JTM Employee Reviews

fun place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Harrison, OHJuly 12, 2017
i worked in the spice room we had to prepare hundreds of pounds of spices that was put into the meats and everything else jtm makes without spice it is very bland
Pros
free lunch
Cons
lots of heavy lifting
Not a fun place to work
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLApril 29, 2017
This job was not good at all, the hours were crazy and they paid you salary and worked you until you felt like you were gonna pass out, would not recommend anyone for this job.
keep looking
Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 12, 2017
Retail work is not the easiest job. It has its ups and downs with any job. With the competition of the other retail grocery stores, the sales has dropped which includes the opportunity for growth and advancements. Raises in pay are hard to come by. Their goals are to pay each individual at the lowest amount possible. The benefits they offer is next to nothing. The only advice I can offer anyone, looking for employment, is keep looking after getting employed from here.
Fun place to work
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAFebruary 3, 2016
This was one of my favorite places to work until the owner made some bad choices within the company. End result was we lost our big customers and the company went under.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Decent with a few problems
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Eufaula, ALJune 20, 2014
The management team was outstanding inside the stores, I have very few complaints other than the compensation plan. They will keep you in training for nearly a year without any possibility of a raise. The environment was a friendly atmosphere, but the district managers were very quick to throw anyone under the bus instead of working with the store management. I was a Assistant store Manager yet they were paying me as if I was general help.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
Compensation
I enjoyed working for JTM Corporation very much so.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 27, 2014
I loved the bond that were made between me, the cutomers, co-workers, and the management. There was nothing really difficult to me about the job. I learned alot of resposibility haveing to report there everyday and on time. I also helped out in a few different departments such as the floral shop, backery, and the deli.
Jtm
Dairy/Frozen Manager (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALDecember 23, 2013
It's more of a job for a retiree or a student. Flexible hours is about the best part of the job.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
extremely poor pay
Great retail experience
Frozen Food Manager/Stock Crew (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 26, 2012
14 years grocery retail experience with excellent customer service.
Easy, tedious
Picker/packer (Former Employee) –  Harrison OhioFebruary 14, 2012
I didn't really like this job. It was very repetitious. It was the same thing all day everyday. I like jobs that are a little more challenging. All I did was packaged frozen food as it came down the line. It also didn't pay enough for how far I had to drive
Pros
job security
Cons
didn't pay enough