Juicy Couture Employee Reviews

fast paced and easy
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2016
work was fast paced and typical of a stocker position. I learned how to organize and stock supplies for a clothing store.
Management was helpful but very diverse. There were several managers at the store and they did not always agree on approaches. Coworkers were very gossipy and liked to compare their work (how much or little) to others. Overall it was a fun environment but a little to juvenile for a career path. Great place to learn the industry.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not many
gap
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 23, 2016
folding inventory cashier assisting customers with great customer service. helping customers was always fun helping with colors patterns and sizes
cool place
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2016
really wish they didnt shut down all the stores it was a great environment and got paid every week and got bonuses. the company was great everything was going good well thats what i thought.
Stylist/Stockroom Associate
stylist/Stock Room Associate (Former Employee) –  3034 M St NW, Washington DCJanuary 10, 2016
Great Customer Experience
Determined what best fit customers needs and wants
Created & maintained personal client book
Communicated with management to drive incentives
Maintain brand message and goals
Excelled brand merchandise and merchandising
Pros
GCustomer Service, Team Members, Benefits
Cons
Great management, great products.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2016
I loved working it Juicy. It was my first retail job and it is the best one by far. It was great work enviorment, everyone worked as one and it was truly enjoyable.
Freelanced as a tech
Technical Designer (freelance) (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CADecember 10, 2015
The employees were friendly, and the office seemed to be pretty organized.Everyone knew their responsibilities and had enough freedom to get things done on their own time (no micro-managing). I would love to work with them in the future.
Loved working on 5th Ave/ such a great store and location
Commission Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2015
Super fun environment to work in.

I simply loved the management, team and my task as a commission sales representative.

My love for fashion played a great role while working at Juicy. It was great helping people from all over the world find what they needed/wanted.
Pros
Fashion
Cons
Pay
Productive, diligent and extremely organized
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corte Madera, CaliforniaSeptember 27, 2015
A typical day at working at Juicy Couture involved greeting customers, assisting them with any questions or needs, sharing product knowledge with customers, dressing mannequins, and ringing customers at the cashier.
best company/ place ive worked at / for
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CASeptember 11, 2015
GREAT STAFF !
managers hold up to their job titles
huge staff but we all got along / did our parts
Like family in the workplace
HIGH traffic in store (Outlets)
games while working, bonuses, etc...
GREAT company and they treat employees very well
Pros
bonuses
Cons
company closed down its stores
Great experience working at Juicy Couture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2015
My experience at Juicy Couture was pleasant. A typical day at work consisted of me greeting customers and satisfying their needs as they shopped. My co-workers were easy to work with and also easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job would have to be taking lunch because I am always determined to get as much work done as possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers; at the end of the day their the ones that matter.
productive and fun
Sales (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJSeptember 6, 2015
fun work place with supportive management. This company was focus on growth and development. Flexible hours and communicating with each other was a plus. Great environment and positive attitude.
its a fair job
Stock supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 29, 2015
it was fun working at juicy couture but it didn't have much perks as their men's line was discontinued
and it was a woman's retailer so the connection wasn't there but the management team was efficient
Pros
decent discount
Cons
nothing for male consumers
Work
Seasonal Merchandise Control (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLAugust 21, 2015
Very poor attitudes working in this store and strange outfit choices that were required to wear at work. Lack of larger sizes available to public.
Pros
week by week pay
Cons
poor management
Amazing
Stylist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 17, 2015
best place I have ever worked at all the product the style and amazing bag collection we would received for the summer, winter, spring, and fall
Pros
first look at everything
Cons
everything would sale out
Great Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYAugust 3, 2015
Juicy Couture -

Is where I learned the ins and outs of the retail business. Great environment, Everybody got along inside and out side of work.
Great Place
Cashier/Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2015
Working hear gave me a chance to build on retail skills and working in the shopping world was great building those customer relation skills
Pros
Mall
Cons
N/A
An energetic and fun work place.
Stylist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2015
As a cashier/stylist working in Juicy Couture, the store was lucky to have an eclectic group of customers on a daily basis. This made the work environment interesting and kept its coworkers on their toes. A typical work day consisted of ensuring stock was readily available for customers, assisting people with any questions and purchases. Management was always available to support staff and ensure things were operating smoothly. The most enjoyable part of this job was promoting fashion trends, helping customers shop/styling them and working alongside a dedicated, knowledgable staff.
Fast fun and friendly environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 15, 2015
This is the best job i've ever had, i loved my co workers, i loved my managers it was always a fun day at work. Dressing up clients, fitting room sessions turned into a game of dress up not only did you and your client bond but we made money in the process
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2015
This job was demanding. They expected a lot out of each sales associate. But overall, a great place to work. Anyone would enjoy this.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Salary
A fun and energetic work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  436 Fashion Way, Burlington, WA 98233June 29, 2015
Maintaining a store environment that is a pleasant experience for customers. Handling a wide variety of routine tasks, such as ordering stock, marketing promotional roll-outs, and securing the store upon closing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juicy Couture. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval