Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle United States Employee Reviews

Depends what you want out of a career
Manager, Public Relations (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 21, 2015
Pros: Work from home one day a week
Cons: LONG hours, unsympathetic managers
There's a lot to say about the company. As a firm, JLL prides itself in being ethical and a top workplace. Whereas on paper it looks good, there's a lot of mismanagement and disconnect between workers of different generations.
Bad Culture
Operations Manager/Special Projects Manager (Former Employee), GLENDALE ADVENTIST MEDICAL CENTERApril 18, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: They never kepp thier word to employees
No Communication They Are A Company That Only Thinks About Them Self's Using The Sweet Of There Employees!! Management Is Substandard.
Great company with Excellent benefits
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), ColoradoApril 16, 2015
Pros: There are a number of advancement opportunities
Cons: Staff is spread too thin
JLL is a great company to work for. Currently the account is understaffed causing an increase in work load, which in turn increases the stress level. Co-workers have had to pull together across the account to make the team successful.

Management is very supportive and provides excellent leadership with a number of training options available in all aspects of their business.
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee), Brea, CaliforniaApril 6, 2015
Pros: worked from home, encouraged outside interest
Cons: high turn over of management
I was a contract worker, and during the seven months, it was a pleasure. The company offered great work life balance, friendly employees and lots of perks.
Very fass paced and a wonderful company to work for.
Property Management/Receptionist (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COMarch 30, 2015
Jones Lang Lasalle was a very fast paced company which I loved. Very hands on and a wonderful place to work. The job started at 7:30 in the morning and ran until 4:30 in the afternoon and the management was wonderful. I enjoyed their feedback and made any necessary changes as needed.
Good pay but at the clients whim
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), UtahMarch 25, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits, resume builder
Cons: little advancement availble, customer is always right even when their wrong
This is very much a customer service type role, your pay and general duties are decided by the client for the most part. JLL is a large real estate and property managment company with over forty thousand employees globally. They pay generally better and the benefits are very good. They provide many training opportunities but it is up to you to take advantage of that. Facilties is a decent paying but you just deal with problems all day and there is little creativity involved. You are also at the clients beckon call and have to be a yes man when dealing with the client.
Great work environment
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 24, 2015
Competitive but rewarding career opportunities and projects.
Fun people and dynamic work environment.
Work long hours.
A decent place to work for
Maintenance Mechanic, PNC Dedicated (Current Employee), cleveland ohioMarch 20, 2015
Pros: good work /life balance
Cons: hard to advance
An OK company to work for. Hard to move up and supervisors not always approachable. Its easy to get lost in the shuffle in such a large company. Wages are competitive and there are generous benefits.
Wonderful facility to work at, AAM(the client)
Customer Service Rep. /AAM Shoppe Manager (Current Employee), Detroit, MIchiganMarch 18, 2015
Pros: company suite tickets from the client
Cons: n/a
Busy,
very fast paced
many added responsibilities,
not appreciated by management...
co -workers very friendly
working hard, going above and beyond and not being appreciated
co -workers
Great company, with a great work enviroment
Chief Engineer (Current Employee), ST. Louis MoMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great pay, great work enviroment
JJL is i great company to advance and work on a daily basis. They creat a great work enviroment and work place. They treat there emplyees like family and not a number.
very good company to work for
Lead Facility Engineer (Former Employee), Milton FLMarch 11, 2015
Enjoyed working for JLL. I enjoyed the type of work I did and enjoyed the people I worked with.also had great benefits. Great salary
A team player to add to your crew.
HVAC Technition (Former Employee), Oceanside, CAMarch 9, 2015
Self motivated trustworthy and ability to work well with others. Ready to get back into my profession and use my skills and abilities.
Progressive company with exceptional balance between corporate america and entrepreneurship
SVP/COO/Supply Chain Management & Procurement (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2015
Progressive company with exceptional balance between corporate american and entreprenuership. The hardest part of the job is managing expectations and measuring the right risk/reward indicators. JLL offers very strong leadership beginning with its senior executives.
Able to plan your on schedule from day to day
Mobile Engineer (Current Employee), Westmont, ILMarch 5, 2015
Pros: relationships with clients and co-workers
Cons: on call 24/7
A typical Day at work...
In the morning I will go over my work load and prioritize my work. Once I have decided on my first job. I will then pick up any parts or material that is needed to complete my work at hand and so on. In commercial property management, I have learned a great deal about the mechanical, electrical and structural operations of each of my property's. My co-workers are GREAT. They are always willing to help and give any information that they may have on different equipment related issues. The hardest part of my job is the travel time. I have some sites that are 2 plus hour. This makes it very difficult to schedule my families activities. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction I have between my customers and myself.
Loading dock atmosphere with high customer service emphasis
Shipping/Receiving Operator (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: excellent work-life benefits with good benefits
Cons: not a lot of ot offered
-Unload trucks, sort the freight or packages off the truck, organize by delivery destination, deliver to end user.

-Do all misc. work that comes up and whatever is required for the day.
Excellent Opportunites
SENIOR PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee), IllinoisMarch 2, 2015
High Growth
Excellent company culture
Great colleagues to work with
Multiple processional opportunities to select and create
Great international reputation
Hospital
Lead Engineer (Former Employee), Westminster, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Working her was fun and sometimes stressful have to make sure nursing are following safety procedures and help make sure patients are safe also to ensue engineering staff and house keeping staff is trained properly.
Overall a great expeiiance
Sr. Facilities Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great opertunities
Cons: heavy accout driven exposure to bad management issues
Jones Lang LaSalle is a great company Because of it's diversity, and it's opportunities.
Work hard and you will succeed, A little extra effort is a great way to start your career stay focused and the doors will open.
Job summary
Assistant Chief Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good wages and benefits
Cons: lack of direction
My job entails HVAC start up at 6AM Mon - Fri. This property is not a 24 hour service one. Fans on line at 6AM and are off line at 6PM.

The job site and culture tends to be very loosely disciplined with people tending to go for long periods with no direction.

Hardest part is finding direction with my superiors.

Most enjoyable is the ocassional feeling of accomplishment with a job well done.
good company
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Helping others daily on making sure things in the building are working. • Coordinate building maintenance activities; deliver mail.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Salaries