Birmingham-based Healthcare Real Estate Property Management firm is currently looking for a part-time Property Manager in our Kingsport, TN office.
The Property Manager will have total responsibility for financial performance, tenant relations and maintenance of the physical property. Ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to handle all related administrative tasks.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package available.
Johnson Property Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Because Johnson Property Services, LLC believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug screens and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes and provides a smoke-free workplace. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Education / Experience Minimums:
- 5+ years of demonstrated commercial property management experience, preferably in a healthcare related environment.
- Proven ability to manage assets on budget.
- Experience in successfully working with executive level leadership and partners
- Working knowledge of hospital operations
- Ability to work in a detail focused, results oriented environment.
- CPM or RPA Certification preferred, and/or a willingness to pursue and attain CPM and / or RPA or other certifications as instructed.
. Active Real Estate License, preferred but not required.
- Experience creating and managing property budgets.
. Experience managing vendor contracts and insurance.
- Must be willing to travel (limited)
- Strong computer aptitude
- MRI Experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Resumes submitted without a cover letter and salary history will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.