JoonBug.com Employee Reviews

spare yourselves!
culinary intern (Former Employee) –  new yorkAugust 4, 2014
Terrible place to work and of course its unpaid, there is nothing worthwhile here. They are quite deceitful in their approach to get you to work for them saying its a growing position which of course its not to put ot bluntly its slave labor...
Flakey and untrustworthy management
Event Photographer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 8, 2013
I worked for Joonbug as an Event Photographer for about 5 months, on and off.

The photography work was easy and straightforward. They have little to no standards for quality photographs, they simply want as many images as possible.

Compensation for work sometimes took over a month. The last straw was when they blamed me for a lost check and took out money without my permission for a "stop check fee." Other photographers complained of bounced paychecks.

I would not recommend working for these people.
HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 16, 2012
You're in a small room, with what seemed like 500 people, sitting on a hard chair for 10 hours a day. As a telemarketer, all I did was call people and read a script, but the script never changes. We were like little robots calling and reading...calling and reading...because hardly anyone ever picked up their phone, and the ones that did just slammed the phone right in our faces. Not to mention all of the telemarketers are squeezed in next to each other, with barely any elbow room.

And something is EXTREMELY WRONG with their system. I could be calling someone, the woman sitting next to me is calling the same person, the guy on the other side of the room is on the phone talking with the same person, while the woman two rows over just left a message FOR THE SAME PERSON. This happened so many times!!

Plus you only get a HALF HOUR break, a half hour out of TEN HOURS! What are you going to do with that?! And the PAY SUCKS. I repeat...the PAY SUCKS! It's not enough money to deal what you have to go through working for this company.

Oh, and on my first day, someone said they saw A MOUSE under her desk. The whole room jumped up scared, I mean...REALLY?!

I've worked for telemarketing companies before, & this is just THE WORSE. The best part of this job was signing OUT and going HOME! I quit after week.
Pros
nothing!!
Cons
everything!!

1.8