Joule Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Staffing company
Indirect MRO Buyer/Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJDecember 12, 2016
They will find you a position, just make sure to review all postings as there might be one just around the corner in another township available.
Pros
Keep your ear to the ground
Cons
May want to expand your ideal area for more exposure; they only concentrate on their location
Great Staffing Agency
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMarch 23, 2015
I was placed on a temp assignment with State of NJ and it was very nice place to work, easy going, nice people. But it was short term and I was praying that they would keep me but couldn't due to budget issues. But Joi the office manager is awesome and she answer any questions you may have. I would love to do another assignment with Joule Staffing.
Pros
great placement
Cons
to short of assignment
same as the joule before
Senior Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 18, 2015
same as the joule before . The company was same but i held three different position titles the eight years i was there. The company took good care of me till the end came after the two thousand eight stock market crash i was layoff started closing offices all over new jersey.
Fast paced, professional staffing agency.
Staffing Coordinator (temporary) (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJOctober 18, 2013
Great management, co-workers, clients and staff employees.
Great staffing agency, will provide work fast.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJSeptember 6, 2013
Great agency, placed me in a temporary state position which was fun and easy going.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Joule Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7