Johnson Capital is a national, commercial real estate mortgage banking Company.
A Johnson Capital Real Estate Analyst’s primary responsibilities will be to underwrite commercial and multi-family real estate properties across all product types, review and interpret available market data, prepare financing memorandum in conjunction with a Producer or Production Team, and facilitate the processing and closing of transactions. Additionally, the Analyst may be asked to assist Producers in business development.
- Underwriting – Size transactions through analysis in Excel and/or Argus; review property operating statements, rent rolls, and lease documents; determine market leasing assumptions, revenue and expense projections, and expectation of valuation to determine viability of financing requests.
- Market Research – Provide relevant support of market and submarket occupancy, sale comparable and rent comparable data.
- Packaging – Prepare financing memoranda describing the transaction through an executive summary and a detailed analysis of property cash flows and assumptions, along with supporting data describing the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s business plan.
- Capital Source Selection – Assist the Producer in presenting the transaction; participate in discussions and further analysis with capital source providers.
- Client Services – Assist the Borrower in understanding the various proposals and details of the transaction and track the submission of due diligence material from the client to the capital source.
- Processing & Closing – Participate in underwriting and closing conference calls and meetings to ensure a smooth process toward closing of the transaction; ensure the required reserve accounts and settlement statements are accurate.
- Business Development – Review periodicals, newsletters, and other media for lead generation; assist the Producer in prospective client calls/meetings.
- B.A. Degree- ppreferably with business/finance emphasis, MBA is beneficial
- 2-4 years of real estate work experience
- Analytical experience – financial modeling, projections
- Strong Excel modeling skills – Argus experience a plus
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Team player – ability to work and collaborate with multiple managers
- Strong writing skills
- CA Department of Real Estate Salesperson’s or Broker’s license encouraged
Indeed - 19 months ago
- 16 hours ago
Temporary - Licensing Analyst
Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
Aliso Viejo, CA
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- 1 day ago
Faris Lee Investments
- 5 days ago