Johnson Memorial Hospital

Johnson Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Johnson Memorial Hospital
Volunteer Work (Former Employee), Stafford, CTFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not paid
I come to work on time never been late. I was working in medical record department in social and team work environment. I was sorting medical records in alphabetical order and using the computer to fill in missing information like social security and dates. I was working 4 hours everyday from Monday through Friday doing volunteering during my break – more... I was having free lunch at the cafeteria. If i came across stuck with problems i asked my boss to show me in doing new techniques of file sorting to do the job faster. This job was very enjoyable, social, working in team work. – less
Very enjoyable setting to work in.
PRN PTA (Current Employee), Franklin, IndianaFebruary 3, 2014
On a typical day I work in acute care rehab and inpatient hospital settings. I continue to learn on a daily basis and feel I have a good working knowledge of how to handle all types of situations.
I love being able to help people recover their independence from traumatic injuries.
All of my co-workers over the time there and everywhere I have been have – more... been a big help with my progression as a therapist. – less
Professional job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Franklin, INJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: amazing staff
Cons: nothing
Excellent place to work. Wonderful Medical doctors and staff.
The most enjoyable part of the job.
P.C.T (Current Employee), Franklin, INJanuary 10, 2014
I really enjoy working with people and leaning new things. My passion is knowing that I am able to help those in a time of need.
productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Ashford, CTOctober 10, 2013
Pros: smaller hospital so quite like working with family.
Cons: times are tough in ahospital setting do to shorter staffing and more patients
Enjoyed my time at JMH. Very rewarding although sometimes emotionally difficult job. Not only do you help patients but on any given day you meet a patient that ends up helping you also.
Excellent place to work!
Externship (Former Employee), Franklin, INSeptember 22, 2013
Johnson Memorial Hospital has a wonderful team of employees. They were all very willing to teach me everything they could and always had kind, up beat additudes. The management was willing to work with my family schedual and and accomedated me so I was able to complete my required hours for externship. A wonderful place to work!
Was a student
Student-1 Semester (Former Employee), Franklin IndianaSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: loved learning new things
Cons: didn' t like being exposed to radiation every day
Was a student performing x-rays on patients. Enjoyed taking care of patients.
First Workplace
Switch Board Operator (Former Employee), Franklin, IndianaJuly 25, 2013
Pros: friendly, caring
Cons: short breaks, some workers
A typical day in the cafe, was at times very busy. It was managed well though. I have learned so many things thanks to JMH. My co-workers are the best part! They are so friendly and always ready to help. But, the most enjoyable part of working at JMH was meeting new people every single day.
Valuable experience
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Franklin, INJuly 8, 2013
This position allowed me to be a part of a larger team environment.
Fun and past paced, great people
Nutrition Aide (Former Employee), Stafford Springs, CTJuly 2, 2013
Pros: great lunch, great people
Cons: wish i never left
Work was excellent with the hospital until I got my hours cut significantly. Only reason I left was I had a family and got less hours and benefits because hospital was under bankruptcy.
new management, small hospital
Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health Unit (Current Employee), Stafford Springs, CTJune 16, 2013
positive co-workers, ability to interact with patients often, new management, small hospital.
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Stafford Springs, CTFebruary 14, 2013
Love working with patients and meeting people of all different ages and cultures was a great experinace
Overall a great place to work
Staff Technologist (Current Employee), Stafford Springs, CTJanuary 29, 2013
Great place to work, currently Per Diem Hope to find a full time position.
Small community hospital family environment.
Dietary Worker (Former Employee), Stafford Springs, CTSeptember 18, 2012
Depending on the job you were assigned to that night in the kitchen, your responsibilities varied. Sometimes you were required to do small prep jobs for the dinner time menu. Answering the phone from the nurses to call down for customer concerns/needs. Paying attention to patients special diet needs while filling up their tray on the line. Working the – more... register in the cafeteria and managing the salad bar. Always following proper sanitary procedures while dealing with the food. The co-workers were great, on the non-managerial level. Everyone worked together for the cause. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing how good the food was from patients and staff and seeing the appreciation from them. The hardest part was dealing with the backed up dishes that would get in the way and need to be washed. – less
Very Busy Work Days
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Discover Daycare CenterSeptember 5, 2012
I enjoy my job because it is always busy. Your always up doing something and working hard with the children. A typical day includes working 10 hrs a day and with children. I really enjoy working with children and teaching them many things for the future. But I am ready to find a new career.
Poor management
Secretary (Former Employee), Stafford Springs, CTFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: go health benefits
Cons: poor management
The company tends to hire family members of executives and they get special treatment over other employees with more experience.