Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle Employer Reviews

Phenomenal company
Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Great opportunity! Good mentors and lots of varied work experience.
Once a year I look forward to our annual pic nic.
Lab Service Associate (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: rewards for your good work.
Cons: no overtime
I start my day off with a very short meeting then I get my assignment
for the day and perform my job to the best of my abilities. I have great
inner actions with management and my co-workers are the best. I've
learnded so much from this job and acquired a skill that i can take
any where but now its time to take it too the next level.
Great experience of the global commercial real estate market
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2014
a typrical day at work involved crunchung numbers, [posting payments, reconciliation of amounts. Evaluating market rates, reviews. Calls with brokers and renters alike.
Monthly meetings with the clients. Learnt to look at a global scale of handling large corporate accounts and evaulating KPI's .
Great worklife balance with not so long hours balanaced – more... with early days off from time to time to handle personal matters . – less
Love working at company...account is unstable however
Property Manager (Current Employee), Orlando FloridaSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great organization with great benefits
Cons: some accounts are unstable, and may go through changes annually
Great company to work for especially for minorities and women.
Strong company
National Director / SVP - Corporate Solutions (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: leadership, opportunity
Cons: disconnected from culture when on client-accounts
Good leadership in the Corporate Solutions group. There are opportunities for advancement if you are one of the stronger voices and team players.
Avoid.
Property Service Professional (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: the pto is nice if you manage to wait a year to get hired on.
Cons: everything else
Do not take a job here as a call center agent. The pay is horrible however they expect you to constantly exceed expectations. You will be written up for everything, including absences with a doctor's note, needing to leave for personal emergencies, etc. You are allotted 5 minutes a day to use the restroom outside your scheduled breaks, so if you are – more... older, pregnant, or use the restroom frequently, be prepared to be written up a lot. You will be written up if you are 1 second late from your break/lunch.

Oh and be prepared to train people every 4-6 weeks who will be making more money than you, even if they are temps and you are JLL, no matter how many years you have been there. If you are a temp and training people 4-12 weeks after you started, they will make more money than you. Of course if you discuss this you will be let go immediately. There is a VERY high turnover rate because people either get tired of it very quickly or get released/terminated. You can be terminated at the drop of a hat, everybody is constantly afraid that they are next because they cut people loose at an alarming rate.

Also, prepare to not advance even if you trained your supervisors years ago and know more than all the other agents combined, because you are an asset to the team as a ~rock~ and not a rocket. If you are a temp be prepared to work all holidays except for Christmas and Thanksgiving without holiday pay, although I guess that's more up to your temp agency.

Oh and call center agents are not permitted to participate in fire drills or shown what to do in the event of an emergency. They literally sit there taking calls with the fire drill alarms going off and people giving instructions over the PA system. The people calling in can hear everything and wonder why anybody would work in a place where the employees' safety is not valued. I wondered that myself. – less
Its a call center
Global Operations Manager for the JPMC Account (Former Employee), PittsburghAugust 13, 2014
Cons: everything
You can work there for years, and they still treat you like a number.
Largest Commercial Brokerage
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2014
Fast Paced and great co workers. Made the job interesting. The brokers are high strung and high maintenance.
Jones Lang LaSalle Offers Many Opportunities
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
It is difficult to review a company, when you have been gone for eight years. Cultures change as management changes. At the time that I was there it was a great company that offered me an opportunity to get into property management, which I greatly appreciated.
Very educational learned different programs on the computer
SUN OUTSOURCED OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 1, 2014
Pros: working lunches on the company
Cons: n/a
• National Standards Team Representative for Eastern Region
• Office Manager for Computer Sales office
• Flexible Office provided administrative, clerical and customer service support
- Adherence to SLA as per contract agreement
• Office automated for standard & specialized office equipment Troubleshooter for repairing printers
• Office machines special – more... project – less
Structure, balance, teamwork,bench marking...non existent.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 25, 2014
Pros: connecting with professionals that cared and made a difference.
Cons: read my review summary...
The workplace was a complete mess that I inherited, the client was extremely unhappy all of the time, the team was miserable and made promises nobody would keep, hardly any on-boarding was offered to me, and upper management does not care about new employees. They also blame new employees for not performing miracles within 1 month of time, and that – more... was all the time I was given to turn a complete disaster around.
JLL threw me to the wolves and did not care enough to help me become successful. The job was overtly stressful and very unorganized in every way. I hated this job from day one until I was relieved with the option of quitting or being fired. I was told that if I took the quit option I could apply and work for JLL again. What a joke, I will never apply for work with this company again! This was an arrogant statement at a time when I was given no option to stay or go. Then, as I was being escorted out, I was given an apology by the person that helped let me go! This is just a small example of the jerks JLL has in upper management!
The only good thing about the job was the pay and the benefits.

I copied and pasted above from previous employee. Today was my last day as Facilities Manager with Jones Lang LaSalle/ExxonMobil as the client. Read my "Review Summary"...Until those items are addressed by JLL/Client, the position will continue to be controlled by the client. After 15 years experience as a Facilities Manager, I considered this as a bump in the road and was glad to see both JLL/ExxonMobil in my rear view mirror today. God Bless. – less
Great Training the E learning sight
Operating Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 25, 2014
PM's on varies HVAC systems, DX & chilled water systems.
CEWA work efforts on critical system do to equipment failure are the most demanding.
Enjoyable great place to work. Great hours, pay and benefits.
HVAC Engineer (Current Employee), South Florida, FLJuly 25, 2014
Ensure all equipment preforms properly during startup. Routine PM during morning hours. Afternoon log sheet and equipment check. each month has a rotating PM schedule.
Great Company to work for.
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 13, 2014
Pros: strong management and leadership
Large firm with many opportunities. Over the last seven years I have had the opportunity to work with a wonderful team, which I must say is the best part of the job. There are several networking groups within the firm that allow employees to grow there circle of influence. While I wish there was more in-house training, I have been able to set up a training – more... program and schedule with my manager in which the firm is willing to pay some of the expense. This is a very good company to work for. – less
Jones Lang Lasalle is well managed and believes in the people that work for them.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2014
Pros: they are very supportive of thier employees
Cons: no cons are available
Jones Lang Lasale is a good company who believes in the preforamnce of thier employees to provide the best service to thier clients.
Great company. Allows freedom to manage the team in a way that suits the client.
Facility Manager (Current Employee), IllinoisJune 20, 2014
The position requires managing the building maintenance staff as well as the operations of shipping/receiving and mail room. Also creating monthly building summary reports, and preparing capital and operating budgets. Manage all building aspects from Fire/Life Safety, elevators, housekeeping, landscaping, snow removal, heating, air conditioning, and – more... projects such as office/lab construction, relocation, and upgrades. – less
It is a busy place to work. Great co-workers.
Lead Electrician/Site Electrical Safety Owner (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 19, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short staffed
Always busy. Not much down time.
How to work with different cultures and be a better person.
Great to work with very understanding, willing to listen and get involved.
A great group of people, easy to get along with and work with always eager to help out when they can.
Trying to keep track of all the items Iam responsible for and ensuring they are completed – more... on time.
Working with great co-workers. – less
JLL not suited for everyone
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2014
JLL does have wonderful benefits and pays their employees well but the work environment does not suit all personalities.
Boring and Mundane
Lease Analyst (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 18, 2014
I worked in Lease Administration with Jones Lang LaSalle. I felt detached from the lease administration business unit as an employee. Hub for lease administration is in Pennsylvania and I felt the way we were operating was very different. The pay was awlful for California, although my manager in Pennsylvania thought it was great. JLL is also not very – more... diverse it is a typical commercial real estate firm controlled by the good old boy network. – less
Great place to work.
Senior Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Bay Area, CaliforniaJune 16, 2014
Company strives to grow and retain thier talent. I am really happy working here.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jones Lang LaSalle

Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, – Read more

Jones Lang LaSalle Photos