Joint Base Charleston Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive workplace
Cook (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 6, 2015
great food, great place to work, coworkers are fun to be around, nothing hard about the job , by far the easiest .
managers are always willing to help
Very unstable position
Safety and Occupational Health Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 8, 2014
Due to the current political situations, government employment is not a very reliable or stable position.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unstable
I enjoy boiling and My wife and I have a Clogging Dance Team I enjoy.
Plumber/pipefitter/Boiler Operator (Former Employee) –  Charles, SCJuly 29, 2013
7am to 5pm 1hr lunch. Checking fire systems and performing either repair,maintenance or inspection of same. I love meeting people and the interactions associated with the job. I have worked most my life with minimal suppervision but have had no problem with my peers. The Airmen and women of the Air Force are second to none... I really enjoy life so I cannot complain about any job situation or difficulties. Meeting people and job accomplishments.
Get learning enviroment
Installation Patrolman/ Armorer (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 28, 2012
-Keeping account of thousand of rounds of ammo and hundreds of weapons for the Air Force.
-Patroling the Air Force base.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Joint Base Charleston. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6