Primary Job Responsibilities:
As a software engineer, you will join a dynamic team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs in building the web's first online video shopping network. You should appreciate a challenging, fast-paced work environment, be willing to learn, and be eager to become an important part of our team.
You will build new features for web and mobile applications, administrative interfaces, reporting, and business analytics.
You will have end-to-end ownership over design, implementation, and testing of new features and enhancements to existing functionality.
- Deeply understand our customer and proactively recommend product ideas and enhancements.
- Collaborate with product management in designing new features and applications and identifying infrastructure and analytics needs.
- Design and architect technical solutions, applying appropriate framework and design patterns and creating a reusable and maintainable codebase.
- Develop and test code for web-based and mobile applications, user interfaces, back-end systems, and data warehouse and analytics.
- Deploy new features to production and automate manual processes; train cross-functional teams in new functionality.
- Participate in peer testing, including development of test plans and executing test cases against multiple browsers and platforms as applicable.
- Lead design reviews and actively participate in peer reviews.
- Contribute to automated test suite and maintain technical documentation.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- More than two years of experience in software development.
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages (Java, C, C++, Objective-C) as well as database languages (SQL).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Interest and experience in security, web design, MVC, iOS programming, Flash development, data analytics, and web stack a plus.
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively with cross-functional team members of varying technical expertise levels.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Joyus is a video commerce shopping experience transforming the way people shop online via the intersection of video, ecommerce and the Joyus...