Jordan Health Services Employee Reviews

Need more clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, TXFebruary 11, 2018
I wouldn't mine working there but they never have any work for me and the clients have even told me they don't like Jordan home health care services because there to slow with getting somebody to come work for them...Other than that it's a good job!!!
Pros
Good with Communication with worker
Cons
Don't have any
Poor management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 2, 2018
Management is over bearing and filled with negativity and threatens with disciplinary action with everything. Performs nonvalidated write ups. Not available when questions are needed answered. Blames other staff with her mistakes. She should have been fired when buy out happened. Plays favoritism. Makes things personal and then punishes staff with decreased yearly bonus, patient load and write ups. She does not put patient care first and has delayed proper patient care. Not a team player and refuses to help field staff. Threatens to force employees to take call on weekends scheduled of off. Does not communicate efficiently with changes or updates.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor management, unorganized, very stressful, no supervision of management
I enjoyed my time at Jordan
Supervisor, Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 31, 2018
My job ended at Jordan due to new software and processes. I was hired as a supervisor and it was thought that with the new software and backlog being caught up that the need for a supervisor in the Medical Records department was no longer needed. This was understandable. Sometimes we believe that we need extra personnel when a process will actually take care of it.
Enjoying a place of work.
Provider (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 25, 2018
i enjoy working here , i have no problems at all. we get a bonus every year , my patient is easy to work with..i dont think i would leave no time soon .
Provider (Former Employee) –  Jasper, TXJanuary 10, 2018
I was arrive at my clients residence began helping my client with task they needed done. I learned that patience is the key to your success. And no matter what you want others come first. My workplace was different with all my clients due to what they wanted and needed.
Largest Home Health Company
Provider (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXDecember 18, 2017
Provides assistance in cooking, cleaning, transportation and other daily activity needs of clients in their home. Your discretion as to number of clients you want to assist on a weekly basis.
it okay jobs if you work full time in type of field
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 17, 2017
it was part time job so it was for me for part not on full at all for me i like working with people in older people they are a lot of fun to be around
Works well with scheduling
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Rotan, TXDecember 12, 2017
I enjoyed working with my client, the pay was not enough at the time for the miles traveled. If I could have received more pay or if I would have been closer I would have continued my employment.
patience was key.
At Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 10, 2017
Daily walks and back massages. Day by day my patience grew and the job became easy. I learned how to value being heathy by seeing how much medicine the patient had to take daily.
Incredible Team of People
LVNCC (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TX, Austin TX.December 1, 2017
I have been working for Jordan for almost 2 years, and can honestly say I work with a great team. What I have noticed is an atmosphere of Yes We Can. Is there stress and difficulties? Of course, but what job in this industry doesn't have their fair share of stress? Patient Care is the number 1 priority and that is a concept I can get behind. We have a vast service area, 3 states. I work for a team that supports and values their employees company wide. Fantastic place to work. #JORDANSTRONG. I would encourage anyone looking to find a career home, give Jordan a try!
Pros
Team Atmosphere, Advancement Potential, Great Salary
Good way for different experiences.
Provider (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXDecember 1, 2017
Well I just help with stuff that she needs assistance with. Helping with her medications and washing her clothes and help with her cook. New experiences are always good.
Its a very great place to work, easy going staff. Caring staff.
Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 29, 2017
I love working for Jordan Home Health. The staff is awesome and the boss is great! I get the hours that fit me best. They accommodate the hours with my fiances schedule which is wonderful to me!
Pros
You get to work with elderly poeple that you can care for and get close to.
Cons
I need more hours.
If you have no ambition and like to mess of company time this is the place
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 21, 2017
Lack of management. What management is there plays favorites and you can do just about anything to anybody if you kiss butt enough. This place will be shut down soon. Pay is poor, employees treat each other badly and can do whatever as long as you are the favorite. 3 hour lunches, 1 hr breaks.. cussing, nudity, obscene behaviors.. office bullying..work building up, nobody cares because of the favoritism..People should be fired and are still there crapping on the good employees. I plan to write compliance again for all the disgusting behavior that has been going on there and is allowed..
Pros
No supervison so able to screw off hours everyday
Cons
Pay is awful. No raises, no bonuses.. more workload . People are constantly quitting
good work place
Provider (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 15, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Jordon. The hours were flexable and clients were nice I learned alot about taking care of people. Management was nice the hardest part of the job was when the clients passed away or had to leave their homes
Productive, fast paced, friendly people
Provider (Former Employee) –  Liberty, TXNovember 13, 2017
It was an excellent experience. I was able to meet new people and work in a friendly environment. My client was understanding and very polite. I enjoyed spending money hours helping another person such as herself. The job showed me great customer service skills, and I felt greatly appreciated for my hard work.
No Advancement Potential
OASIS and coding Review Specialists (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 8, 2017
There is no advancement potential in this position. We do not receive annual reviews or opportunities to grow our income. The PTO is generous and I am able to work from home.
flexible hours
Provider (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXNovember 7, 2017
work is good working hours are flexible .. my boss is a good person and understanding . hardest part of this job is no benefits . and poor hours . need of more hours . the enjoyable of this job is the patients
It's easy but low pay
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXNovember 2, 2017
I feel as in working in health care you need to get paid more than min wage your taking care of someone we should get paid more I just have the job til I find better
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not enough hours low pay
okay
Attending (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 25, 2017
Work is okay. Get in the door fast and able to work for more than one person if needed, Hours are flexible. Pay is every 16th and 30/31st. People are very nice
good place to work
Physical Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  tyler txOctober 24, 2017
mgmt and corporate are tough. hard to get raises. enjoyed working in pediatric environment, stressful but that makes the days go faster. boss was understanding of my needs and tried her hardest to work for employees.
Pros
Pto, benefites
Cons
parents of pediatric patients