Position Classification: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
Location: Opelika, AL
Joynus Staffing is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a Tier 1 KIA/Hyundai parts supplier specializing in coil springs and stabilizer bars.
Position Overview: The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the administration of Human Resources policies and procedures in the company's manufacturing facilities.
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong relevant experience in employee relations, employment law, organizational development and training, and applied project and process management.
- Provides recommendation and guidance on client department Organizational Design and Development issues.
- Analyze and provide key human resources metrics (to executive team)
- Assist in the Training and Development initiatives with client organizations.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Ability to create leading edge policies, as well as provide guidance and interpretation on existing policies.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvement.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Expert at handling employee relations counseling.
- Leads in the design and implementation of organization development and training.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10 + years of HR experience required
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment required
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented dynamic environment
- Demonstrated strong judgment skills and professionalism
- Demonstrated abilities as a creative problem-solver, and very strong project management skills
- Strong Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills required.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and practices, recruitment and retention, compensation and benefit administrations, and organization change and effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work as and be viewed as a trusted business partner to the organization.
- Clear and concise interpersonal communication.