Joint Base Charleston Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you love children
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 5, 2017
Working at Joint Base Charleston was a privilege. You would definitely have to love working with children and have the patience as well. Also, you have to be willing to adjust to every child's needs. I enjoyed growing with the children and watching them learn new things. The hardest part of the job was getting attached to the children and watching them leave.
Run effiecently
Budget Officer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 1, 2017
Front top to bottom this unit operated with the emphasis on establishing and meeting time line. The Commander was fully invested and was also appraised on the effectiveness of my office.
What i learned
Welder (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 6, 2016
This was the best job that I had out of the military. This was where I earned my welding certifications. I only left this job because I relocated back to Florida.
productive workplace
Cook (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 6, 2015
great food, great place to work, coworkers are fun to be around, nothing hard about the job , by far the easiest .
managers are always willing to help
Very unstable position
Safety and Occupational Health Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 8, 2014
Due to the current political situations, government employment is not a very reliable or stable position.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unstable
I enjoy boiling and My wife and I have a Clogging Dance Team I enjoy.
Plumber/pipefitter/Boiler Operator (Former Employee) –  Charles, SCJuly 29, 2013
7am to 5pm 1hr lunch. Checking fire systems and performing either repair,maintenance or inspection of same. I love meeting people and the interactions associated with the job. I have worked most my life with minimal suppervision but have had no problem with my peers. The Airmen and women of the Air Force are second to none... I really enjoy life so I cannot complain about any job situation or difficulties. Meeting people and job accomplishments.
Get learning enviroment
Installation Patrolman/ Armorer (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 28, 2012
-Keeping account of thousand of rounds of ammo and hundreds of weapons for the Air Force.
-Patroling the Air Force base.