Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

Overall a great expeiiance
Sr. Facilities Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great opertunities
Cons: heavy accout driven exposure to bad management issues
Jones Lang LaSalle is a great company Because of it's diversity, and it's opportunities.
Work hard and you will succeed, A little extra effort is a great way to start your career stay focused and the doors will open.
Job summary
Assistant Chief Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good wages and benefits
Cons: lack of direction
My job entails HVAC start up at 6AM Mon - Fri. This property is not a 24 hour service one. Fans on line at 6AM and are off line at 6PM.

The job site and culture tends to be very loosely disciplined with people tending to go for long periods with no direction.

Hardest part is finding direction with my superiors.

Most enjoyable is the ocassional feeling of accomplishment with a job well done.
good company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Helping others daily on making sure things in the building are working. • Coordinate building maintenance activities; deliver mail.
JLL is an excellent company to work for.
Senior Chief Engineer (Current Employee), Fairfax VirginiaFebruary 11, 2015
I've been in the trade almost 21 years. I've worked for different property management companies. JLL is by far the best! It's an honor to work for such a great company. If you have a chance to come on board I highly recommend it.
A good company that is in tune with the employees and the accounts they have
Facilities Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee), Long Beach, CaliforniaFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: enjoyable to work for
Cons: pay isn't the greatest
Good company to work for. Allows you to do your work and get it done. Allows you to learn from other people in other trades.
excellant
Facility Manager (Former Employee), Highland Hills, OHFebruary 2, 2015
great place to work-great work-close to freinds-close to family-great people to work with-positive working environment-free coffee
Professional Environment
Building Technician (Former Employee), Spring, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: provided breakfast and lunch for employee's
Cons: short breaks
I learned many things from this company that consist of building maintenance operations and diffents methods of HVAC equipment. The team was very professional and helpful when i needed the assistance. Being that the project was still under construction i learned how important it is for preoccupancy in the buidings itself.
Excellent Company
Chief Engineer Manager (Current Employee), PRJanuary 22, 2015
Increase my knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry and acquired a conosimientos in the management of utilities and facilities.
JLL is a wonderful place to work for..
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: unfortunately office will be closing down to college moving in the building.
I have learned many things in Commercial Real Estate while being here. Management has been very helpful in teaching what needs to be learned. JLL as a whole has various training on a monthly basis which was significantly for here and for further job responsibilities.
A good job but hard to move up in the company.
Building Technician (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: managements would work with you as far as work hours and the co-workers.
Cons: being short staffed and not having the people on hand to complete certain tasks.
Typical work day consisted of doing preventative maintenance on broken things around the intel site and completing work orders submitted by intel employees. Learned alot about making repairs on doors, carpet lighting, plumbing and electrical. The management was average but in some aspects lacked leadership skills to alocate work properly. The Co-workers are a good team of people that are very helpful and knowledgable. The hardest part of the job would be trying to complete certain jobs by a deadline with the amount of work flow and shortage of personel. The most enjoyable part of the job is always learning new things on how to do the job better and expanding your knowledge of new things you dont know.
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee), TexasJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: salary
I would recommend this position to anyone who is looking for a new career path. Exceptional team members, fantasticwork environment
Maintaining a Call Center
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: having the knowledge of fellow managers across the account to call on and share best parctices.
Cons: being viewed as contractor not as a team member of the client.
The day starts with checking with the Night Security before their shifts ends to inquire on how the night went and if there were any issues or problems that need attention. Then checking for any work requests that may have come in after hours, finally review emails that need your attention and start any required preventive maintenance that is scheduled or work orders not completed the day prior. What was learned working in a call center is that there is always something that needs corrected, fixed, or replaced. Need to stay abreast of the budget at all times, service contracts and continue to look for ways to cut cost and improve the overall condition and environment of the facility. The hardest part of the job would be putting in the long hours to insure that everyone's needs are met without telling them "no we can't do that" , but explain what the cost would be if we did. The most enjoyable part of any job is the satisfaction you get when you can put a smile on someone's face or the thank you for making their job easer.
Nice place to work,
Lead Engineer (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good hours and pay
Cons: job ending
Employeed over 8 years, Sad to see contract with client end.
JLL Review
Sr. Customer Service Agent/General Motors Account (Current Employee), Warren.MichiganDecember 25, 2014
This firm demonstrates a high level of integrity in its industry.
Demanding and fast paced
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LADecember 22, 2014
Pros: great health insurance plans
Cons: extremely heavy work load for one person on this account
I have been a facilities coordinator with JLL on the ExxonMobil Baton Rouge account for a little over a year. JLL is contracted with ExxonMobil to oversee the daily maintenance at the refinery, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical and landscaping. A typical day at work is different from day to day due to the constant changes in maintenance demands. One thing that is always constant is the paperwork that needs to be completed. Daily, work tickets have to be printed and assigned to employees responsible for that particular field, material has to be ordered for jobs to be completed, tracking cost in order to monitor budget cost is a must. The list of demands for a facilities coordinator is never ending.
went to school there
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), greenwood village, ColoradoDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: layoffs
Great people to work with and help me develop . I learned how to upkeep and run a building . Management was really great there Brian Dillow my manager is probably the best employer of my career he really let me blossom in my career. I have had a great repore with my co-workers having patience with me in teaching me there crafts. its was challenging learning new assignments but picked up on them really quickly. Working with my co-workers and my clients i will miss that part of the day i no longer see them on a daily bases.
Typical Day at work
Accounting Finance Transition Lead (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2014
Setup of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems for Project & Facilities Management Accounting across new and expanded client portfolios.
Jones Lang LaSalle
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee), Rye Brook, NYNovember 23, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: no lunch hour
I was hired as a part of a new team to take over the accounts payable function for Verizon.We were trained as a group to prepare for this position. As in any new system, there were glitches. We mainly worked from Excel spread sheets to list all payments due. As time passed, the system did improve and the payments to vendors became more timely. I did enjoy learining a new system, Yardi. The team I worked with was hard working and professional. This position was good experience for me.
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: holiday parties
Typical day was processing checks. Management didn't really take the time to know who you were. My co-workers were entertaining and we laughed a lot.
one school for enter a Pfizer Venezuela
Procurement Analyst (Former Employee), Venezuela, PRNovember 17, 2014
I worked with suppliers, accounts payables, programming pay on budget, Inhouse of Pfizer Venezuela

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos