Jordan Health Services Employee Reviews

Awesome company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXApril 22, 2017
Great company! Have been with them since 96, have great benefits, good communication skills,awesome staff,serve all around texas,maim Office is out of Abilene Texas.
A good company to work for
ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Carthage, TXApril 21, 2017
I liked working for Jordan Health Services. I wish that I was able to have more hours and better pay but the area that I worked did not allow for those things.
Hom Health Assitsant (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXApril 14, 2017
This is a nice place to work. You get to know your client, form a bond. The pay is good, hours are flexible and check came on time. The distance from work and home is ok.
Awesome Job
Pediatric Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXApril 12, 2017
I worked at Jordan's Pediatric Home Health and absolutely loved it!! I hate they relocated! Had amazing employees and made relationships with everyone, didn't matter who you were they made it a point to make everyone feel like family.
Fun easy going place to work
Personal Home Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, TXApril 7, 2017
They are very knowledgeable about many aspects with handling and dealing with people who need assistance. They also make sure that the clients are up to date on their paperwork and things that they may need in order to keep their services.
I love it cause i get to help and care for my granfather
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXApril 4, 2017
I really love working for jordan health just need a 2nd job cause what i am making at jordan isnt enough to pay my bills and support my wife and 4 kids
Very enjoyable job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 31, 2017
For this company you don't actually work out of an office. You work at elderly or disabled residents helping with their daily needs. If you enjoy helping others I would recommend this job
you get to travel from town to town and sometimes meet kind people
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon TexasMarch 31, 2017
Nice company to work for and get to travel to different towns and meet some kind and respectful people that will put a smile on yourface .cleaning,wasing,bathing ,cooking and lifting.you work from the clients home
Pros
Cons
open
Good for a small paycheck
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, TXMarch 30, 2017
This company has issues with payroll and time that employees actually work. The management is not good management as they barely come to see the patients but once per year and get paid for more.
Nice enviroment
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2017
No complaints other than I wish they would have continued being contracted with Superior. I was in school so it played out well. Reached out to company almost 2 years ago, but new management was in-professional.
Pros
Set own schedule
Cons
Work was only contract

Want to know more about Jordan Health Services?

Ask a question
Good Company
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Teague, TXMarch 26, 2017
Worked for the Temp Service when every they needed me. They would always find me a nice assignment to work in a nice suitable place but was never offered anything full-time
Pros
Good Company
Cons
No Perm Postion
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 23, 2017
Nice people to work for i enjoy working for this company the hours are or flexiable and being that im always on call because im a SPECIAL ATTENDANT the staff always notifies me on clients a day in advance.
Productive work place
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Jasper, TXMarch 22, 2017
This was the best company I have ever worked for. Dealing with the office personnel was sometimes a hassle once the state enforced new computer software, But the office personnel managed to make it as less stressful as possible. Although ive never met them we had a great relationship over the phone. They were always on top of sending in a special attendant when I couldn't make it to work. They really treat you good sometimes even gave bonuses. The supervisor was friendly & understanding as well. I really miss working for this company and would go back if the pay was higher.
Pros
relationships established
Cons
pay could be higher
Home Health Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 9, 2017
I Love my Job and the entire staff. I don't feel that the Benefits, Salary, mileage reimbursement and retirement benefits are fair and competitive. The Company has a enormous amount of turnovers in management positions. I would also like to see a increase not only in salaries but also a compatible hourly pay for the client care providers.
Pros
Communication, professionalism, caring, strong organization
Cons
Salary, benefits, No yearly incentives
Growing Company
Server (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, TXMarch 5, 2017
Growing Company and many opportunities to advance. It has many locations; therefore, making transferring a reality. A typical work day is 8 hours. Many fun things planned for the employees.
Pros
Large Company
They were a good company to work for.
HOME AIDE (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXFebruary 17, 2017
My typical day of work was coming in their residence and cooking breakfast for the lady I was taking care of. We would watch tv together. Then I would start cleaning the house for her. Work culture is great and common. Hardest part of the job was nothing. Except maybe cleaning the toilet. The most enjoyable part was getting to associate with them.
Caregiver is not hard at all
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXFebruary 9, 2017
I like this job, it made me feel like I was worth more then what I thought. By helping people that can't do much for them self makes you feel worth liveing just knowing that you can make a different in someone life.
No a good environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Marshall, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Honesty the supervisors let person things outside of work affect how they treat there employees. I worked for them for year they would give me a second chance even after the lie that was told on me was proven i was innocent
Productive, rapid gorwth employer
Mobile Device Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 22, 2017
A typical day of work for Jordan has been overall a pleasant experience. I have learned quite a bit about HCHB. The management in my department is pleasant. Due to rapid change, they constantly do away with positions; therefore, job security is not guaranteed.
Not a good company to work for.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  My Pleasant TxJanuary 18, 2017
Very in organized people . They'll work you to the bone and compensate you the bare minimum. The time keepers and payroll staff are horrible too. Very unstable in clients, work and hours.
Pros
Cons
Everything but the clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jordan Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9