Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Employee Reviews

Relaxed work environment with focus on presentation
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2015
Pros: Relaxed environment, occasional free lunch
Cons: store went out of business
A typical day started with checking in with the manager on duty and listening to the daily goals. Then, we'd be assigned which floor to work on and either open a register and ring up customers or assist the sales associates on the floor. I learned how to work with different teams to achieve the same goal and to interact with clients from foreign countries. The coworkers were very pleasant and made going in to work fun. The hardest part of the job was trying to find a project to work on during down-time and the most enjoyable was having the opportunity to meet people of different cultures.
Review of position at Juicy Couture
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAApril 12, 2015
In this position I was a member of a success driven team that provided an excellent customer care experience. I learned how to use my strong communication skills and knowledge of psychology to offer each customer the highest possible level of service that was suited to their particular needs. I effectively worked side by side with my co workers to achieve goals and motivate one another, and my managers worked closely with me to give directions and teach me new skills. I learned a lot when dealing with situations that were difficult by remaining calm if the customer was unhappy, and using my product knowledge and professional skills to solve their problem and quickly and efficiently as possible. By doing this I was able to turn the situation into a positive one for the customer, which gave me great satisfaction in the workplace.
Fashionable and Fun
Stock Supervisor/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), White Plains, NYApril 9, 2015
Great experience, super fun and informative. I liked that the company was always open to ideas. They allowed the workers to be creative.
Very exciting enironment to work in
Store Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Katy, TXApril 6, 2015
Really recommend this job. You are able to grow with the company and expand. The staff and the corporate team is very helpful.
FUN PRODUCTIVE ENVIRONMENT
SALES ASSOCIATE/STYLIST (Former Employee), WASHINGTON DCApril 1, 2015
AN EXCITING PLACE TO LEARN, GROW AND A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR. MY-COWORKERS WERE THE BEST AT TRAINING AND WORKING WITH THEM AS A FAMILY . MANAGEMENT WERE GREAT AND KEEPING STORE POLICIES AND KEEPING EVERYTHING IN ORDER.
Juicy
Experienced Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2015
Unfortunately, Juicy was not a good company. The compensation was one of the worst that I have received, the commission was unrealistic.
Very fast past and lots of interaction with people
Fragrance Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: freedom with your schedule to pick hours that worked for you.
Cons: when it wasn't a holiday it could be very slow with customers
I enjoyed that job very much. The people i got to engage with was the best part of the job. The fast pace environment. Selling perfume isn't a bad job to have. I enjoyed making up events for our holiday special baskets.
Supervising Manager
Supervising Manager (Former Employee), Mercedes, TxJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: amazing employee discount
Cons: the store closed down
Juicy Couture was the best retail job! I loved my job!! A typical day included looking at the sale goals, at what the promotions are. Customer service was a huge part of our job, so it was taught when hired. We would have coaching sessions to refresh customer service skills. My co-workers were awesome! The hardest part, sometimes, was meeting our goal when it was really slow. I enjoyed my job very much, getting to know customers and meeting new people.
productive and upbeat company
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: clientelling, wardrobing
Cons: the brand was sold and the new owners took the brand in a different direction
I got to wardrobe my clients. I learned how to style, different cuts and fabrics of clothes. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing the the customers were satisifed with their purchases because I could help them find what they were looking for (plus a few other items)
a good place to work
Senior Hiring & Training Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2015
the company change its vision very often which made it go out of business to quickly
Productive and Welcoming Work Place
BOH Associate- Stock (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 4, 2015
I spent a year working for Juicy Couture and it was an amazing experience with great pay given to me because of my previous retail experience. I would come into work and jump into work, my manager always let me punch in early since I was always an hour early. I learned how to stock and replenish the sales floor. I learned how to change the clothing styles from the mannequins. My managers from different sections of the store were all welcoming and easy to get along with, time to time I would also help their sections. During the holidays was the hardest part because sometimes we would run out of the size or style a customer wants. I enjoyed working with my manager. He assisted me when it came to school work and being flexible with my college schedule.
Fun Place
Customer service, helping guest (Former Employee), commerceeJanuary 1, 2015
front desk work, answered calls, made calls, greeted customers, filed papers, basic cuomputer knowledge, kept place clean
Best Job Ever
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYDecember 31, 2014
This company doesn't have any retail shops anymore but it was a very great company to work for and I'm glad I got the opportunity for work for them.
Customer Service (Former Employee), new jerseyDecember 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short hours
like most retail jobs it was a business of marketing the merchandise by also wearing them too. It was usually hectic but besides that the people were outgoing and dynamic, much like atmosphere the store produced
This was a fun and postitive work enviorment
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CANovember 4, 2014
This was a fun place to work. We were encouraged to be great leaders and always have a postive attitude. Creativity was at its best at this job.
Productive working environment
Junior Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJOctober 28, 2014
Requires a person who is passionate about retail

Learning new ideas and sharing a creative mindset

being able to achieve any goals

focusing on customer service
fun place to work for
Supervisor / Customer Service / Cashier (Former Employee), Camarillo, CASeptember 24, 2014
a typical day at work involved mostly customer service, cleaning, folding and making sure the customer was 100% satisfied with there visit.
Floor Supervisor
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando,FLSeptember 8, 2014
o Assist Store manager in controlling and impacting annual sales of $7 million
o Train and coach over 60 associates to exemplify the brand
o Create and implement operational standards
o Maximize sales and conversion through coaching on the sales floor by implementing the company’s CSM and J Service program
Fun working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Commerce, CASeptember 2, 2014
Helping customers find the perfect outfit for the weekend or for the week is an amazing feeling. We all need an adviser when it comes to your outfit . My managers and co workers where all amazing, i felt right at home .
THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY
Customer Service (Former Employee), Livermore, CA / Walnut CreekAugust 13, 2014
THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY I had the amazing opportunity to work for and I got a great promotion. I only wish we hadn't closed. I miss this job so much. One my greatest accomplishments. I left this job with so much confidence and love for so many people that I met through the experience.

1 2 3 4 5

About Juicy Couture

Madonna and J-Lo have a Juicy secret. Both have been known to wear the ubiquitous Juicy Couture track suit. The Juicy Couture – Read more

Juicy Couture Salaries