Joint Township District Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, OHJanuary 25, 2016
I would assist patient's with activities of daily living. I had great co-workers, however the turn-over was high. The hardest part of the job was trying to get everything done while working with the scheduling grid. As the end of the day it was nice to see the patient be able to go home.
Pros
Insurance and Benefits
Cons
Short Staff
Healthcare and Customer Service
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, OHNovember 12, 2015
Fast paced environment with ability to ensure quality care in customer service. Good managerial support in all aspects of helping the patient get to desired department. Fun co-workers who work as a team when trying to work through any problem that may arise. All employees are part of "The Grand Experience", always striving to exceed quality assurance in patient care.
Pros
Pride Club, Discount lunches in the cafeteria
Cons
Low pay, Weekends and Holidays
Ability to work on other things along with do your job.
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, OHSeptember 8, 2015
A typical day at work would be for me to get my billing charges keyed into the computer and then i just do my homework and other things i need to get done.
Productive and friendly workplace
Wapakoneta Primary Care Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Wapakoneta, OHNovember 5, 2014
I am a frontdesk staff member that includes checking in patients, verifying patient information, collecting payments, checking out patients, answering multi-line phone, scheduling appointments, taking messages for nurses and doctor, sort through the mail, scan/index paper documents into the electronic medical record, and much more! I love working with my co-workers, I consider them my second family. We all work very well together as a team. It is always very gratifying to know that I helped a patient today.
bustling rural hospital with a variety of patient care situations
Specials Technologist (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, OHSeptember 10, 2013
I love working with patients who share much of the same heritage and value system as mine and show their appreciation openly.

A great starting place for new technologists to get practical experience, often due to "sink or swim" situations when they are the only person in the department on their shift.
Pros
chef in cafeteria
Cons
staffing not always adequate
Phlebotomist
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  St MarysSeptember 28, 2012
I loved my patients and co-workers all in all a great place to work.

4.3