JPS Health Network Employee Reviews in United States

Great company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2016
This is a great company to work for. They have various opportunity to advance and opportunities to learn new clinical skill sets. Highly recommended as an employer
productive work place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 12, 2016
Great place to work, awesome team. communication is well,very flexible with schedules. Teaching hospital, very caring and compassionate team members.
It's a job
LVN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 25, 2016
They pay isn't that great for all the work they expect you do. Depending on where you work they are very nit-picky about irrelevant things. No job security. Very high turnover rate!
Pros
Check is on time, lots of PTO hours
easy job with fun coworkers
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2016
I walked up to ten miles a day pushing patients to and from there procedures. I learned that hard work is good for the body. Managers are great. co-workers are good. the hardest part of the job is pushing heavy people up a hill.
would work for JPS again
LVN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2016
Steady work
Love the people I have worked with
Love the diversity of people/patients
good benefits
Have worked prn shifts
JPS is a decent place to work and gain experience within the health profession
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 4, 2016
JPS Health Network is a great starting point, since it is a learning hospital. It opens the doors for newer and better opportunities for further employment for other facilities. The most enjoyable part about working for JPS is being able to help patients and direct/guide them to a better understanding of their next steps in improving their health. I've learned how to manage the different demographics of people from all cultures and walks of life, which is very beneficial for improving my customer serves skills.
Pros
friendly coworkers and great team environment
Cons
inconvenient working hours
Auxillary Staff (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 27, 2016
I worked in ER as auxillary staff and I loved my job. Unfortunately, it ended when positions weren't refunded. I would accept a job again at JPS in a minute. I felt I was really helping people there.
Beware
cna nursing assistant cna (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 14, 2016
No matter what you say are what happen you will NOT win over a nurse! No longer employed. If you are a tech don't worry about rises because it only 22 cents a year IF that..
Pros
insurance, 403 and a job
Cons
dont get all your breaks, they expect you to be on your feet for the full 11.5 hours, not enought rises
had sundaes to eat
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 4, 2015
The insurance was good I really enjoyed my job because I was the only person in that area The pharmacist were good to work for
ok place to work
LVN (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 20, 2015
It is an ok place to work-no advancement opportunities because they pick from their favorites. Benefits kinda suck and are expensive compared to your pay.
Fast pace
OUTPATIENT REGISTRATION CLERK II 7 (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 14, 2015
Fast pace, steady work. Being recognized by patients and co workers on a daily basis. Hardest part of the day is having to deal with cancelled appointment and disappointed patients. I enjoy the fellowship, the overall environment and the possibility for advancement. I would like to rate this company with 3 stars but at the present time, computer will only allow me 1 star.
Pros
Good benefits, parking garage, safe environment
Cons
very few breaks, 30 min lunch, over scheduling patients appointments.
Great day at JPS
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 13, 2015
I enjoy my job everyday that I go into work , we just need more staff. I don't like that you have to review a job when you are obviously applying elsewhere.
Cons
short breaks
learned and cross trained on various skills in Medical billing field.
Medical Biller/Collector (Former Employee) –  Fortworth TxOctober 8, 2015
Enjoyed working and learning more in this Career Field. This organization was focused on improving costumer care and employee satisfaction. Emphasized an ways to improve services to the community of T arrant County.
Pros
Great schedules and benefits.
Cons
location, commute.
Overworked/underpayed nurses
LVN (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 30, 2015
Nurses who work in the family medicine clinics work two providers per nurse. So the nurses are overworked and get paid minimal.
nice work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  fort worthSeptember 9, 2015
Answering incoming and out bouind phone call.making appt helping with processor. call pt gfor there results.working with wonderful doctors and staff in difeerent clinic, ob/ gyn, coumadin, pedi, geri, family practice.
Pros
w
Cons
orking with wonderful provider in fidf
Interesting place to work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 2, 2015
Working at JPS has taught me a lot about diversity. We see all types of patients. You just never know what type of day you are going to have when you walk in the doors.
Pros
Working 3 days a week
Cons
Work load, low pay
ok
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2015
Every one worked hard, they are there for the employees and help make working there okay , the pay is okay also . the Hr was very straight forward and helped to make every process with them easy and quick , very fast hiring process.
Working with the underserved is very rewarding
Assistant to the Administrative Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasJuly 7, 2015
Loved helping the underserved in our community. My heart is definitely in this industry. I wish there was more advancement opportunity and training for the support roles.
You can make your own schedule
Registered Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 4, 2015
One of the perks of working at JPS is that you can set your own schedule, but sometimes the manager will have to move you to a shift that may be short staffed.
Co-Workers are awesome
HIM Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TxJune 17, 2015
Depends on the department your work in. I love my co-workers.They are what truly make it worth it. Not a bad place to work at all

JPS Health Network Reviews by Location