• Protection of university buildings & assets as well as safety of over 10,000 students
• Completion necessary incident reports regarding narcotics, theft, vandalism, assault, and alcohol violations.
• Certification in Oleoresin Capsicum Spray (OC), Monadnock Expandable Baton, CPR, First Aid, & AED programs.
• Initiation of – more... response to calls regarding any safety or security issue on campus
• Assignment of calls for service to patrol officers and
• Maintained computerized records of all calls, incidents, and building checks made by patrol officers.
• Operated internal university databases to assist officers with investigations.
• Responsible for utilizing the university’s 300+ CCTV cameras to virtually patrol the campus and report any suspicious/unusual activity to the dispatcher.
• Use of Facility Commander program to grant/deny access to secure/restricted areas on campus & setting up staff/student access rights on university identification cards. – less