JT3 LLC Employee Reviews

Remote location
Electronics Tech II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 1, 2017
remote location, lot of driving, odd hours, time to think, good pay great benefits, small company, interesting jobs, scenery in the desert, very different
Best Experience in the Private Sector
Electronics Technician III Lead (Current Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CAAugust 2, 2017
JT3 has been my employer since I began transitioning out of the military. They have an impressive benefits package, including heavily discounted healthcare and 401K matching. Additionally, promotability is extremely likely if you desire.

The HR and management I've encountered are all about making you better. I have been able to move up, I'd suspect becuase of my hard work. Hard work is most definitely recognized with JT3, whether in bonus form, promotion form or recognition form.

Day to day operations are great. We have a working relationship with our customers, and the integration and family-like atmosphere makes the workplace run smoothly, effitively and efficiently. Compared to military flightline operations, it is much more laxed.

The hardest part about the job I would say is working in the heat. I personally don't mind it, but those that may not be used to it or don't like heat, this may be a problem if you're an elec tech looking to work on aircraft here at Edwards, it gets hot!

The most enjoyable part of the job is gaining the experience and seeing the impact of the work we do. I like that the impact is highly focused on, and to me I consider it a huge motivator. Everything we do here has a purpose.

Additionally, JT3's pay rates, within the elec tech side, are pretty good. They're above the average national rate for elec techs, although the competition is pretty fierce within this valley. There are a few major competitors that unfortunately are able to offer elec techs more money for the same job. Although, I would personally say JT3's culture and benefits,
  more... outweigh the difference in salary offered by competitors, in most cases, not all, but in most.  less
Pros
Culture, management, job security, pay
Cons
No pension
Good learning area
Order clerk (Current Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CAJuly 18, 2017
Job is fun but very slow pace for me. Need people to train employees more .. Not enough training at all. If people are trained better it would honestly be a great place to work.
Great Place to work for
Electronics Technician Level II (Former Employee) –  Edwards, CA 93524March 26, 2017
Great job culture
Great benefits
Learned a lot from this place and worked with a lot of great people.
Good training and advancement
Hard Work pays off
Pros
Great place to work for
Cons
As Contractors no job security
Jt3 is a great place to work not a lot of stress for the great pay
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2017
work four tens with some overtime, learned to troubleshoot, management is very fair, we are a team player group, consistently changing shifts, the people you work with
Pros
support the military
Cons
many different shifts
Data AQ
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CADecember 1, 2015
Track test aircraft for various customers using telemetry. Annotate and report any oddities with telemetry signal or loss of said signal.
Pros
tracking planes is a very interesting thing to do
Cons
A lot of down time
Review Summary
Operations Test Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2015
The compensation and benefits were good, however, I was unable to transfer into the position I desired at this company, which ultimately caused me to leave in pursuit of other opportunities.
Great benefits and job security
Security Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2015
Good company to work for, really good benefits.
Wonderful co-workers.
School is always encouraged, and the company will help you out with school.
If you are looking for a technical working environment, this is the job for you.
crazy work hours
Electronic Technician II (Former Employee) –  Dugway, UtahJuly 15, 2015
This job had some crazy work hours. there were days that you didn't know when you would be going in the next day. they are a great company to work for.
Pros
working with the Airforce
Cons
crazy work hours
Excellent Culture, Great Management
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 26, 2014
Hands down, the best private sector company I've worked for. Pay wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad - and a great entry level career. Benefits were good, when factoring in 401K match and training opportunities.

This was a fun and enjoyable work environment, doing something that you could love doing, with a noticeable impact on company objectives.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Long/abnormal work hours
Great place to start a career
Test/Ops Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 2, 2014
JT3 likes to hire people right out of college and has many openings for those without any college.
Management is very slow to recognize and correct for problems so things take a lot longer to get done than needed. There are many workers who should not be there but are never fired, poor communication between departments, and has many inefficient processes for getting things done. On the other hand, because no one gets fired, the job security is very high.
Meaningful work with excellent people
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 13, 2014
This is a good, stable company that is doing very important work. You need to be able to hold a top secret clearance to prosper here.
Pros
Free lunch, purposeful work
Cons
Longer days that other companies.
Awsome
Electronic Tech II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2014
Great place to work. Top notch pay, great people. Fast paced. Can be difficult technically sometimes
Pros
Free Food and coffee
Cons
Very long days sometimes
Enjoyable place to work
Air Controller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2014
Worked as an Air Controller/ Coordinator, 5-6 days a week, Worked with new pro to types of Air Craft. Co-workers were mostly fun and energetic to work with. Hardest part of the job was Learning what the Air Craft and Pilot could and could not accomplish.
Pros
Controlling Air Craft and Pilots
Cons
Flying to and from work everyday.
Great benefits and Great pay.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2014
Pros are Great Pay and benefits. Sometimes the work can be frustrating when depending on other people. However that will be typical in most jobs. There is a lot of management which can confuse the requirements that have been given as many demands are being made with different ideas.
You really have to love what you do...
Field Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2014
It's long hours, great people, and neat experience. Management is terrible, and Advancement doesn't exist.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Company Culture
Interesting place to work
Mission Ops Controller/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2013
JT3 provides a interesting place to work. JT3 provides a lot of benifits to continue your education.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
None seen
Liked the people and the work. Work/Life balance was bad.
Engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2013
The people were great to work with. The work was fun. Work/life balance was not good at all. Budget cuts mean that advancement was not going to happen for a long time.
Productive and awesome coworkers
Security Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CASeptember 13, 2012
At work I would hand out visitors badges on a daily bases/update people in the system/send visit request/answer the phones/use JPAS on a daily bases to enter customers in the system/file papers/type reports/escort customers to secure the compound.
Management was great. They were always there if and when needed. My coworkers and I got along just great. Will miss them when I am gone. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my coworkers.
No respect for the individual
Not for Publication (Current Employee)August 30, 2011
When you reach 65, your days are numbered. Travel time is not compensated for.
Cons
unpaid overtime