Reporting to the President of Johnson Screens and supporting his executive team, this individual will be fluent in both English and German. Responsibilities will include significant translation duties, including legal documents, correspondence, and memos.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and comply with all safety and environmental requirements and company policies of Weatherfod.
- Translate work documents from German to English with a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties, including preparing, reviewing, proofing and editing a variety of documents.
- Implement and maintain various file tracking and databases.
- Coordinate and assist with Board of Director presentations.
- Maintain schedules and calendars and arrange complex meetings and conference calls on an international basis.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information, maintaining significant proprietary information.
- Provide advanced review, substantive input and editing of correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Coordinate significant international travel to include processing corresponding expense reports.
- Interact professionally in an articulate manner with internal and external executives, managers, and customers in person, by phone, and email.
- Effectively prioritizing and multi-tasking a heavy, daily work schedule.
- Must know the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by the supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum five years of high level administrative/executive assistant experience.
- High proficiency in electronic and paper formats, both German and English (written and oral).
- Experience in reviewing/translating German contract documents, as well as other business correspondence.
- Experience handling highly confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skilled in preparing and organizing materials for use by others.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure during periods of high volume activity in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Advance proficiency with keyboarding, grammar, spelling, punctuation, proofreading, and correspondence skills.
- Possess an advanced vocational or academic degree.
Indeed - 10 months ago