Juicy Couture Employee Reviews in United States

Review of position at Juicy Couture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAApril 12, 2015
In this position I was a member of a success driven team that provided an excellent customer care experience. I learned how to use my strong communication skills and knowledge of psychology to offer each customer the highest possible level of service that was suited to their particular needs. I effectively worked side by side with my co workers to achieve goals and motivate one another, and my managers worked closely with me to give directions and teach me new skills. I learned a lot when dealing with situations that were difficult by remaining calm if the customer was unhappy, and using my product knowledge and professional skills to solve their problem and quickly and efficiently as possible. By doing this I was able to turn the situation into a positive one for the customer, which gave me great satisfaction in the workplace.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYAugust 3, 2015
Juicy Couture -

Is where I learned the ins and outs of the retail business. Great environment, Everybody got along inside and out side of work.
Great Place
Cashier/Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2015
Working hear gave me a chance to build on retail skills and working in the shopping world was great building those customer relation skills
Pros
Mall
Cons
N/A
Very fast past and lots of interaction with people
Fragrance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAFebruary 23, 2015
I enjoyed that job very much. The people i got to engage with was the best part of the job. The fast pace environment. Selling perfume isn't a bad job to have. I enjoyed making up events for our holiday special baskets.
Pros
freedom with your schedule to pick hours that worked for you.
Cons
when it wasn't a holiday it could be very slow with customers
Supervising Manager
Supervising Manager (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TxJanuary 17, 2015
Juicy Couture was the best retail job! I loved my job!! A typical day included looking at the sale goals, at what the promotions are. Customer service was a huge part of our job, so it was taught when hired. We would have coaching sessions to refresh customer service skills. My co-workers were awesome! The hardest part, sometimes, was meeting our goal when it was really slow. I enjoyed my job very much, getting to know customers and meeting new people.
Pros
amazing employee discount
Cons
the store closed down
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2015
This job was demanding. They expected a lot out of each sales associate. But overall, a great place to work. Anyone would enjoy this.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Salary
productive and upbeat company
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2015
I got to wardrobe my clients. I learned how to style, different cuts and fabrics of clothes. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing the the customers were satisifed with their purchases because I could help them find what they were looking for (plus a few other items)
Pros
clientelling, wardrobing
Cons
the brand was sold and the new owners took the brand in a different direction
Saleswoman and store-closer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 16, 2015
The environment of a retail isn't as dreadful like most would think. The atmosphere at Juicy Couture was surrounded by motivated and active people.
Productive and Welcoming Work Place
BOH Associate- Stock (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 4, 2015
I spent a year working for Juicy Couture and it was an amazing experience with great pay given to me because of my previous retail experience. I would come into work and jump into work, my manager always let me punch in early since I was always an hour early. I learned how to stock and replenish the sales floor. I learned how to change the clothing styles from the mannequins. My managers from different sections of the store were all welcoming and easy to get along with, time to time I would also help their sections. During the holidays was the hardest part because sometimes we would run out of the size or style a customer wants. I enjoyed working with my manager. He assisted me when it came to school work and being flexible with my college schedule.
Fun productive environment
SALES ASSOCIATE/STYLIST (Former Employee) –  WASHINGTON DCApril 1, 2015
An exciting place to learn, grow and a great company to work for. My-coworkers were the best at training and working with them as a family . Management were great and keeping store policies and keeping everything in order.
retail vendor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 14, 2015
Meeting knew people persuading customers to buy perfume. Competing with co-workers in a fun way trying to meet certain goal for the day.
Fashionable and Fun
Stock Supervisor/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 9, 2015
Great experience, super fun and informative. I liked that the company was always open to ideas. They allowed the workers to be creative.
Very exciting enironment to work in
Store Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 6, 2015
Really recommend this job. You are able to grow with the company and expand. The staff and the corporate team is very helpful.
Very strong team orientated, great place to learn all aspects of retail.
Assistant Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Worked for this company for four years and by far the best company that taught you all aspects of retail. I've gained great knowledge and experience on how to operate a successful store. Mastering visual merchandising and back of house operations. With the knowledge it put me on the front line of the sales floor to help motivate my associates to master product knowledge which would help build clientele and satisfied customers.
Fun place to work at and A great company
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 8, 2014
I loved working in Juicy Couture! It was a fun place and such a great environment to be around. We all worked as a team to reach our goals and we were like a family. I worked at the Juicy Couture on 5th ave. The location itself was great because the majority of our customers were from other countries. They loved the merchandise. Even though I wasn't fluent in other languages, I still managed to have fun helping them find what they wanted & even learn a little about where they are from.
Pros
occassional free lunches, bonuses when we reached our goals, great management team, a hour lunch break
Cons
company closed down
I will always love Juicy Couture!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMay 30, 2014
Juicy Couture was our home away from home! I worked for a phenomenal company that valued everything and everyone. Upper management had it's flaws, but with the situation constantly changing ..it was understandable! Daily duties were never more than anyone could handle, we had busy days and some VERY slow days. The product was hit or miss, especially in the southern market. The dynamic of the store was no where near diverse until we recently and that's when we boomed!
Pros
the discount was great! the people are everything!
Cons
there was a lot of drama caused and re-lived from upper management! lack of product
Fun workplace, Nice Managers, enjoyed going to work.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 27, 2014
I really enjoy working at Juicy Couture, the managers are all very nice and my co workers are friendly. The only thing that I did not enjoy about working here is that I got hired holiday and they did not even bother to tell me they were going to be closing the store in the summer of 2014. I did not find out the store was closing until the beginning of May which isn't giving me much time to find another job and they are not giving us much compensation for staying either
Fun workplace environment with cool bosses.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2014
A typical day at work would be going into your assigned stockroom and just organizing the room, processing shipment, doing stock checks and replenishing the floor when need be. The hardest part of the job would be waiting to get promoted and dealing with other people getting promoted over you. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming to work and seeing people you love to work with.
Pros
no dress code, weekly pay period, as stock and stock supervisor your always in the stockroom.
Cons
annoying sales managers, you get overlooked for promotions sometimes.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  new jerseyDecember 21, 2014
like most retail jobs it was a business of marketing the merchandise by also wearing them too. It was usually hectic but besides that the people were outgoing and dynamic, much like atmosphere the store produced
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short hours
This job included retail, costumer service, managing the floor etc.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Queens Town MdMarch 5, 2014
I managed the stores daily goals, the employees, did conference calls, sales etc. The management was great and I loved going to work every day. My co-workers were very down-to-earth and easy to get along with. The hardest thing about my job was keeping my employees on a working level, rather than on a friend level. I would recommend this job to someone who loves retails, costumer service and to someone who is out going.
Pros
discount on clothes
Cons
hours of work. example: working nights.