The User Interface Engineer/Developer will be responsible for driving the User Interface design and implementation for our suite of browser based Application Solutions. These solutions include browser-based self-service applications, consumer facing mobile browser based applications, and social media integration. Your responsibilities are to provide the hands-on technical leadership; architecture and coding required to realize the UI/UX vision.
Needs to reside in SF Bay Area with close proximity to San Jose preferred.
1. Work with Product Management, UX Designers, and UI Team to define the UX/UI for Joingo’s suite of products.
2. Own the UI development strategy, architecture and code base, focusing your talents on User Interface infrastructure and applications.
3. Work with cross-functional engineering team to build and deliver advanced products to the marketplace.
4. Troubleshoot, debug and handle change requests.
5. Continually update and improve our approach to UI design and implementation as the domain evolves.
6. Keep apprised of the state of the art technologies for web technologies, networking and client/server architecture.
1. UI Development Plan, Architecture, Design, Schedule, Implementation
2. Design Documents as required
3. User Interface software, from concept thru live operations and distribution
4. Test strategy to ensure high quality
Core Technical Skills:
1. User Interface Design and UI framework experience required
3. Expert in IU frameworks such as ExtJS, jQuery, and Swing
4. Intimate knowledge and comfort working with LAMP stack and OpenSource environments
5. Knowledge of DB design and access through mysql, mssql, and/or oracle
6. Knowledge of other languages such as python, ruby, java, Obj-C a plus
1. BS/BE/MS in Computer Science or Related Field is preferred.
2. More than 4 years of hands-on experience developing browser-based applications.
3. Proven ability to take product objectives and requirements and turn those into a plan, architecture, design, code, deployment plan, and test plan.
4. Proven ability to lead designers, developers, and testers from concept to live in fast paced environment.
5. Ability to write high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
6. Passionate to work in an exciting start-up environment – previous start-up experience a plus.