Job Description / Purpose
Perform a variety of technical and creative duties for web site management using an array of graphics software applications, techniques and tools to design and produce high quality e-commerce sites with an emphasis on increasing sales. We operate 7 B2C websites and have many domains to develop with many products. You will work on your own and with the owners.
Position is in house on our computer (PC format) at our Sarasota facility - We will consider part time, freelance and interns. Please let us know your capabilities when applying
- Create and manage product database to add products to websites.This also includes gathering and editing images as well as taking and editing photos from existing stock. Also technical information on the product, manual and product packaging to conform with our standards.
- Gather web site material from a variety of sources as well as editing, proofing and posting said material content. Write and/or procure from available sources web site content related to ponds and water gardens.
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
- Upgrades Web sites by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for creating new websites using multiple platforms and using best seo practices.
- Promote websites using social network sites such as Twitter, Facebook, My Space, LinkedIn, Etc.
- Create marketing campaigns via email and put together promotions to increase revenue on sites.
- Organize and create different channels online through Marketplaces for growth.
- Evaluate all content for its value in search engine optimization according to key word frequency, keyword density, formatting, etc.
- Evaluate new content for industry accuracy, brand/voice consistency, spelling and grammatical correctness.
- Use of Excel to create price lists and spreadsheets as needed.
- Graphic work as needed including logos, product sell sheets, photo editing, and other materials to sell.
- Creativity, Strong Communication and analytical skills are required.
System Administration, Technical Understanding, Technical Management, Provisioning, Telecommunications Technologies, Dependability, Handles Pressure, General Programming Skills, Internet Technologies, Learning on the Fly, Verbal Communication, Graphic experience or background preferred. Proficiency with PC based environment in all Microsoft office products, HTML, Dreamweaver or similar , Java Script, Acrobat, and some type of image editing product (Photoshop, etc.). Also Asp.net, Php. Flash and RTML preferred but not required.
** Please only apply if you qualify with the above skills. **
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard