JSL Employee Reviews

Unimpressed
Dining Room Server (Former Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MINovember 10, 2016
Unorganized and feels like high school . Shocked by what I seen. Lack of management explains the high turn over. I would not recommend this job to anyone who is looking to advance there career.
Pros
Residents
Cons
I am Blessed to be employed period...however...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 10, 2016
I love the people I work directly with! They are awesome and hard working people! I just wish this wasn't such a thankless job for all of us. Corporate makes a killing off of our clients with the amount they make for the sweat and effort of us little people. Somehow I don't see it reflected in our pay.

Corporate is seemingly frugal about everything within the business, yet each corporate board member lives outstandingly lavish lifestyles.
I am questioned about every $ it takes to operate from day to day. The people making all the budget complaints are wealthy and could care less about issues that affect the people who make it happen!

In a nut shell...we are under-appreciated!
Very productive work enviroment.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 26, 2013
JSL is a hard job but it is a very adequate and productive work enviroment that encourages its employees to succeed.