Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Positive work/life balance
Senior Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 2, 2016
>Called on various departments within hospital accounts as well as clinics. Discussed clinical benefits and cost analysis which could potentially impact accounts positively.

>Learned the key clinical/fiscal factors my accounts desired and how to assist them in achieving these goals.

>Management was a liaison between me and the company to help facilitate a positive outcome and achieve my accounts desired goals.

>Co-workers were useful as networking resources to show examples of successful implementation of ideas.

>Most challenging part of the job was securing complete buy-in from all departments.

>Most enjoyable part was after securing the trust of key opinion leaders executing a win-win outcome for all parties.
Pros
Outstanding Resources
Cons
Slow to reward Loyalty
productive.
ORDER FILLER (Former Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PennsylvaniaMay 12, 2016
Productive work environment, where saftey was a primary concern. This is a great place to work,with great pay and plenty of work available.
Pros
work hours, pay location
Cons
bennifits
worthwhile environment
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJMay 10, 2016
given tools to excel at job, able to work with employees all over the globe, co-workers and management had desire for all to succeed, re organization occurs often
An incredible experience
assistant chemical engineers (Former Employee) –  Manatí, PRMay 10, 2016
A typical day at work was relaxed and interesting. I learned many work processes in the pharmaceutical. Excellent interrelationship with my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was worked with the engineers.
Pros
Good working environment
productive and lively workplace
Order Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rocky Point, FLMay 10, 2016
I was responsible for interacting and collecting information from the BUIT( business requester and transferring the information to the point of contacts. We either offered them an estimate which we had a maximum of 5 days to provide or a quote which we had 20 days to provide the BUIT Business requester. We took phone call or communicated via instant message, aka communicator to make sure every task was on schedule update to date and the information was correct. I worked 40 hour weeks and was complimented many times for going above and beyond with helping the BUIT requester/business managers/owners. I learned how to operate different communicating systems much better than I had ever been able to do so before. We weren't provided with permanent management, because it was a contract position, so the temporary managers would fly in every so often to check up on us and how the process was working but assigned us room leads in case we had any questions or concerns regarding the ASOE system. Overall I loved the job, but the hardest part was that It was my first IT job so everything was very new to me but i caught on extremely fast and excelled within the position as the months passed. I worked with one of the best group of individuals I had ever come across!
Pros
Hour lunchs/ work from home days
Cons
Lack of permanent managemet on sight at all times
Fun place to work
Primary Care Representative (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 6, 2016
cover the gulf-coast and call on pharmacies to increase usage of Bayer blood glucose meters
I worked with pharmacies on Diabetes events for the communities and educated the pharmacy staff on blood glucose meters.
productive and fun work place
Postdoctoral Fellow - Oncology Medicinal Chemistry (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2016
Johnson and Johnson is a productive and fun work place. Excellent benefits and job work/ life balance. Great corporate culture.
Nice Working Atmosphere
webMethodsSupport Lead (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJMay 5, 2016
I got good knowledge on web methods and web method products.
we have a friendly nature colleagues with a good working atmosphere.
I was there as a consutlant so overall I suppose the company was fair.
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 2, 2016
I was there as a consutlant so overall I suppose the company was fair. The company is stable and will be around for a long time.
Pros
Stable Company
Cons
Non that I can think of
Excellent Company! They really do live by their credo!
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North New JerseyApril 29, 2016
This is one of the best companies that I have worked for! They really lived by their credo and supported you as a working parent. They encouraged work life balance.
Pros
Great health benefits!
Productive and clean workplace
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 28, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company. The only thing about this company is they're not trying to hire no one permanently.
Pros
great staff to work with
Cons
No cons great environment
Great experience, discounted products onsite
Senior Project Financial Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJApril 26, 2016
Productive environment, onsite benefits such as cafeteria, gym and store. And flexible hours but management tends to care only for themselves. Great co-workers. The hardest part of the job is there was not permanent seating; seating must be reserve via PC every couple days.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Very unpredictable workflow
decent place to work
Operator II (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 25, 2016
This place likes to play favorites with its employees. Thee work is easy and the pay is decent the benefits are great(why people stay)
Pros
benefits, easy job
Cons
management
Great working environment
Cutover Manager (Former Employee) –  NJApril 21, 2016
The experience has been very good and gave lot of new learning in complex environment. The client manager is very knowledgeable and supports team very well. The project gave a very good chance to work with many different teams including functional, technical & BASIS team members.
Good Company
Application Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJApril 20, 2016
Great place to work as I learned a lot when I was exposed to lab scientists while supporting all Lab applications. Part of the Drug discovery , research , clinical and manufacturing phases.
Exciting Sales and Marketing Team (Biosense Webster)
EP Medical Sales/Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNApril 20, 2016
Really enjoyed my years with the Biosense Webster Team. Excellent Sales and Marketing support and product line! I truly enjoyed supporting my Cardiologist case by case and seeing great clinical outcomes daily. The sales targets and objectives were very reasonable with high expectations. They helped me become very successful in many ways! Thanks JnJ, GHH
Pros
Great Company and Culture
Cons
Long Case Times/EP
Na
Procurement & Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Skillman, NJApril 19, 2016
Bad organization structure, poor process, things being planned for years are never implemented when time comes. Apart from that good benefits, great people and dedicated employees
Fun working at Johnson & Johnson
Android Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAApril 19, 2016
Working at Johnson & Johnson was a good experience in my life. I've met new friends and the environment at J&J is always refreshing and motivating.
Full Spectrum of Experience Gained
Childcare Provider, Director, and Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZApril 18, 2016
Great Work Environment to learn the business world as well as childcare environments and child centered world of understanding. Great co-workers and boss
Great place to work.
SECRETARY/ CONSUMER CONSULTANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJApril 12, 2016
Johnson and Johnson is a wonderful place to work. Although I was downsized after several years of employment, I understand the dynamics of the Corporate Structure and know the bottom line must always be their main concern to keep the company moving forward. I would have absolutely no problem with working for Johnson and Johnson again it the opportunity presented itself. I know that when one door closes, God always opens another. I am grateful for the time I spent there.

4.3