizes work-life balance, fairness, and betterment. From working in the organization, one can easily see the emphasis all employees place on these pillars. The corporate culture is fantastic and very team-based. Success for all.
Great Company
SR. Materials Management Planner (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAApril 5, 2014
Great Company with great opportunities for career advancement. Great benefits too and work life balance.
very productive environment and great place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Raritan, NJApril 4, 2014
My typical day at work starts with scrum meetings and work on the goal and objective assigned for the day, got to learn new process and understand the changing business moving from one project to another.
Productive and Focused workplace
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 3, 2014
Pros: nice, fun, upbeat, team of workers
Cons: only a contracting position
A typical day at work consisted of multiple duties like:
New Hire Setups
Scheduling Meetings
Expense Reports
IRIS (computer knowledge) requests
Housekeeping requests

My Coworkers are very helpful and are team players.
The hardest of the job is ensuring that we have enough lead time on equipment for new hires upon arrival.
The most enjoyable part of – more... the day is accomplishing a task in a timely manner and ensuring all is completed and job well done! – less
Very Professional, well respected company
Sr. Territory Business Manager - Jacksonville, FL (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: i agree with jnj's overall mission.
Cons: a lot of guidelines to follow, very restricted with customers.
I feel very fortunate to have worked for Johnson & Johnson and was promoted to management within 2.5 yrs. Skill Development is very important to JnJ and I took advantage of that, by going through Johnson & Johnson's Management Development Program.
Fun and productive work environment, with a very convenient commute.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: excelent and convenient work environment and flexibility to work from home when needed.
Cons: poor job security due to contract work.
Daily I'm met with new and exciting challanges. I've learned how to remain flexible to stay abreast of the ever changing landscape of this healthcare industry especially when dealing with the implementation of new laws, proceedures, business rules and project focuses, I have a great working realtionship with my manager as well as my team. And enjoy – more... the opportunity to work on new projects as they come. – less
Productive Busy Work Place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Mount Pocono, PAMarch 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks
great job love meeting new people, long hours , co workers friendly , management was well organized
good benefits
Coordinator III (promotion) (Current Employee), Raritan, NJMarch 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement
Large company; can move from company to company within J&J. There are lots of politics - no typical day -
Most Enjoyable place to work, there was an atmosphere of family.
Process Technician (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
One of the greatest jobs I have held. The company was very conducive to the advancement of one self. They encouraged you by the atmosphere between management and employees. Bravo Zulu to J&J. They believed in you.
Solid foundation with a global vision
PATENT TEAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 22, 2014
Pros: i work with great group of people
Cons: all things being relative i don't have any "cons" the company is always working at being better.
My days are non-stop working with my team and enter acting with my friends a colleagues in the department. The big picture is that we alway know that thought is being given by management about who we are as a Department and a Company and we are asked to participate along the way. I enjoy my work, I enjoy the people. and the environment.
Great company!
Senior Communication Specialist (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMarch 17, 2014
Johnson & Johnson is an excellent company to work for. The company culture is inclusive and accommodating, management generally very supportive and the company believes in work-life balance.
Excellent Company to work for.
International Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Home Office.March 10, 2014
Pros: international exposure.
Cons: many long flights. away from home too many days.
As a J&J Consultant, I worked from a home office and traveled to many international locations.
Incredible family-work life balance
Reverse Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Skillman, NJMarch 9, 2014
Pros: awards for recognition
Cons: glass ceiling, managment
Overall, J&J is an excellent organization collectively. There are lots of competitive opportunities world wide. Depending on the department and/or the part of the business (Consumer, PHARM, etc) would depend on the culture, work environment management and co-workers.

My overall experience has been positive, receiving recognition, compensation and experiencing – more... professional and personal development opportunities. The most enjoyable part of the job is the family-work life balance where flexible work arrangements are part of the culture. – less

About Johnson & Johnson

Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and – Read more

Johnson & Johnson Photos