JOHNSON Employee Reviews

Productive, fun, and safe workplace.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  MissouriJune 19, 2017
Extended nursing in home care for the elderly and disabled.
You would need to be a patient care technician, certified nurse assistant, and or nurse assistant to qualify.
productive and efficient
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2017
fair and caring staff and company with benefits, we enjoyed working and felt most if not all predicaments were fair to s, and we earned what we deserved
Productive and working in a proactive atmosphere makes for good morale among the staff.
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plant Vogtle, Waynesboro GANovember 8, 2016
Having worked in management/leadership roles for the past fifty years taught me quite a few things:
1. The team is made up of individuals
2. Clear and specific instructions are required
3. There is no "I" in TEAM
4. It's tough to know all the requirements of an assignment
5. A good team makes 4 above work
6. Regular update meetings with the team is a necessity
Pros
Satisfaction for a job well done
Cons
On occasion there is a failure of communnication from top to bottom
I worked for tesla thru them.
End of line inspection (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 2, 2016
I don't have a lot to say about the company except the office was extremely helpful when I had a problem.EXCEPTION.......... I didn't like the way they paid overtime. I worked 12 hour shifts and didn't get overtime pay until after 40. I explained and showed them California Overtime rules and they came up with an excuse that was completely unacceptable.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
overtime pay is calculated wrong.
Great Group to work for
Electrical Start-Up Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rincon, GANovember 1, 2016
Great employer good to work with and very good at making you feel appreciated. I worked with a great group of guys learned a lot of the admin side of the job and enjoyed my time here with them.
Great company
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 27, 2016
I have worked here for more than 10 years and it is a great company to work for. A very competent engineering firm, who treat their employees with respect and dignity. We are a people friendly firm and we are expanding daily. We have offices all along the east coast and are expanding nationally.
Best place to work ever!
Receptionist, Law Firm (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 14, 2016
Loved the fast paced but laid back approach to getting the job done while having fun. Great people to work for in an excellent environment in downtown Savannah. Loved greeting clients and working with all the attorneys and their assistants.
Stable opportunity for Recruiters
Avaition Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2016
JSG provides recruiters both experienced and entry level the guidance needed to obtain a great lifestyle and additionally skills needed for a successful recruiter and/or TA
Love my job
Billing Clerk/Mortgage Processor (Current Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IAAugust 31, 2016
I enjoy working with all of my co-workers
Dealing with realtors and banks can be difficult as they are all different.
every day is different
Pros
They are very family oriented
Cons
don't get recognized for the efforts put in
Fun environment and great atmospher.
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 30, 2016
A typical day in the office was taking notes, answering emails, coordinating meetings, enter data and maintaining filing systems both electronically and on paper.
Pros
You get to know a lot of fun, caring people.
Cons
I can't think of any off the top of my head.
The whole team worked together and communication was held nicely
Culinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 29, 2016
Cleaning and restocking the areas I was responsible for, depending on the day there was either less or more to clean. I drove golf carts to get the the areas to clean and bring supplies.
Great place to learn about tax preparation
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 22, 2016
Johnson, Miller & Co. is a leading regional tax firm in West Texas. They provide all the resources necessary to excel in tax preparation. The nature of a tax career requires a tax professional to work extensive hours during busy tax season. However, work hours are normal during the summer and winter, which allows employees to use paid time off and have great vacations. At Johnson, Miller & Co. a tax preparer will learn to analyze financial statements and tax returns to assist the client in making informed decisions that will help their business continue growing. I highly recommend this company to any aspiring tax accountant.
Pros
Catering (Great food)
Cons
Tax season gets very busy.
Good job, bad pay
Club Sports Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johnson CenterAugust 18, 2016
Working in the Club Sports Office was a great school job but lacked reasonable compensation. Employees were neglected but freedoms were high.
Excellent
Real Estate Paralegal/Landman, TX, VA, KS (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2016
The hours are long but enjoyable. I have had the opportunity to lay my life down and set things aside so I can listen to people and help them with issues I might have more knowledge of than what they possess. I truly love what I do. Real estate is my love.
Pros
Help people
Cons
Not enough hours in the day to help everyone that needs it.
Very nice & professional enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 8, 2016
The job place was very diverse professional environment. It was a team player workplace. No one didn't look down on you when you ask any type of questions.
Pros
Very good work flow everyday and always learning something new.
Cons
Just didn't get permanent emplyment
Great company to work for.
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 7, 2016
I did a short term contract and it was a great experience. The managers were attentive and resolved issues quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Attentive managers and professional
Cons
Nothing to say
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 28, 2016
Very busy, learned to work with others. Management is supportive. Coworkers are helpful. The hardest part is responsibility of more than party in current position. Most enjoyable is working with diversity.
Pros
Free coffee, occasional meals, mainly holidays
Cons
Healthcare for family
Enjoyable
Office Administrator, Tech Support and Accounting (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMarch 20, 2016
Working for Johnson Services was a pleasure and from time to time I still do accounting work for them. I worked from home, managed tech support and training's and did the billing for the company. The CEO is an awesome boss who cares about his employees. There were no downfalls to this position, the hardest part of the position was trying to motivate agents who didnt understand the meaning of you have to work hard to get a return on a commission based position, nothing comes easy and you get what you give when you are an indepent contractor. Loved working from my home office, no dress code was nice and relaxing.
Pros
working from home, no dress code
Cons
no health insurance
Easy Company to Work for
Clerk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMarch 13, 2016
Easy to work for and i was treated well with this company. If ever i encountered an issue or needed anything they reacted quickly.
Nice place to work, but no where to grow.
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Sevierville, TN 37862March 2, 2016
Personable, professional and competency is what my current job is all about. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this company.
Pros
Staff is treated like a family.
Cons
No where to go and grow with this company.