Joseph C. Sansone Company, a leader in reducing and controling its client's real estate and personal property tax obligations, for over 40 years, has a growth opportunity available for a Business Development Specialist leading to Business Development Manager (BDM) role.
The position will be based in our St. Louis office, learning our business in a mentor/mentee role, leading to a BDM position upon successful completion of the Joseph C. Sansone training program. This program is dependent upon successful individual development and will typically last from 3-6 months. Once established as a BDM you will have a defined geographic territory from which to prospect and sell Sansone services to defined qualified prospects.
- Successfully completing a hands-on training program learning the property tax business and services as offered by Joseph C. Sansone Company.
- Identifying and prospecting leads through contacting via phone and email, Controllers, Tax Managers, Property Managers and CFO’s of local, regional and national businesses.
- Presenting our services to executive levels of organizations.
- Within a 3-6 month time period assuming a business development manager role, assigned to identify and close business opportunities and sell real estate and personal property tax services in a defined geographic territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred within business related field
- Minimum 3-5 years sales expertise in a business to business environment
- Demonstrated ability and comfort to prospect, establish appointments via phone and sell in person
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- A drive to succeed with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- May involve up to 35% flexible travel once final territory is determined as a BDM.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life and AD&D insurances, long and short term disability, vacation, AFLAC, sick time, EAP, 401(k), and Section 125 plan.