Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Found 1,139 reviews matching the search
very productive place
MAILROOM CLERK (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJJune 19, 2017
I loved what i was doing at this job. enjoyed working with co-workers and almost every holiday is a off day. So sad that J & J sold the building. Hardest part of the job is bringing packages to different buildings. Love the people worked there and learned lot about shipping and receiving and inbound and outbound mail as well.
Pros
very close to home
Cons
delivering packages
Great company if you have the correct management
Sourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJune 19, 2017
Johnson and Johnson is a great company when things are going well and not a good company when things are not going well. Management does not listen to employee inputs.
Profession place to work. I worked a contract role for 4 years and had a great experience learning new skills all the time.
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lititz, PAJune 18, 2017
Great company to work for, very committed to the health and overall calmness and well being of all employees, a lot of program's to choose from and amazing support when it comes to Labor relations.
Corporate genuinely cares about employees. Calm, collective bunch.
I realize that the culture is different at manufacturing sites.
Pros
too many to count
Not what i expected
Manufacturing Packer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2017
I haven't received the hours they guaranteed us at orientation, I'm currently seeking a full time position at this time. Ive also noticed favoritism and discrimination toward people. My orientation was great but they have a problem with nepotism.
Pros
Rotating functions throughout the shift, Clean work environment
Cons
Hours aren't consistent
liked the job
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJune 15, 2017
the job was very relaxed as long as you got your job done on time the mgnt I was hired under was ok my hours where great and if I needed help my coworkers would help
good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Jersey areaJune 13, 2017
All in all, it is a good company to work for. Some upper management quite challenging and demanding with an expectation for employees to be working 24/7.
Wonderful place to be
Animal Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring House, PAJune 12, 2017
I was only hired as a two year temp but during my time there, the staff was wonderful. Flexiblity with time. Everyone worked together as team. My managers made sure everyone knew who special they were with constant treats to lunch and breakfast in the mornings. I wish I could have stayed.
Pros
Team work
Cons
not enough job openins
Productive and fun place to work
Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJune 10, 2017
It has been a great experience working in Johnson and Johnson. Company is excellent and the many different cultures makes it even more fun to work for.
Outstanding Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJJune 10, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is one of the best companies in the world and that's because they are considered a Family of Companies, but I considered them the World of Companies. The management here will help you focus on what's needed for you to understand your job responsibilities and how it fits into the large picture.
Pros
Many things
Cons
Admins need admins
Consistent and stable
Quality Systems Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 9, 2017
Corporate genuinely cares about employees. Calm, collective bunch.
Culture is different at manufacturing sites. Not as professional and management isn't well trained to resolve issues.
Ageism; hard to advance past analyst as a millenial.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Very beautocratic
great place to work
focused on quality
good business sense
Jnj
Biotechnologist/Process Lead (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJune 8, 2017
Great place to Work Supply Chain.
Sourcing/Procurement Specialist - Artech Systems (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJune 5, 2017
Profession place to work. I worked a contract role for 3 years and had a great experience learning new skills all the time.
I would have liked to work a permanent job but they do hire a lot of Contract workers.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Contract role. Location
LifeScan, part of Johnson & Johnson
MIS Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJune 4, 2017
Work life was very stressful and political. J&J has a reputation of being a great place to work but management will cut employees at a drop of a hat. JNJ is headquartered in New Jersey and LifeScan is in Calif. As a result JNJ is a bit out of touch with Lifescan.
Pros
You are part of the JNJ organization
Cons
You're just another employee
Strict, quiet work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAMay 31, 2017
A typical day at work would be reviewing all of your resources while waiting for incoming customer calls. Upon receiving a customer call you would have to document each call according to its inquire. Management was very strict, but very to the point. I do feel management made it a little uncomfortable to ask questions. This was challenging for me as I never want to provide a customer with inaccurate information.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Hours
Fun and productive workplace
Temporary assembler/shipping and delivery (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 31, 2017
Very fast pace work environment. Decent pay, plentiful hours. Temporary position with flexible scheduling. Transportation was provided. Really enjoyed working for the company.
Great benefits and good people
Region Business Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 30, 2017
I started early and often worked late and on weekends. I did it for my team because we were a "family". Management was supportive and encouraging for the most part, but working with the team was the greatest fulfillment.

I worked from home so my only contact was by phone. the hardest part was trying to develop relationships remotely.

However, once that was accomplished, it was the most enjoyable part of the job. My ability to find the information the team needed and keep the managers updated on changes and possible stumbling blocks was fulfilling.
Pros
Excellent benefits, good pay, work from home
Cons
no salary adjustment for location( LA, Sfo, NJ paid the same as CO, TX); frequent re-orgs that created sense of job instability
Foucused company, great management, wonderful place to be employed
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 29, 2017
Great people to work with, great company that takes care of their employees. Working conditions are the best they can be at a manufacturing facility, always clean and well maintained.
Easy going
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 27, 2017
Had to load lines with medical equipment as well as inspect and package it didn't really learn a whole lot while working here. Management was approachable and always cared about our opinions. People there seemed more concerned with gossip than work itself. Hardest part was staying awake.
Amazing Company
Research and Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 26, 2017
I really enjoyed this co-op to the fullest extent. I gained so much amazing experience in both technical and leadership aspects. I contributed to a project team in the development of a medical device. Even though it was my first co-op rotation and first industry experience, Johnson & Johnson gave me a lot of independence which allowed me to truly grow. I was challenged and really pushed to exceed even my own expectations. I feel that because of this experience, I have learned to be confident, driven, assertive, and a great team player. I am excited to see where I can contribute next - whether that be another company or another branch of J&J.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3