JSL Employee Review

Empresa Boa de se trabalhar
Operador de Transporte (Former Employee) –  Campinas, SPOctober 14, 2013
Uma empresa com uma grande estrutura e suporte profissional,onde aprendi e pude desenvolver muito bem o meu trabalho.

Other JSL Employee Reviews

You had to have a good rest.
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDJanuary 8, 2018
Get to work on time. Greet my coworkers and im grabbing my pallet jack. Offload the truck me and usually one other person but sometimes just me. Once the truck is offloaded im using the manifest to check out the location of the products. This sometimes can be a tedious process only because you have to double sometimes triple check its proper location. Once its all done the trucks get loaded up and are sent out, some deliveries are time sensitive and must be there at a certain time so speed and accuracy play a factor. I clock out once my job is done. Goodmorning Im ony way back to work.
Pros
Early start off early
Cons
Sometimes the truck comes late then it will have a chain effect on the rest of my day.
Family owned with great atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 19, 2017
This is a family owned company who has always been fair to their employees. they are very flexible with your working schedule and they will pay you fairly.