JPI Employee Reviews in United States

Decent place to work
SME and Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 22, 2016
JPI is a good company but lately they have been hiring Jr. analysts and PMs who need more real world experience. The company is good, benefits ok. Overall solid B-.
Love the workplace. Great leadership and professional peers.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VA 24060April 5, 2016
The client work is very enjoyable and it does not get stale. It's a fast paced work environment and all of my teammates enjoy helping each other perform at the highest level.
Pros
Fun environment, always a new challenge, benefits are top shelf
Cons
Advancing to higher positions is tough because most of the managers stay a long time.
these company is very fast past an very demanding
Lead Inspector (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYDecember 12, 2015
Working for JPI was different because we where 3rd party working for a bigger company in there shop the hardest part was communication between use an company working for an things where changing daily the best part job was being on salary an leaving when the work was done
it was like working with my brothers everyday
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYMay 8, 2015
I worked with my best friends everyday! they took me in a showed me the ways of the inspection world. they were willing to teach and break it down in a way that I understood. the hardest part of the job was always being ready to go to work when ever the phone rang even if I just got home and cleaned up and diner made.
Pros
fun, always learner. the ceo made everyone fill welcomed and helped out when u needed help!
Cons
no benifits and when the oilfield went down so did my work
Decent place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDMay 7, 2015
It was a good job with decent pay, there were no benefits but it was a living. Sometimes the workplace could be a little hostile and management didn't always have a handle on things but overall it was a decent place to work
Challenging and rewarding position
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 2, 2014
JPI is a fast growing consulting company primarily serving clients in DHS. Days on the client site are extremely busy and fun as I immensely the fast paced environment. I have learned everything how to effectively communicate and obtain buy-in from difficult stakeholders, how to become a trusted advisor to clients, and manage intricate and long term projects.
Great small company with a personal feel
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 29, 2014
There is no such thing as a "typical day" in this field, but the feeling of camaraderie is always "typical."
JPI Review
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FloridaNovember 14, 2013
Overall I rate JPI a 5 star Corporation. They had a strong set of Core Values. I gained valuable professional experience from them. All of the associates were talented, professional and friendly. The most enjoyable part of my prior positions has been maintaining a high level of customer service, continuously learning and advancing professionally in my career. I'm in constant pursuit of raising the bar for all and any processes, solutions and challenges.
Worked in a department with all women!
JPI University Administrator (resigned) (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TexasJuly 1, 2013
Most women may not enjoy working with just women and normally I wouldn't either. But, this crew we had were so much fun! My position was Department Administrator so I dealt with all of them. I was responsible for any and all correspondence within the department or correspondence going to other departments. JPI is a Real Estate Development Company. They built top of the line apartments all over the country.
Pros
we did have free lunches and one time we even got to go to the four seasons hotel to get a message
Cons
i really honestly can't think of any! it was a great company to work for.
Superintendent
Assistant Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 6, 2013
Managing over 30 million dollars of different aspect of a residential hire rise apartment building.
Really fun enviornment
Property Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ettrick, VAApril 17, 2012
Got the college students into their apartments. made keys if need by, and provided them with health awareness information each month.
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Cash Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving, Tx.April 11, 2012
JPI was bought out by Greystar, therefore, I was hired on by Greystar. In my short time with JPI I could tell this was a wonderful company. The managers really cared about there employees.

I learned alot of useful information about banking/sending wires.

We had daily dealines that we had to meet so I learned to work in a timely manner.
Pros
jpi always had incentives
Cons
the drive to work was a little far for me