Juneau School District Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent pay and benefits
Mail and Freight Handler (Current Employee) –  Juneau, AKApril 27, 2017
The JSD is a great place to work in the city of Juneau!
Competitive wages and a good benefits package along with ample holidays and rapid accrual of annual and sick leaves'

It's a relaxed, yet engaging place to work, with ample room for growth and job satisfaction.
Fun and easy
High School Dance Team Coach August (Former Employee) –  Juneau, AlaskaMay 24, 2015
I was just an assistant coach. It was pretty easy doing something that i really enjoyed. It was a difficult start to get "certified" to be a coach but it was definitely worth it.
very productive work enviornment to work in.
Avid Tutor (Former Employee) –  Juneau, AKNovember 4, 2013
I enjoyed working with the students as a tutor I found out I am only good at English/ reading techniques. it was difficult I was being paid 15.00 hr but catch is only hardly twenty hours a week. was not enough to save any money so on and so forth. It chanced how I viewed teaching being on the other side for once. most difficult part was trying to formulate leading questions to help answer their question more often it was about thinking not answering the question.