Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

Great Company to work for.
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 13, 2014
Pros: strong management and leadership
Large firm with many opportunities. Over the last seven years I have had the opportunity to work with a wonderful team, which I must say is the best part of the job. There are several networking groups within the firm that allow employees to grow there circle of influence. While I wish there was more in-house training, I have been able to set up a training – more... program and schedule with my manager in which the firm is willing to pay some of the expense. This is a very good company to work for. – less
Jones Lang Lasalle is well managed and believes in the people that work for them.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2014
Pros: they are very supportive of thier employees
Cons: no cons are available
Jones Lang Lasale is a good company who believes in the preforamnce of thier employees to provide the best service to thier clients.
Great company. Allows freedom to manage the team in a way that suits the client.
Facility Manager (Current Employee), IllinoisJune 20, 2014
The position requires managing the building maintenance staff as well as the operations of shipping/receiving and mail room. Also creating monthly building summary reports, and preparing capital and operating budgets. Manage all building aspects from Fire/Life Safety, elevators, housekeeping, landscaping, snow removal, heating, air conditioning, and – more... projects such as office/lab construction, relocation, and upgrades. – less
It is a busy place to work. Great co-workers.
Lead Electrician/Site Electrical Safety Owner (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 19, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short staffed
Always busy. Not much down time.
How to work with different cultures and be a better person.
Great to work with very understanding, willing to listen and get involved.
A great group of people, easy to get along with and work with always eager to help out when they can.
Trying to keep track of all the items Iam responsible for and ensuring they are completed – more... on time.
Working with great co-workers. – less
JLL not suited for everyone
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2014
JLL does have wonderful benefits and pays their employees well but the work environment does not suit all personalities.
Boring and Mundane
Lease Analyst (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 18, 2014
I worked in Lease Administration with Jones Lang LaSalle. I felt detached from the lease administration business unit as an employee. Hub for lease administration is in Pennsylvania and I felt the way we were operating was very different. The pay was awlful for California, although my manager in Pennsylvania thought it was great. JLL is also not very – more... diverse it is a typical commercial real estate firm controlled by the good old boy network. – less
Great place to work.
Senior Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Bay Area, CaliforniaJune 16, 2014
Company strives to grow and retain thier talent. I am really happy working here.
Work Life Balance
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
This only exist at the senior level, if you fight hard enough for it.
Pay not great
Assistant Facility Manager, Critical Facilities (Current Employee), UtahJune 5, 2014
I enjoy my company, and my project, but the compensation is low for my experience.
Sweat Shop
Shipping manager (Former Employee), Brecksville OhioJune 3, 2014
Cons: pay, no advancement, politics
Terrible bust your you know what kind of company with low pay. Pass on this place if you want to keep your back
Call Center
Property Service Professional (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 30, 2014
I work from home taking maintenance work orders over the phone and working with a specific computer system. I learn something new every day. Management is very helpful. I get a long with all of my co workers. The hardest part is not having any interaction with people face to face and mosy enjoyable is helping people.
Productive Problem Solving Workplace
Tenant Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 30, 2014
I assist 52 tenant daily through tenant service coordination. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping others. I love my small team of co workers which includes a general manager, property administrator and 4 engineers. I have learned a great deal about the commercial property management world.
Specialist
CMMS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Whitehouse Station, NJMay 28, 2014
Pros: a job in a bad economy
Cons: payrate
Company was nice to work for. Nothing spectacular but I was on a contract that was lost and they took us on. No special treatment. low balled our salaries. Transition was awkward they were unprepared. This changed over time and the onboarding process changed at bit I hear
Good place, heavy load, poor employee perks
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), CAMay 27, 2014
Pros: promotions increases pay drastically, high ranking employees are paid well
Cons: easy to be bottle necked, no paid parking, heavy work load
Great place to work, good advancement opportunities if you are high performer. Very heavy work load, difficult to connect with peer with similar responsibilities in other markets, bad employee perks (you pay for parking, minimal employee perks)
Good Company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2014
JJL is a company that offers many opportunities in the field of accounting, marketing, sales, and more. The staff are professional and friendly. The work hours allows you to balance work and personal life. The company offers career opportunities, internships, and temporary positions.
Very team oriented and proactive with new ideas - encourages employees to work smarter not harder and share these ideas, fast paced
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 19, 2014
Worked in JDE E1 system - vendor relations specialist - reports analyzed - worked with IT for upgrades and system testing - daily AP processing
Outstanding Place and People
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, Fl.May 19, 2014
Without a doubt one of the best places for learning. Management is A+.
temp job
Payroll Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 18, 2014
I wasn't there long enough t really get a feel, but the short time I was there I enjoyed the people and the job.
Great company to work for and plenty of opportunities to grow.
Lead Engineer/HVAC Technician (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: job growth
Cons: medical insuranc
During my time here at JLL, it has been everything but a disappointment. I love my co workers, I've seen first hand that you can improve and go as far as you are willing to take yourself. Here at JLL the sky is pretty much the limit.
All companies should run like JLL.
South Texas Property Manager for Compass Bank (Former Employee), McAllen, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: great benefits, company cares about their employees. great working environment.
Cons: long hours sometimes are needed. little physical contact with management.
Great management. Training always available. Company encourages education and growth as an individual and an employee. This is how companies should run and function. Hard work, patience, and dedication is expected but compensated in every way.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The┬ácompany's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos