JOHNSON

JOHNSON Employer Reviews

Good Company
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Riverdale, NJNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: low pay
I don't have much to say about this job. It was one of my first jobs. I did filing and faxing and ran errands. It taught me responsibility
like to go to work and remain focus on job task assignments.
collection specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 3, 2014
going into the office and working daily assignments on accounts assigned to my desk. being helpful to co workers if I have the knowledge of something they may not understand.
don't like to socialize during work hours use my time to focus on my assignment of accounts so that I have a greater chance of making contact with the consumers like to take my – more... lunch break when assigned and enjoy my lunch. – less
Entertaining workplace with a loyal customer base.
Litigation and Tax Paralegal (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free coffee, flexible schedule.
Cons: no room for upward movement, minimum wage job.
Work wasn't challenging but was varied enough to not get bored throughout the day. Leaned how to build and maintain a strong customer base.
Accounting Clerk
Accounting Clerk & Assistance III (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: job placement was good, and a good place to work too
Cons: no benefits, low pay
They do not work hard for their contractors. Management need to work harder for their contractors in the areas of pay, and benefits.
great professional environment
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee), North Portland, ORSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: short break time
if hard work is what you like this is the place for you. its a fun family owned corporation.
Company started to focus on tracking trucks and phones
Master Controls Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2014
Pros: work in the field every day
Cons: corporate management and there changes
could be a great company branch if they would not keep making changes that affect the customers. Which causes mad customers and a high employee turn over.
Pleasant and Safe Family Oriented Environment
Paralegal/Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 23, 2014
Everyday was usually a great day. It is a small practice so everyone know each other well. It was a family practice. The overall well-being of each employee was of paramount importance to management. They had compassion not only for their employees, but also for the general public and those that are in need.
Fun place to work
Appointment Setter/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2014
Pros: good commission
Cons: heavy telephone work, non stop dialing, manual dialing
Low salary with the opportunity to make an excellent commission. Only part time work available. No benefits.
Exciting and fun workplace.
Child Care Provider (Current Employee), Woodlawn, TNMay 5, 2014
It is a great place to be! A typical day starts at 6 am and ends around 8pm. Long hours but very well worth it.
Private housekeeper!
Self Employment- Private Housekeeper (Former Employee), Stowe, VTApril 25, 2014
I really enjoyed working for my self! But the price of gas was to much to continue driving from job to job.
great environment to work in.
IT Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 23, 2014
Pros: exporsure to new technologies
Cons: no room for advancement
On a day to day basis, I worked with Active Directory creating, deleting accounts, resetting passwords as well as working with Group Policy. Configured and setup desktops and laptops, managed the telephony VOIP system. I leaned to work with 2012 and 2008 Windows servers as well as windows 8 operating systems. My co-workers were fun and energetic people – more... to be around. The hardest part of this job was developing and implementing our policies, so that our infrastructure would be up to date and secured. The best part of my employment, was working with different technologies. Being able to get hands on experience with these technologies helped me learn and keep up to date. – less
Job that was secure but boring
Project Billing Specialist (Current Employee), York, PAApril 14, 2014
This job was one that I found very tedious, and it didn't utilize my skills in a way that I would have liked. Outside of the position itself, the company and people were wonderful, and I would recommend anyone apply to Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson.
Patent Clerking
Patent Clerk Assistant (Current Employee), Princeton, WVApril 8, 2014
Experience with and around Patents in patent attorney mother’s office. Help with performing prior art searchers. Mostly helped to keep patent files organized, and to keep eye on upcoming due dates. Patents are mostly science and tech related.
A place to learn.
Tax Secretary (Former Employee), Foley, ALMarch 3, 2014
I learned a lot while employed at this company. It presented daily challenges.

I left this company for personal reasons.
typical baby sitting job
Baby Sitter (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 12, 2014
I love working with kids and being able to help out people who can't afford child care because they work so hard.
Great place to work, seasonable work
Sub-Contractor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2013
Pros: working outside
Cons: extremely hot in summer time and cold in winter
being productive
all jobs are different
working well with others making sure everyone stays buissy
gettn along with everyone,doin good work
making sure jobs are done in a timely manner
looking back at what you get done after each job is done
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 25, 2013
Pros: food
Cons: biologie
i love him i love work over ther ecause when their not busy the manager come and talk to us
Love my job at Johnson, Miller and Company
Controller (Former Employee), Odessa, TXNovember 15, 2013
Pros: very busy, and had a variety of work very day.
Cons: no advancement once i reached the controller position
I love the work that I did at Johnson, Miller and Co, as it was fast-paced and had to multi-task, which I loved as it kept the job fun and exciting. My daily duties included banking/deposits/AR, as well as weekly AP and monthly financials, bi-weekly expenses reimbursements, Loved all my co-workers, it was like a family.
Productive and always busy
Clerical/Scanner (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: job security
A typical day at Johnson Blumberg was very busy and productive from the time I walked in until I left and sometimes worked on weekends to complete special products. I learned new tasked everyday and enjoyed working for Johnson Blumberg.
The communication between the Employees and Management was great we were always notified of any all changes within – more... the department. No matter what department you worked in everyone was friendly. The hardest part of the job was when employees started getting laid off and not knowing if I was going be the one getting laid off. – less
The work place was alright but the other empolyees made it a pleasure wroking there on a day to day basics I made alot of friends.
Wearhouse (General Labor) (Former Employee), Burr Ridge, ILAugust 29, 2013
Pros: great co-workers made you feel like family.
Cons: little to no rises in pay.
A typical day would begin with a meting in the morning to discuss what was did the pervious day such as order shipped, how many moves stocking and replemishment closed, and then we would discuss what tasks was at hand for us to complete that day and what management expected of us out of the day then we would be thanked for work done the pervious day – more... then we would do a 15min workout the we would get to work. Management was always helpful and very encouraging while also showing concern for the employee well being. Co-workers were great I can say I made a lot of friends. The hardest part of the job was working in the extreme heat with the temperature outside being 93 the temperature inside could feel like 105. the most enjoyable part of the job was always staying busy cause that always makes the day seem like its going by faster to me. – less

1 2 3

About JOHNSON

For more than 130 years, we have been delivering high quality home and auto insurance and group benefits to Canadians. Today, – Read more