Join’em is the first community-powered marketplace to provide an easy, fun and collaborative way to leverage the collective buying power of like-minded shoppers to get a better deal on thousands of brand name products and services. Inspired by consultative Lifestyle Gurus, the “power of we” is easily amassed enabling groups to shop, share and save together.
- Developing and maintaining backend software for our platform
- Develop code to automate delivery of systems in service-oriented manner
- Participate in the research and recommendation of appropriate models, methods, tools, and technologies to achieve solutions
- Ensure quality and performance of deliverables
- Contribute effectively at many different points in a project life cycle as an individual contributor
- Mentor other team members
- Understanding of general concurrency principals and techniques
- Awareness of both current and developing technologies
- Strong desire to innovate and develop future technology
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet routine financial deadlines
- Analytical, self-motivated, detail-oriented, resourceful and organized
- Able to multi-task and resolve multiple inquiries at once and in order of priority
- Ability to respond hot-fixes outside of working hours in case of failure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general equivalence degree (GED)
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree (preferred) in Computer Science or related field and/or 4+ years of job-related experience
- 2+ years of development experience with strong working knowledge of Python
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Django framework and RESTful development
- Experience of using GIT with branching practices.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. A customized package, including salary, bonus and equity will be developed to attract the finalist candidate.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Join’em is the first community-powered marketplace to provide an easy, fun and collaborative way to leverage the collective buying...