JPS

JPS United States Employee Reviews

Overworked due to other employee’s lacking to assisting others or, doing bare minimum for themselves.
Service Associate II/Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2014
Pros: management would buy staff lunch as a reward to meet a monthly goal, holidays we would get a gift cards, have a christmas lunch with all 5 departments eat together and come as a whole department.
Cons: lack of teamwork, immature employees telling one another, individuals that needed to be reported were consistently dishonest with management.
A typical day at work would begin with our morning huddle to review any new information, changes in clinical staff schedule and/or, what nurses were assigned to appropriate providers. After huddle all staff was to report to their assigned areas and begin their daily duties for the day. My first action would be to roll the phone system on at 8:00am. After phones were rolled over and incoming calls began this was a consistent duty of answering phones and scheduling patient appointments, transferring calls to appropriate nurse and or provider if necessary.
Messages were also taken and sent through EPIC computer system that allowed appropriate sent messages to correct Doctors, Nurses, or other responsible parties you were trying to get in touch with. Provider’s template was managed to ensure all patient appointments types were made in appropriate appointment slots due to new patients and established patient’s time of care needed for each individual may differ.
I learned so much through my experience a JPS about how important it is to stay engaged in the everyday changes that take place in our clinical surroundings. The importance of having appropriate staffing every day to help satisfy every patients needs is key to running a smooth clinic. I also had to learn to continue my daily duty’s no matter how short staffed we may have been at times and keep myself in control of my emotions when placed in stressful situations.
Management at my job in my opinion was over worked as well and, had a difficult time managing employee’s behaviors and attendance appropriately. Due to diversity in – more... the facility there were times I had to unwillingly bite my tongue and do more work than assigned just to keep the peace and continue my day drama free.
Coworkers were difficult to work with at first. I believe it was due to age difference although that should never have been a factor. The employees who have been there 30 years pulse would make me feel inferior or not acquit to complete the job. I felt as if I was being used a lot through the first 2-3years before I began to feel like part of the team. Sad as it is to say the group was very tight knitted and would always stand up for one another at times leaving me out.
The hardest part of my job was to be better myself and, be able to help anyone who asked for an extra hand when it was needed. Most people would look to me as if I was a suck up or, trying to put more work on the others due to my ability to successfully accomplish activities. The others were fearful of being assigned more work or, working extra hours like I did.
The most enjoyable part of my job was assisting others. Most people have lost sight of the real reason we are called “Caregivers” these are people who are dedicated to helping change the lives of others even if it’s just one person at a time. The real reason I love to work with people in the medical field is the knowledge to comprehend and understand your purpose and how it can change a person’s life. – less
Professional environment with older staff present to assist younger staff when help is needed
Data Entry Clerk and book keeping (Former Employee), KingstonJuly 20, 2014
Pros: allows discussions and interactions
my daily routines are the same and this makes the job boring, apart from that the staffs are magnificent, they always encourage us as the new staffs to do our best. The most enjoyable part of the job is level of the interactions developED among the staff members
LAID BACK
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: laid back atmosphere and great benefits
Cons: salary is not competitive
LACKED MORE EMPLOYEES WITH BILLING EXPERTISE AND SALARY WAS A JOKE BUT THE DOCTORS AND BOSS WAS AMAZING
Contractor (Former Employee), kingstonJune 21, 2014
wonderful job but i was working as a contractor in JPS. i never really have a lot of person that i work with but its was a woderful job.
Security Consultant (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 21, 2014
The work place was excellent and I learned how to be a security guard. I got along with management and coworkers. Nothing was to hard for the job for me and to be a security officer.
Good people to work with
RN Case Manager/Educator for CHF (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 30, 2013
Is ok place to work I just was not use to the bigger hospitals since I just moved here and had to get use to the area
Productive job
weaver (Former Employee), south boston vaJuly 22, 2013
Pros: learning the value of cloth and the pay was very well
Cons: 12 hour shifts
I learned diffent jobs at this plant. I started off as a machine cleaner and when the doors closed, I was a weaver. I learned how to inspect cloth for its quality and to fix the places in the cloth. The co-workers were easy to get along with and took their job very seriously. The hardest part of this job was the fact that it was 12 hour shifts, and that gets hard on your body sometimes.
Love the Job, but need Permenent Job Security
Property Management Associate (Current Employee), Hickory, NCJune 19, 2013
Pros: free lunch if desired, an being able to work outside all day is wonderful.
Cons: inconsistant work weeks.
I Love the management, and working here a lot; however, there is no consistency in my work weeks, and I need more stable income.
Great Place to Work
Driver (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMarch 22, 2013
Pros: everything this is a all around great place to work.
Cons: the risk of non commercial drivers ruining your job out of greed.
I love working for this company. If I had the opportunity to return to work for this company I would in a quick moment. All the workers are like family, the owners are great and not scared to work right along side of their drivers no matter what time of the day or night we could always call her.
The hardest part of this job was being laid off due to lies of a non commercial driver trying to make a buck.
Self rewarding place to work.
Family Health Center Practice Manager/Director (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: opportunity to interact with community and ability to help others directly or provide a resource.
Cons: high patient volume, challenging work environment
JPS has been a wonderful place to work. I've had the opportunity to participate in the growth of the organization, achieve organizational and personal goals, positively impact patient care, learn, teach and advance to various positions in management.
ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 30, 2013
ok place to work . pay not all that great. Doctors are friendly