Jones Networking Employee Reviews in United States

Waste of time
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDJuly 6, 2016
I applied to a law position. They called me up the same day and I scheduled an interview for the following Monday. I went that following Monday and the position I was called in for went to someone else anyway.

Called up for a follow up and the woman I interviewed with didn't even tell me as I had I to call up and get the information from her. She didn't even remember the other 2 options I applied for while sitting across from her to the interview.

The agency is a waste of time, I wasted 1/2 an hour of my life I could not get back as well as burned gas and money that I didn't have just to go to another agency that will not contact me with my resume. If they call you just hang up they won't help.
Pros
Nice office and location
Cons
too many testing procedures that equates to nothing in the end. Call you up to interview, but bad follow up procedures as it's like they don't care.
It is a good place to gain experience in vast fields.
Administrative Assistant; Receptionist; File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDDecember 8, 2015
It is a good place to gain experience in vast fields. I have gained loads of experience in many different industries. I have learned, first hand how different offices are run which helped me be able to determine what kind of career position I want to work in on a long term basis.
Pros
Temping allows you to work when you want and take time off when you need to.
Cons
You have no control over what type of assignment will come through and when they will come.
Definitely a fun place to work!
Prep at Washington Nationals Staduim (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 10, 2016
Working at the stadium can get pretty busy, but its such a fun environment to be in. Although its an on-call job because its seasonal, I get to meet and work with new people every time. What can be hard at times, is the large amount of people during half-time, but I always manage to work in a fast pace environment. The most enjoyable thing is hearing the game because its live right in front of you.
N/a
Food PREP (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 25, 2016
This company was for a short term. I was able to experience life as a food prep in the Washington Nationals Baseball Stadium. I enjoyed the people I worked with, people I served and would like to do this job again as a summer opportunity.
Great organization to work for
Service Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 13, 2016
I love everything about Jones. They will work with you in all aspects of your career to make sure that you and the employer get the job done
Exciting
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 28, 2016
Learned how to work the cashier and prep food, serve tables. Hardest part of the job was trying to get all of the tables under control carrying all of your food trays getting them delivered to the right guest.
Productive , & excellent work atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 4, 2015
Its a great atmosphere with excellent management that care about their employees. Daily I am learning new things in Microsoft Office Suite.
Cons
Not A Permanent Position
Sent to interesting places to workl.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAOctober 7, 2015
Answered incoming calls, assisted supervisor with office projects.

Greeted office visitors and let staff know the visitors were waiting to seen.
geat temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lutherville, MDJune 17, 2015
my typical day of work was answering the phone system and billing. I t was a great place to work. Management was great always there to answer any questions
Overall a great customer service/data entry experience
Temporary Employee/Intern (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 3, 2014
• Managed relationship with customers generating additional sales by up-selling and cross-selling
• Resolved complaints, general questions, processed orders, and handled various administrative projects needed in operation
• Achieved detailed knowledge of the product and policies of the company so as to provide expert service to customers
• Kept cases organized by establishing and organizing files, monitoring calendars, meeting deadlines, documenting actions, and inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming status with attorney
Maintainence/Houskeeping
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDAugust 4, 2015
Stripped, sealed, finished, and polished floors; Dusted Furniture, walls, and machines. Ensured walls, floors, exterior of building was clean and sanitized.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Seaonal
Challenging work environment.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Elkton, MDOctober 10, 2014
This was a temp job where I was employed for over 2 years that I enjoyed quite a bit. It was far from an easy job, most days it was very challenging but I loved the customers, I loved helping others. The hardest part of the job was having customers with license issues (suspensions, revocations,...) that I could not help or at least couldn't fix and make go away like they wanted. I loved being able to help people in difficult situations, I did not enjoy giving them bad news or having to turn them away. I loved being able to solve a customers complicated situation or giving them their license back after not having it and knowing I made their day better.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 22, 2015
I managed the director's calendar, make travel arrangements, set up meetings, and answer the phones. I enjoyed multi-tasking.
Pros
Learned new and excited things.
Cons
short breaks
Great Place for someone who is just starting out
Receptionist/ Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 6, 2014
They just don't pay enough to cover my living expenses and it is mostly if not all temp work
Pros
great learning opportunity
Cons
low pay wit long hours
A company who stands by their word.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  University of MarylandMarch 17, 2015
I was a little skeptical about joining the company, but they proved me wrong. They send me on a great assignment which I will surely miss. The staff are pleasant and helpful while getting you started.
Pros
Work available
Cons
Some while I'm on this assignment:)
Productive company to work for with nice employees
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chevy Chase, MDDecember 26, 2013
I really Like Jones Networking I worked this assignment on a temp basis.
the hardest part of the job was it was just me and it was a little boring, but it was a job not a career in the sense that is was only temporary.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough contact with jobs
Great commute, great area, co-workers are awesome.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 11, 2015
This is a great job to gain office experience. There can be room for growth. Gaining people skills, managing time, gaining more responsibilities as they see fit. I really enjoy this position and the people I work with!
Pros
free parking in old town
Cons
30 min unpaid lunch break
Temporary Agency
Office Manager/ Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 26, 2013
Great place to work. Once you began any given assignment with this agency, you were pretty much guaranteed continued work with them as long as your work ethics matched what the company required to match you with Fortune 500 companies or state agency jobs.
Pros
always had assigments for our to continue working.
Cons
not many permanent positions were offered.
Enjoy my job.
Contract Aministrator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMarch 18, 2014
I enjoy my job but the compensation for the work I do is very poor.
The best temporary placement ageny
Administrative Assistant/ Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 10, 2014
They are consistant in finding what job best fits your schedule and expectations.I currently only work weekends, but I am eager for this position as a Leasing Agent to become full time in order to obtain more income.
Pros
hours
Cons
finding permanent employment