Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews in United States

Productive place and great work environment
EHS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Cristobal, DRJanuary 16, 2016
Team work was essential and workers from other deparments were willing to help at all times. We have free lunches and free transportation.
Great Work Experience
Process/Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJanuary 15, 2016
Working within the J&J engineering department is a multidisciplinary role that included creation and implementation of standardization protocol, ensuring OSHA compliance and technical document creation and review.
good work-life balance
Senior Analyst of Business Intelligence (Current Employee) –  Somerville, NJJanuary 14, 2016
great culture
friendly colleagues
good opportunities for career development
my manager is very nice, smart, organized and develops me for my career
Productive and fun place to work
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJJanuary 12, 2016
Wonderful place to work setting up work stations for clients repair replace parts on all printers and copiers in the Jonhson and Johnson building clean devices replace all toners as need for clients.
Pros
Meeting New people
Cons
Distance
very clean place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJanuary 11, 2016
was a very nice place to work. very clean and easy paced job. people were great and very nice. job was also very good. management was also very attentive to the employees needs.
Pros
clean place to work
Cons
pay not so good
Johnson and Johnson Consumer Sales Division
Sales and Marketing Leader (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandJanuary 11, 2016
Fortunate and proud to be a part of this organization. Diverse, inclusive culture. Rewarded for performance. Company lives up to their Credo.
Pros
Great training, Company lives through the Credo
Excellent work place
Operation Project Engineer (Coop) (Former Employee) –  Gurabo, PRJanuary 9, 2016
An excellent company to growing up like a successful professional. If you want a career path in the management area this company is perfect to you.
Manufacturing Engineering Programmer
Manufacturing Engineering Programmer (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAJanuary 7, 2016
Johnson & Johnson Professional, Inc was a great place to work with great people to work with. I was there 18 1/2 years. I was layed off with 700 others after the acquisition of another company.
Pros
people, lunch room, gym, company store
Cons
none except getting layed off.
Safe environment to learn and develop new skills
Legal Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJanuary 6, 2016
I am responsible for several tasks including updating matters, Service of Process, Information intake, seeing that matters are properly put in our database, and contacting outside counsel for matters which appear to have been filed in multiple courts or states.
Pros
Free lunches, let out early on holidays, amazing management
Great company to work for put employees first.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJDecember 30, 2015
Overall company is a good to work for, always putting the employees and family first. Plus making sure the customer is satisfy with the product.
Pros
Care about the health and wellness of its employees
Cons
can be over worked at times
My work at J&J
Content Editor/Internal Website Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CADecember 28, 2015
It is a great place to work, with wonderful, helpful people who work hard to stem the rising tide of diabetes. I would love to return to JJDCC and grow into a full-time position.

Ted
Pros
Great people, great cause
Cons
Lack of full-time staff positions
Excellent Place to Work
quality engineer (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MADecember 26, 2015
Excellent Place to Work. Great overall experience. Location is wonderful and the staff was laid back and helpful. I would recommend to anyone.
Don't go there
Sr.lead Inspector (Former Employee) –  Monument, CODecember 17, 2015
When the company was synthes management cared about the employees, and gave good raises. Since Johnson & Johnson took over the environment is awful. Their credo is not true.
Production
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Monument, CODecember 16, 2015
JNJ Sucks. The old Synthes had compassion. JNJ has no standards. You mess up and you are gone. No HR representative involved. If someone does not like you in Management, you are gone. A very clickish company. Sad company to work for.
Nice Working Envirnment
Health Care Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 14, 2015
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the world’s most broadly based healthcare business. It’s made up of more than 275 companies in over 60 countries. Altogether, Johnson & Johnson employees help the company touch over a billion lives every day.

The company's ongoing success comes from the shared values of its Credo. Johnson & Johnson employees apply Credo values to their everyday decisions and activities.
Valuable Communications Experience in the Supply Chain Industry
Communications Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PADecember 2, 2015
I had a great manager who was not only a leader, but also a mentor. She placed great responsibility on me and tasked me with challenges allowing me to grow in my Communications career.
Pros
Great learning experience and exposure
Cons
N/A
Excellent work experience, aligned to CREDO
Marketing, R&D and Financial (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJNovember 24, 2015
I joined J&J because of their CREDO and was able to move across roles within NJ that allowed me to keep my disable son receiving the support he needed while growing up. I was fortunate enough to work at all 3 business sectors, move through all the Financial departments as well as outside Finance. Was involved in 2 separate start-up opportunities as well. Met folks from different cultures and countries, travelled to Belgium often while in certain roles, J&J gave me many fond memories. I was able to coach/mentor many young smart minds and watch them grow.
Pros
CREDO, Experience within a Global company
Consultant Perspective
CONSULTANT - New Product Development (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 18, 2015
Small company culture, dedicated professionals, solid management team, great people to work with on a daily basis. Loved my role to research and development a new product.
Excellent company to work for and I throughly enjoyed my job.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2015
Johnson & Johnson, Vistakon was an excellent place to work. They were to wonderful to their employees. They had all of the state of the art technology. They were committed to their employees; they provide everything possible you could imagine. They build a fitness center so you could stay healthy, the had a company store so you could by anything Johnson & Johnson sold for discounted prices. The working environment was clean and safe. Your work stations were ergonomically correct to insure the chance of injury due to repetitive motion. They had and Employee Assistance Department to help and assist with whatever their employees were dealing with in life.
Pros
Wonderful company everything was directed to benefit the employee.
Cons
There was nothing about that company that I can speak negetivey about.
Great learning experience
KIND Brand Ambassador (KBA) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 11, 2015
Utilized Nielsen databases to analysis volume, share, distribution and velocity measures to uncover insights and drive the Listerine business.
Created a Customer Planogram Analysis report to track the distribution and assortment changes.
Developed a growth opportunity for the Listerine Whitening brand by identifying a merchandising strategy that would lead to increased sales.
Simplified the Promotional Tracking Tool by creating an report that enables account managers to track promotional plans for each category annually.
Enhanced reporting tools by incorporated filtering capabilities and pivot tables to customize data based on the specific needs of the user.

4.3