Juicy Couture Employee Reviews

Technician
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 26, 2016
Great company to have opportunity and to grow in. Cvs is very flexible. Hardest part of the job is just learning about the most common medications used.
Fun place to work
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CADecember 16, 2016
Juicy couture was fun, all of the co-workers were really welcoming and nice and we formed really good relationships. I really enjoyed bonding with the customers too, as I formed repeat cliental relationships with them. A typical day of work would consist of providing customer service, assisting with sales and stock and meetings regarding future marketing plans.
Pros
Company Culture
Fun work place
Visual specialist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 12, 2016
Working retail is the same everywhere i think. Unless you wor at Juicy. Anything but, not only is was the store beautiful the people that worked there were too. The hardest part of my job was when they closed the 5th avenue store.
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Healthcare
Very fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 28, 2016
I enjoyed working at Juicy Couture. The store is pretty, the people are very nice to work with. Company has pretty good benefits. The products are beautiful and comfortable. I was very happy working here.
Na
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 16, 2016
This was a hoilday position turned part time. The conversion of customers to clients were easy based on customer loyalty. I later resigned due to better opportunites
Best Retail Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CANovember 8, 2016
The Juicy Couture culture was amazing. Management was flexible with schedules and compensation was competitive with similar jobs in the area. No negatives.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
fun and desirable work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2016
Schedule was flexible, commission rewards at the end of each month, management was supportive and reliable. Helping my clients shop was the most enjoyable part of the job but sometimes it was a bit hard to meet the company's goal as far as sales.
Pros
commission, free lunch, management was reliable
Cons
no healthcare
Fun Workplace
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work was all fun and smiles.
I've learned working at Juicy that work and be work and fun.
My co-workers were the best loving, caring people I know!
There wasn't a hard part at this place of employment.
what i've learned
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Arleta, CASeptember 6, 2016
I learned how to paint walls, use a power screw driver, and power saw. my co worker is a very kind person. there are no hard part of the job. the only complaint is that I don't have a set schedule. they'll only call me when they need me. I'd like a set schedule
Pros
pays very well
Cons
not enough hours weekly/ unstable schedule
OK while it lasted
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 24, 2016
Unstable work environment. Very long hours with no breaks. Great compensation package and bonus, good employee discount
Amazing Job
Sales Associate/Visual Display (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJJuly 13, 2016
Loved my job at Juicy Couture, gaining new clientele, leading sales and exceeding our goals. The atmosphere was amazing, and all the girls had a respect for each other.
Pros
Amazing people
Cons
Store Closed
Meeting and greeting in sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2016
Daily tasks involved meeting and greeting customers and educating customers on products. I was also in charge of organizing clothing racks, purses and other products for presentation. In addition, monitored inventory and worked as a cashier. Management and I did not always see eye-to-eye, but we always continued to keep a professional workplace and excel in our sales through our company. The staff was a warming community, we enjoyed helping one another and work together to get the sales we need each and everyday. One of the hardest things to do was to come up with small talk with costumers as soon as a they walk into our store. I didn't want to sound too boring or generic. What I really enjoyed was the job itself, meeting tourists and different people who came in our store to purchase our products and to give them the best deal that fits their individual needs.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
short breaks
Nice working environment
STOCK ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 17, 2016
During my time at Juicy, I enjoyed the company and personalities of all of my co-workers. Working there gave me the freedom to move comfortably. Although deadlines had to be met, I had a good support system from both managers and associates alike. The hardest part of the job was the short amount of time I had to tackle heavy work loads, but I adjusted to it quite fast.
Alright Place to work
Allocator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2016
Too unorganized with systems. Training was lacking. Did not have good balance of work/home life. Not flexible with leaving (i.e.: to catch train). Did have nice summer hours!
fast paced and easy
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2016
work was fast paced and typical of a stocker position. I learned how to organize and stock supplies for a clothing store.
Management was helpful but very diverse. There were several managers at the store and they did not always agree on approaches. Coworkers were very gossipy and liked to compare their work (how much or little) to others. Overall it was a fun environment but a little to juvenile for a career path. Great place to learn the industry.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not many
gap
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 23, 2016
folding inventory cashier assisting customers with great customer service. helping customers was always fun helping with colors patterns and sizes
cool place
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2016
really wish they didnt shut down all the stores it was a great environment and got paid every week and got bonuses. the company was great everything was going good well thats what i thought.
Stylist/Stockroom Associate
stylist/Stock Room Associate (Former Employee) –  3034 M St NW, Washington DCJanuary 10, 2016
Great Customer Experience
Determined what best fit customers needs and wants
Created & maintained personal client book
Communicated with management to drive incentives
Maintain brand message and goals
Excelled brand merchandise and merchandising
Pros
GCustomer Service, Team Members, Benefits
Cons
Great management, great products.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2016
I loved working it Juicy. It was my first retail job and it is the best one by far. It was great work enviorment, everyone worked as one and it was truly enjoyable.
Freelanced as a tech
Technical Designer (freelance) (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CADecember 10, 2015
The employees were friendly, and the office seemed to be pretty organized.Everyone knew their responsibilities and had enough freedom to get things done on their own time (no micro-managing). I would love to work with them in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juicy Couture. Our community is ready to answer.