Techs will apply their technical skills and knowledge to diagnose existing systems, perform repairs and recommend alternative equipment & improvements.
*Local Leader in the residential services industry is seeking an experienced (5+ years) HVAC service technician to join our team. We provide residential repair and replacement of HVAC systems. We offer year round work, full benefits package (including 401K), uniforms and well-equipped trucks.
- Technicians are dispatched directly from home to residential HVAC customers to troubleshoot, estimate, perform and secure the job with the homeowner.
- Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
- Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing equipment records.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
** Competitive Compensation, Signing Bonus, Monthly Sales Bonus, Healthcare, 401k.
We are an equal opportunity employer, all candidates are required to pass a drug screen and background check as part of the employment.