Jones Networking Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It was a great week working with this company.
Steamfitter Helper (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 20, 2017
Working with this company was great. I learned a new trade. I also met amazing people that taught me a a lot of things that I never thought I could learn. The hardest part of the job was reading blueprints.
Good for An Immediate Need
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MDAugust 4, 2017
Definitely not job friendly, and one shouldn't expect any perks such as holiday, vacation or sick pay. You get soley what you work for. This is a company that will place you in long term positions, but you will definitely only get what you work for. If you're in a position that doesn't work out for you, you stand a better chance of going out on your own to gain new employment as you will be told over and over that they have nothing available.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Cons
No Vacation, Sick or Holiday Pay
Temporary Assignment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21202July 28, 2017
Arrived to work ready to get my day going. Typed insurance policies for vendors. Performed light typing and filing of confidential documents. Answered to office manager.
Pros
The Insurance Company was located close to my home
Cons
The Assignment Ended
the different experience in different position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 6, 2017
they would place me at different company's one where spent most of my time with MTA and had the best experience learning about how our bus system is ran inside the City.
Pros
working with the different people
Cons
n/a
Great Temporary Staffing Agency
Office Assistant/Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lutherville, MDJune 30, 2017
I did not work directly for Jones Networking. I was a paid contractor. The CEO and staff were very friendly and respectful. I had the opportunity to work for both government and private agencies through Jones Networking.
A good company to apply for
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 4, 2017
working for an temp agency is all about learning different job/career skills. that can be applied with other jobs. the hardest part is that you may not find what your looking for.
Pros
learning meaningful skills
Cons
you have to work at least 1000 hours before you receive benefits
Excellent way to expand knowledge in different areas
Agent (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD 21093January 4, 2017
9-5 work hours (usually)
I learned new things from a range of online schooling procedures, receptionist tasks, leasing procedures, accepting rental payments from residents
Management was great in letting me know how long I would be working for the company, what the jobs I was given entailed, and gave me the option of whether or not I wanted to try a new job within the temp agency
I never had too much interaction with co-workers. A lot of what I did was very independent work, and if there was interaction it was meeting or training related
The hardest part of this particular job I would say is inconsistency. Obviously, in a temporary position, this is expected, but a lot of people look for work such as this to expand their knowledge and get a lot of time in a certain area. I feel I did not have as much time to learn new things as I would have liked.
That being said, I do feel the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get my feet wet in different areas so I at least had a small feel of what certain future opportunities would entail.
very productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VADecember 15, 2016
A typical day entailed answering phones,, running copies, passing out mail, and making sure the kitchen was clean and fully stocked. I learned better time management because I was working at a law firm things needed to be done within an efficient amount of time. My co-workers were absolutely amazing and willing to teach me what went on in the world of political law. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the lingo, and the most enjoyable part was getting to better know the world of law itself speaking that I do have a paralegal certificate.
Waste of time
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDJuly 6, 2016
I applied to a law position. They called me up the same day and I scheduled an interview for the following Monday. I went that following Monday and the position I was called in for went to someone else anyway.

Called up for a follow up and the woman I interviewed with didn't even tell me as I had I to call up and get the information from her. She didn't even remember the other 2 options I applied for while sitting across from her to the interview.

The agency is a waste of time, I wasted 1/2 an hour of my life I could not get back as well as burned gas and money that I didn't have just to go to another agency that will not contact me with my resume. If they call you just hang up they won't help.
Pros
Nice office and location
Cons
too many testing procedures that equates to nothing in the end. Call you up to interview, but bad follow up procedures as it's like they don't care.
Great organization to work for
Service Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 13, 2016
I love everything about Jones. They will work with you in all aspects of your career to make sure that you and the employer get the job done
N/a
Food PREP (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 25, 2016
This company was for a short term. I was able to experience life as a food prep in the Washington Nationals Baseball Stadium. I enjoyed the people I worked with, people I served and would like to do this job again as a summer opportunity.
Definitely a fun place to work!
Prep at Washington Nationals Staduim (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 10, 2016
Working at the stadium can get pretty busy, but its such a fun environment to be in. Although its an on-call job because its seasonal, I get to meet and work with new people every time. What can be hard at times, is the large amount of people during half-time, but I always manage to work in a fast pace environment. The most enjoyable thing is hearing the game because its live right in front of you.
Exciting
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 28, 2016
Learned how to work the cashier and prep food, serve tables. Hardest part of the job was trying to get all of the tables under control carrying all of your food trays getting them delivered to the right guest.
It is a good place to gain experience in vast fields.
Administrative Assistant; Receptionist; File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDDecember 8, 2015
It is a good place to gain experience in vast fields. I have gained loads of experience in many different industries. I have learned, first hand how different offices are run which helped me be able to determine what kind of career position I want to work in on a long term basis.
Pros
Temping allows you to work when you want and take time off when you need to.
Cons
You have no control over what type of assignment will come through and when they will come.
Sent to interesting places to workl.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 7, 2015
Answered incoming calls, assisted supervisor with office projects.

Greeted office visitors and let staff know the visitors were waiting to seen.
Productive , & excellent work atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 4, 2015
Its a great atmosphere with excellent management that care about their employees. Daily I am learning new things in Microsoft Office Suite.
Cons
Not A Permanent Position
Maintainence/Houskeeping
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDAugust 4, 2015
Stripped, sealed, finished, and polished floors; Dusted Furniture, walls, and machines. Ensured walls, floors, exterior of building was clean and sanitized.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Seaonal
geat temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lutherville, MDJune 17, 2015
my typical day of work was answering the phone system and billing. I t was a great place to work. Management was great always there to answer any questions
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 22, 2015
I managed the director's calendar, make travel arrangements, set up meetings, and answer the phones. I enjoyed multi-tasking.
Pros
Learned new and excited things.
Cons
short breaks
A company who stands by their word.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  University of MarylandMarch 17, 2015
I was a little skeptical about joining the company, but they proved me wrong. They send me on a great assignment which I will surely miss. The staff are pleasant and helpful while getting you started.
Pros
Work available
Cons
Some while I'm on this assignment:)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jones Networking. Our community is ready to answer.