Johnson Service Group Inc Employee Reviews

A great company to grow and advance as a recruiter
Senior Recruiting Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2017
If you are seeking a great company to grow and advance as a recruiter, JSG is an ideal organization to join. Ample room for professional and financial growth.
Johnson
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 10, 2017
Was a decent place to work never talked to anyone from johnson cause i was temp and was promised to be hired after 6 months but they said contract would be extended for another 6 months after that so i left
Family medical emergency
Nozzle Fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2017
JSG is a placement for highly skilled people. My time was cut short due to an issue with my dad having post open heart surgery issues. JSG in my opinion cares what happens to family matters, the recruiter allowed me the time to be with my dad.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
cant think of any.
Great People
Civil Design Engineer A (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 25, 2017
Johnson Services Inc is an staffing company. I had to pleasure of remotely working with them and every encounter was a good one. My manager that I reported to was nice and understanding being that I also had a manager I reported to at the remote location I physically worked at.
Long hours but fairly good pay.
Work Package Closure / Planner / Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Spring City, TNAugust 20, 2017
Short term job with long hours and fair pay. Immediate supervisor was very fair and you knew where you stood with him. Work team was a joy to work with.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Short term job
Great company to work for
Field Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCAugust 1, 2017
Was a great company and job assignment they gave me, great pay, great benefits, etc. Great people i worked with and great people that gave me the job.
Was a contract job, never worked directly for them
Engraver & Wireman (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2017
This was a contract job that I worked for another company, so never actually interacted with them personally, but the handful of times that I did communicate with them, they were friendly and helpful.
Excellent Placement Agency
Personnel Security Specialist (Industrial) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2017
This agency was able to place me very quickly with a job that fit my needs and qualifications. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get their foot in the door.
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
Not permanent employement
Great Staff
Senior Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJuly 6, 2017
Employed as a contract employee. JSG staff have always been helpful in all matters. They made the move to a new place so easy. I would willingly work for them anywhere in the United States.
Pros
Provided medical insurance.
Cons
Inability to provide information of end date on project.
productive and fun work place
overhead crane operator (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILJuly 6, 2017
high in training and safety culture JSG is a great place to work for very dependable for job seekers. high paying for employees with great work ethics.
Pros
great benefits
Contract work with a benefits company.
Contract Employee--Benefits Associate (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 22, 2017
The job was cool and the workspace was nice and the employees that were permanent with the company were kind and courteous to the contract workers.

Just wish that it led to a permanent position.

Learned about the business of enrolling people into their health benefits for their jobs.
Pros
The company I was assigned to treated the employees well.
Cons
Contract job, that ended after 12 weeks.
Go above the call of duty
Checker/Sr. Piping Designer (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJune 18, 2017
Awesome company to work for, They take care of their employees very well. Excellent pay, and great benefits. All though my time was short, I would work for this company again.
Pros
everything about them
Cons
lay offs to much at one time
temp agency that got me to travel across the country
Hotel Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJune 14, 2017
went across the country and surveyed motels. i was on my own most of the time. only interacted with management when i had a question, they were polite even when asking the silliest of questions. motels weren't in the best of condition. i would do it one more time if i could
Hard-working, productive staff that collaborate and support each other.
Human Resources Document Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 5, 2017
While I carried out a 3-month project, I was highly impressed by the kindness and warmth of the staff towards each other and towards their candidates. They are genuinely interested in helping candidates find the right job, and helping their clients obtain the best staff. When the pressure was on, they hunkered down and did their work, yet always with a positive attitude. Each of the dozen or so staff members seemed to take joy in their work and their day. It was a really uplifting place to work.
Pros
Cohesive, upbeat staff; fair wages
Long contract
Contract QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 5, 2017
Lot of overtime. No hloidy pay. 150 dollar bonus after 40 hours. Had to verify my hours each week because of the weird shift. Overall, a good company to contract for
Well organized and great management.
contract employee (Current Employee) –  Westmont, IL 60559May 31, 2017
A typical work day consist of meeting the needs of the clients. I learned new techniques in shipping and receiving. Management was well trained and gave great insight on the job duties, responsibilities and expectations. Management communicated effectively. The work place culture gave a family environment. The hardest part about the job is that it was in a different state, away from my family. The enjoyable part about the job was learning new skills and meeting new people.
Pros
Great compensation.
Cons
Being far away from family.
A rough road
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa,flMay 14, 2017
This company does not care about the employee. You are another number and they don't hide that. They hire 60-70 reps at a time and are very unorganized. It took them 3 months to set up my direct deposit after having the information due to the assistant lost my voided check, and even though this was a company error they charged me 10.00 to expedite my paycheck. Very cutthroat.
Pros
decent work hours, decent pay
Cons
everything else
There Are Better Contract Houses!
Fabrication tech (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PAMay 11, 2017
This company could care less about any of it's contractors. Just keep looking for a different one. They are very unorganized, they offer nothing to their contractors. Contractors are treated like red-headed step children. No one EVER calls you back if you have a problem with the job. No one EVER emails you back. You are left hanging or out to dry.
Pros
Cons
Horrible to work for
Safety Consultant (Former Employee) –  Muscle Shoals, ALMay 7, 2017
Contract company/Staffing Company. I worked for a great client and it was very relaxed, and friendly environment. I operated on minimum supervision, and had projects I supported in 4 states
Pros
Travel
Cons
Travel
good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 26, 2017
Work environment isn't too fast paced for a receptionist. A typical day of answering phones and inputting client information into the system. The people are sweet and great to be around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Service Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3