Jones Lang LaSalle Employee Reviews

No job security
Operating Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Company contracts frequently change. HR seems hard to communicate with if you have an issue. Employees told to make HR requests through manager. Company does have good work/life balance.
Replaceable
Facility Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 21, 2016
Changed my work schedule 4 different times in a year. The final schedule I could not work due to other commitments I had coaching in the community. Was told work it or theirs the door. So I took the door couldn't turn away kids that I have coached for over 7 years. We're the work life balance that they preach.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILJanuary 4, 2016
I learned and was able to learn which moved me up from when I first started. I loved my job and I could just kick myself for making the wrong decision after being their for 7.5 years.
Pros
Able to advance and learn
Cons
Made wrong decision to leave a great company
good placed to work
Mobile Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eastern PaJanuary 3, 2016
Great company to work for.Management and co workers are very enjoyable group of people to with with and under, was able to cover a large area from state collage to the norther side of of the pocono and than all of the Harrisburg York as well as the Reading area. nice to be on your own, but a lot of road time
Pros
no pressure work place
Cons
contract lost you loose
Overall a good company to grow with
Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2015
I'm a boomerang employee, left (due to inability to transfer when relocating) and came back. I really like JLL. They are flexible on work life balance.
Pros
telecommute, supportive management
Cons
Pay, HR policies
Productiva
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Juncos, PRDecember 15, 2015
Recibo de mercacia motores piezas mecánicas y de manufactura entrar data al sistema CYCLE COUNT entrenamiento de SOP colaborar en proyectos especiales
Pros
Produccion
Cons
Ninguna
Good place to work, but never know what could happen
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIDecember 14, 2015
I started working for Jones Land LaSalle on the Citizen's Bank account. Unfortunately the account began to be transitioned in the week after I was on boarded. JLL is good company with a lot of opportunities around the world. Good if you like to move a lot.
Friendly and welcoming environment
Database Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 9, 2015
A typical day for my job was a lot of data entry. It is a nice environment and all the people are very friendly and talkative. From my experience, the co-workers all want each other to succeed and to grow within the company.
Cons
can get loud between cubicles
Terrible management
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 3, 2015
No recognition for hard work, very disorganized company. Very cheap company with no benefits, does not pay for professional fees (i.e. CPA License renewal).
Great experience
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 3, 2015
Great overall work experience would defiantly consider working in the future. Had a well structured internship program that provided great insight on how to become a commercial real estate broker.
Productive Company
Mail Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2015
Great diverse place to work. They provide commercial real estate strategy, services and support to organizations around the globe.
Pros
growing company
Cons
Health benefits is poor
This was a horrible place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 23, 2015
Having worked for this company for four years I saw people get fired without warning or reason. Upper Manager touts ethics but they are the most unethical individuals I have ever worked for. They lie without remorse, spin stories to benefit themselves and harass their employees but using fear tactics. I feel like I regressed in my career here even though I worked hard everyday. They were not supportive of growth or helping you to achieve advancement through professional organizations. They also used covert words of racisim and discrimination. In my world that's called "dog whistle polictics". I wouldn't recommend working for the Mid-Atlantic region to anyone who asks.
Pros
compensation and benefits
Cons
Upper Management, lack of support for development, untrustworthy
Disorganized
Senior Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2015
I came on board when this account first started. It was chaotic and frantic. The management was more of a bully than a leader.
Productive and great work enviornment
Chief Engineer, Fidelity Investments (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 10, 2015
As chief engineer of JLL I had many responsibilities including many different audits which I took great pride in. Internal Mech audits from both the client and JLL and Iso-14001 audit from the client as well. Very challenging but rewarding. I've learned a lot and ready to take that next step.
A Friendly Environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 6, 2015
I worked in Accounts Payable department. The team consisted of 7 team players. We handled the service invoices for a major Fortune 500 company.
Pros
Center of White Plains Business District
Cons
No windows and dusty
Over worked
senior project manager (Former Employee) –  USNovember 4, 2015
I worked for JLL and was doing very well until two people left the company in which management decided to give me the 2 work loads in addition to my own and did not attempt to hire replacements. Once the workload got too great, and I asked for help explaining that things were not getting done, the company blamed me for the shortcomings to the client let me go and replaced me with 3 people. Your just a number not a valued employee!!
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Over worked, no work/personal life balance
Fast Paced
Regional Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 3, 2015
Working on the UHG account you must quickly adapt to a fast pace environment due to the nature of the healthcare industry and the evolution and consolidation of the industry.

Lots of great projects to work on and variety of buildings.
Very Challenging
LEASE ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2015
Excellent place to work for and the people. The co-workers are very helpful. At times we have to deal with difficult tenants.
Great job
Mobile HVAC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 26, 2015
Best Job I ever had. Cant wait to be rehired and join the team again. Wonderful benefits and fair compensation. Great 401 and good vacation package.
High Performance
Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 18, 2015
Typical Work Day: Stressful, Multi-task, No support
Learned an array of knowledge in the Real Estate Industry
High Expectations
Pros
Networking
Cons
No Support