JPS

JPS Employer Reviews

Professional environment with older staff present to assist younger staff when help is needed
Data Entry Clerk and book keeping (Former Employee), KingstonJuly 20, 2014
Pros: allows discussions and interactions
my daily routines are the same and this makes the job boring, apart from that the staffs are magnificent, they always encourage us as the new staffs to do our best. The most enjoyable part of the job is level of the interactions developED among the staff members
LAID BACK
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: laid back atmosphere and great benefits
Cons: salary is not competitive
LACKED MORE EMPLOYEES WITH BILLING EXPERTISE AND SALARY WAS A JOKE BUT THE DOCTORS AND BOSS WAS AMAZING
Contractor (Former Employee), kingstonJune 21, 2014
wonderful job but i was working as a contractor in JPS. i never really have a lot of person that i work with but its was a woderful job.
Security Consultant (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 21, 2014
The work place was excellent and I learned how to be a security guard. I got along with management and coworkers. Nothing was to hard for the job for me and to be a security officer.
Good people to work with
RN Case Manager/Educator for CHF (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 30, 2013
Is ok place to work I just was not use to the bigger hospitals since I just moved here and had to get use to the area
Productive job
weaver (Former Employee), south boston vaJuly 22, 2013
Pros: learning the value of cloth and the pay was very well
Cons: 12 hour shifts
I learned diffent jobs at this plant. I started off as a machine cleaner and when the doors closed, I was a weaver. I learned how to inspect cloth for its quality and to fix the places in the cloth. The co-workers were easy to get along with and took their job very seriously. The hardest part of this job was the fact that it was 12 hour shifts, and that gets hard on your body sometimes.
Love the Job, but need Permenent Job Security
Property Management Associate (Current Employee), Hickory, NCJune 19, 2013
Pros: free lunch if desired, an being able to work outside all day is wonderful.
Cons: inconsistant work weeks.
I Love the management, and working here a lot; however, there is no consistency in my work weeks, and I need more stable income.
Great Place to Work
Driver (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMarch 22, 2013
Pros: everything this is a all around great place to work.
Cons: the risk of non commercial drivers ruining your job out of greed.
I love working for this company. If I had the opportunity to return to work for this company I would in a quick moment. All the workers are like family, the owners are great and not scared to work right along side of their drivers no matter what time of the day or night we could always call her.
The hardest part of this job was being laid off due to lies of a non commercial driver trying to make a buck.
Self rewarding place to work.
Family Health Center Practice Manager/Director (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: opportunity to interact with community and ability to help others directly or provide a resource.
Cons: high patient volume, challenging work environment
JPS has been a wonderful place to work. I've had the opportunity to participate in the growth of the organization, achieve organizational and personal goals, positively impact patient care, learn, teach and advance to various positions in management.
ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 30, 2013
ok place to work . pay not all that great. Doctors are friendly