- Assembling, adjusting or repairing parts using hand and air tools, fixtures and measuring devices.
- Using manual or power hand tools to perform one or more repetitive production line assembly operations to produce parts,
- Using material handling equipment to move products and supplies.
- Metal Stamping
- $8.50 Temp to Hire.
- Raise to $10.50 after 90 days if hired on and benefits.
- Over time every week paid at time and a half.
- Pay is Bi-weekly
- 1st Shift: 6:30am – 6:30pm EST
- 2nd shift: 6:30pm – 6:30am EST
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prior experience using hand and air tools is a plus
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- MUST pass drug test and background check (7yrs)
- Able to work 60 hours a week