Johnson County Kansas Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
If I was the maid or janitor I would get the job
Bond Supervision Officer (Former Employee) –  Johnson County, KSSeptember 12, 2017
I've have never been offered employment here; because I am too qualified or because I am an African American female. But I constantly receive those letters of rejections like clock work.
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Count on being rejected and unemployed
Would not recommend.
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 9, 2017
I would not recommend working in wastewater. You are held to a higher standard than the team leads that are supposed to train you. You will constantly have fear of losing your job because Human Resources is involved in every single aspect of your job. And don't get me started on the supposed Assistant Director of Operations and Maintenance, he will try to fire you for anything possible.
Benefits
Cons
Too much Human Resources involvement.
loved helping others
Senior Developmental support Professional (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSApril 3, 2017
I managed a group home for developmental disabled. I managed all doctor appointments, medical records and date collection for each individual. I built and maintained web sites for at least 6 houses. I developed a data collection system for medical records so they would not get lost. I worked with others to do eagle scout projects that built planters for the handy capped.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
reported abuse and neglect